Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 36. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great job for the team. They keep doing their job well. So the trial trading will be available at Dec.17th. The 10 tokens that won in the vote will be available for the trial trading. I hope that this goes well and may raise the reward for the top three users that gain most profits from the trial trading. This project is really doing great especially to your fast progress and development, like now the your website is being updated. Continue to work hard team Arousal Exchange, and you may aim your goal to the near future.
Activity: 434
The team promised to release a working version today. Has anyone seen the proof for the program?

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Good work developers and admin, They are really putting time and effort into this project. Is this the beta version of the exchanges? Let us just test it first and find some bug then.

Actually, they have already put a bounty in finding bugs in the beta version of the exchange. If you are lucky to find one then you will be rewarded buddy.

Since its already been started maybe they just to adjust some possible  errors in this project because many users want this Arousal project. Actually, I try to register to join there ICO but as of this time it didn't works but I'll try to register later because I want to be part of this project.
Activity: 574
So far so good ico has kickstarted and seems is running good cant wait to see where this one goes....for those having issues with site is now fixed and you can sign up now
Be sure to register and use. Young developing projects like that, I'm always interested. I like its interface, in my very convenient
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Just looked at the website, Who I have to thank for the main dark theme? 90% of the websites that offers me the night theme has +1 points against the others.
I didnt know that the website has a light and dark theme option. Nonetheless this is a good project and the layout design is just another thing to convince investors.

Nice, I wasn't aware too that the websites have 2 themes anyway I still prefer black background. The ICO started and I am hoping that arousal will reach their soft cap or more. Im sure because of active devs and supporters this project will gain huge profit.
Activity: 109
Interesting, this exchange looks like bitshares or crypto-bridge. What advantages has this exchange compared to the other DEXs?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Just looked at the website, Who I have to thank for the main dark theme? 90% of the websites that offers me the night theme has +1 points against the others.
The night theme is like in the etherdelta, but I do not like this very much. I think there should be neutral colors in order not to scare anyone away

lol, don't worry about the theme color of there project. All you have to do is wait few moments and buy some tokens on this project because I believed this project can earn more and makes everyone comfortable as another good exchange ICO..
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
This is a constant problem for us with you ordinary people and governments who want to get taxes. I think with the development of the crypt infrastructure we will cope with this problem.
I suppose that sooner or later the crypto currency will still declare itself as the official world currency, with the withholding of taxes and everything necessary. But when will we come to this?
Sponer we will come to that point when the cryptos will be officially legal everywhere in everyday use. Applying taxes to the cryptos might perhaps be not poasible because easily anyone can bypass them. Also most of the countries then will start accepting it as a legitimate means of payment.

It would be impossible to put taxes on cryptocurrency except ehen the government own that crypto i think. Since cryptocurrency runs on the internet with anonymous user around the world and with a transparent transaction.

It is pretty easy to tax the money made in crypto when you convert it to flat. Capital gains is a thing and many people learnt that the hard way when they cashed out the BTC when it his $15k
Activity: 238
The team promised to release a working version today. Has anyone seen the proof for the program?

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Good work developers and admin, They are really putting time and effort into this project. Is this the beta version of the exchanges? Let us just test it first and find some bug then.

Actually, they have already put a bounty buddy in finding bugs in the beta version of the exchange. If you are lucky to find one then you will be rewarded.
It is very good that the team provided the beta version now, Communi can try this product now.
Wow you make a great website. That's too much helpful for us. I have to say that this website is different from another ICO website.
Activity: 434

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Actually, they have already put a bounty buddy in finding bugs in the beta version of the exchange. If you are lucky to find one then you will be rewarded.
It is very good that the team provided the beta version now, Communi can try this product now.
Activity: 70

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Actually, they have already put a bounty in finding bugs in the beta version of the exchange. If you are lucky to find one then you will be rewarded buddy.
Activity: 196
Wow , this project is doing so well even after all the obstacles .
The developers and management is determined and that is the best thing. Keep it is guys .
Activity: 280

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

Seconded, as of now it supports only English, Chinese and Deutsch (and they seem to work properly).
Which one are you going to add next and when?
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
This is a constant problem for us with you ordinary people and governments who want to get taxes. I think with the development of the crypt infrastructure we will cope with this problem.
I suppose that sooner or later the crypto currency will still declare itself as the official world currency, with the withholding of taxes and everything necessary. But when will we come to this?
Sponer we will come to that point when the cryptos will be officially legal everywhere in everyday use. Applying taxes to the cryptos might perhaps be not poasible because easily anyone can bypass them. Also most of the countries then will start accepting it as a legitimate means of payment.

It would be impossible to put taxes on cryptocurrency except ehen the government own that crypto i think. Since cryptocurrency runs on the internet with anonymous user around the world and with a transparent transaction.
The office certainly can not but very much wants to impose taxes on the crypto currency in all countries, with the exception of Switzerland and Japan. But it is impossible to stop the crypt, how it is impossible to stop the water.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
So far so good ico has kickstarted and seems is running good cant wait to see where this one goes....for those having issues with site is now fixed and you can sign up now
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Wow, just few hours again for the launching of ICO. I have waiting for this ICO. Hope this ICO will be successful
Yes. About approximate 8 hours more we can buy Arousal Token. In my mind said that: "You must catch this chance, you must hold at least 3000 ARS, they will come to x2 at next week and moon at next month"
Activity: 238
Wow, just few hours again for the launching of ICO. I have waiting for this ICO. Hope this ICO will be successful
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 532
Tomorrow will be the launched of your ICO. Many traders will probably waiting for this much awaited ICO. I am curious for this Arousal Exchange what to take another step. I am eager to find out every details that ARS token will update soon. Is there any facebook page or twitter page for Arousal Exchange so that i will get updated from time to time? I am interested with this one, this is a global exchange so everyone should keep supporting this project. Imagine, this is an exchange to accepts all fiat currencies in the world. This must be a promising one, so please keep on promoting and spreading the beautiful ideas that this arousal exchange wants to take part.
Pages:
Jump to: