Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 37. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The team promised to release a working version today. Has anyone seen the proof for the program?

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

I cannot registered new account at our beta version website for testing. What problem or website still not release?
Waiting for 8 hours more to join ICO. "Congratulations, you are the No.2079 user that sign up in our website." -> So nice, I think i wont missing this ICO with others 2078 members.
Have ARS a way to improve our community? I think 10k user is ok and we dont scare about boring market.
Activity: 602
The team promised to release a working version today. Has anyone seen the proof for the program?

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

The website looks simple but decent. I think we can just register for the ICO at the moment. I tried many times but Sign up doesnt work. I am curious how it looks like after we sign up. I hope today we can already sign up and can test it.
Sounds good to me and I'll try to sign up when their site is okay. Dev should update their site because many are curious what should it be. We don't know the reason why we can't sign up but for sure I think they already seen this problem.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Just looked at the website, Who I have to thank for the main dark theme? 90% of the websites that offers me the night theme has +1 points against the others.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Wow, just check a beta version of exchange, looks very good. I am waiting for the open this exchange when ico ends and try)
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
ARS is a decentralized digital asset in blockchain that is distributed by Arousal based on ERC-20 token standard of Ethereum...so waiting for coming the token
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Without investors, of course it's hard to start something really global. However, to attract them you need to create an interesting and promising project. For example like this
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
That news made me totally excited! I hope it will surely better than some exchanger that is giving me only headaches at the moment.

incredible news precisely makes us the supporters of fun to see it of course this is also expected developers and all of us, good luck.  Cheesy
Im proud to be part of this huge project. The community is so alive and the developers are reaching its members most of the time. Long live arousal.
Even I'm proud of being actively participated in the Arousal project for the betterment of my future. Arousal is surely going to have a huge sucess ahead globally due to translation of whitepaper. Arousal will make some huge profits in future.

Me too, I'm following this projects improvements every day, I am really hoping that members will promote well the project in any platform to attract more investors to support arousal. The features of this project are good, the best thing to happen is to have more serious investors.
Activity: 434
Arousal is initiated to be an exchange in the global scale, which is not restricted to any area or any legal tender. As the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is believed that it has the function to push towards globalisation based on global platform.
Activity: 84
But this is a good project for your ICO's GoodLuck Arousal exchange that will happen today
Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate way of payment. Are afraid It is very difficult to trace, because there are many cranes for manufacturing and you will not have time
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

The website looks simple but decent. I think we can just register for the ICO at the moment. I tried many times but Sign up doesnt work. I am curious how it looks like after we sign up. I hope today we can already sign up and can test it.

Yes, I also tried to visit the site but it needs access or needs to login or register so I didn't continue. The layout is simple it reminds me of etherdelta because the background is black. Anyway, it's good to know that this projects keeps improving. I am expecting to see many improvements in the coming days. Good luck dev and hope you get a lot of investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
As a security matter, an exchange should, from what I saw:
-Suggest you to turn on 2fa
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)
-A pin for outside transaction

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

They don't need to go that far, for it would take so much time in order to implement a voice recognition, face recognition and fingerprint recognition. A simple security like sending verification code to phone or email and alert for ip change is enough for now.
I think it all depends on the amount you have. If hackers can steal a lot, you can spend time identifying. Can for different amounts make different degrees of protection.

As of this moment,  e mail and cellphone number verification has implemented. Also, since there's a lot of scammers around the social media much better to assured all the password or other code that you have. As this project developed soon in the future the possible high standard of security will be developed maybe finger print sensor will add on if possible.
I do not see any problem adding a fingerprint or face recognition. People who really care about their safety will use it.
Ah, fingerprint? face recognition? Come on, this is not an iPhone neither Samsung, it's an exchange. With those 2FA, IP restriction, pin for login and withdrawal request is absolutely enough for its security. If this exchange had many cash boxes with plenty of money, then fingerprint or face recognition will be the right choice for its security.
That is right bro that fingerprint and face recognition is too much and is not needed. It's just making the team to have additional task which isn't useful. There platform is enough for this kind of project because too much security is sometimesb annoying to the customer.

Are you a serious people? The fingerprint scanner and face recognition is too much. It seems to me quite simply a double confirmation. Where at the entrance a letter is sent to the post office and through the mail you confirm that it's you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
This is a constant problem for us with you ordinary people and governments who want to get taxes. I think with the development of the crypt infrastructure we will cope with this problem.
I suppose that sooner or later the crypto currency will still declare itself as the official world currency, with the withholding of taxes and everything necessary. But when will we come to this?
Sponer we will come to that point when the cryptos will be officially legal everywhere in everyday use. Applying taxes to the cryptos might perhaps be not poasible because easily anyone can bypass them. Also most of the countries then will start accepting it as a legitimate means of payment.

It would be impossible to put taxes on cryptocurrency except ehen the government own that crypto i think. Since cryptocurrency runs on the internet with anonymous user around the world and with a transparent transaction.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin
Thank you Developer, beta version works, but the site I have - No direct access allowed.
What is the problem? This I can not see or the problem on your site?
Activity: 112
I'm really impressed and amazed to the team of this project. They are really working hard for the best they could do. This project has really has a punch of potential and ability to be known in the society. I believe that Arousal Exchange could break through from any obstacles that this project may encounter, resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading. I hope that this amazing developers continue their hard work for the near success of this Arousal Exchange in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
The success of a project do not depend on the number of team who composed it, what matter is the dedication of every team member to create a productive and successful project. Arousal exchange has a very bright future, they are blessed with good and hardworking developers. Even they are only three in the team, they really serious in this project, they are indeed the best asset of the platform. Developers are the framework so that if they just sitting and doing nothing success will not be possible. Continue constructing fresh ideas so that Arousal exchange will be known in the crypto society.

Aside from that I think the most important thing is have an enough funds to support the project, so for me the success really depends in the numbers of investors/supporters, enough funds and a very competitive team members. If they will have that all then I can say that this project will surely be successful in cryptocurrency world.
Surely this is why they advertise their ICO to invite investor. As what I read about the whitepaper, many features that are very interesting which I suggest investor to invest in this project. They really need enough funds as to continue this project to be a successful one.

Exactly, the number of members of the team is doesn't matters as long as there project are well explained and understandable , having different platforms that needs to read and understand. Also, they want to reduce the waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading process.
Activity: 252
That news made me totally excited! I hope it will surely better than some exchanger that is giving me only headaches at the moment.

incredible news precisely makes us the supporters of fun to see it of course this is also expected developers and all of us, good luck.  Cheesy
Im proud to be part of this huge project. The community is so alive and the developers are reaching its members most of the time. Long live arousal.
Even I'm proud of being actively participated in the Arousal project for the betterment of my future. Arousal is surely going to have a huge sucess ahead globally due to translation of whitepaper. Arousal will make some huge profits in future.
Activity: 196
This project looking like a serious project.
You have made  whitepaper in different languages.
That's will be helpful for an investor. I think this project will be conquer.

Exactly , I think the same and hereby agree with you and your opinion.
As the white papers and instructions and in multiple languages , this will help gain more followers and also clients and traders .
Activity: 434
legal tender with token supply of 100 million. i think investors and traders alike will really be enthusiast about the project...i will like to see how accepting all fiat currencies around the world would be made possible considering the part some countries wouldn't accept bitcoin as legal tender

Most countries will not accept it as a legitimate means of payment. Afraid. It is very difficult to trace it, because there are a lot of cranes for production and you will not have time. And how then to know the profit of each person who earns money and does not pay taxes.
The government has some tasks, ordinary people have other tasks. I think the ideology of the crypt is closer to ordinary people, and the government of only some countries recognized the crypt as legitimate. I think the stock exchanges help a more ordinary person.
Pages:
Jump to: