Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 48. (Read 25203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
The biggest exchange wallet try to find another  exchange maybe go here. This project will be successful I know myself from the walter paper itself that suprise me so I suggest join the project!

I agree with you, i have tried a couple of exchange platform and was pretty disappointed with their security measures. Thank god, the project team created this awesome Arousal project . I will definitely invest for sure.

In the meantime every exchange will start doing same scenario because exchanges should follow some rules and regulations otherwise they need to face problem from the government. So we have to wait and see how this exchange will lead us to the next level.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Desire will create their own OTC platform that connects exchange, these services will be a good idea because it stores transaction time and effort. Hope Davis will pay the transaction fee at the lowest cost so that investors and traders can save a small amount of money with other at platform ico.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Arousal token will be based under ethereum right?Even it has its own exchange hope this coin can still be stored on Coinomi wallet since it also support erco20 tokens.

You have a point, but I heard that if you will list a coin in coinomi wallet it needs to pay a fee. And the fee is quite high. Maybe dev will think about it after their successful token sale. It will take some time for now.
Coinomi is a wallet I dont think you pay them to list your coin..It has shapeshift onboard right but seriously that just a minor exchange..Apart from that they only list coin if has gain some popularity and usage...is just a wallet
I also think they do not have money and the user pays only for using the infrastructure. It's safe enough.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
hello dev.

ı am following and interacting with this thread and project some days. I see that you do not have the turkish translation.

If needed, I would like to reserve the turkish translation. Please confirm via PM  so that ı can start with the translation as soon as possible.

my previous works:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24701265
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24035469
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23879408

regards

Hi buddy,

I just PM you.

Best regards
Is there any Indonesia translation needed? If so, I can reserve an Indonesia translation for you, kindly pm me! Thanks!
Activity: 1470
COMBO 2.0
Arousal token will be based under ethereum right?Even it has its own exchange hope this coin can still be stored on Coinomi wallet since it also support erco20 tokens.

You have a point, but I heard that if you will list a coin in coinomi wallet it needs to pay a fee. And the fee is quite high. Maybe dev will think about it after their successful token sale. It will take some time for now.
Coinomi is a wallet I dont think you pay them to list your coin..It has shapeshift onboard right but seriously that just a minor exchange..Apart from that they only list coin if has gain some popularity and usage...is just a wallet
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Exchange without any tax...so whatever you transfer or exchange, there will be tax...so it is a best project without any hesitation

Yes because tax always makes our balance or money worst. So if there is no tax, Many potential customers will come and trade.
Activity: 322
I understand that you can accept all fiat currencies but how about withdrawal. I see withdrawal to a local bank with any fiat currencies as your main bottleneck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is a amazing project and campaign.
It have managed the issues and traders so good so far.
Activity: 560
The biggest exchange wallet try to find another  exchange maybe go here. This project will be successful I know myself from the walter paper itself that suprise me so I suggest join the project!

I agree with you, i have tried a couple of exchange platform and was pretty disappointed with their security measures. Thank god, the project team created this awesome Arousal project . I will definitely invest for sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119

Guys, yes, but... This people, who will manipulate this need to be really fair, because many scammers around as. Just remember a situation with a btg wallet...
How can you be scammed that way ? and what's the story with this btg wallet .I think it's really a good idea to do the exchange without the human intervention.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
An exchange without barrier that allows you to trade and exchange Bitcoin with altcoins as well as place no limitations on any country's currency is ideal for the decentralized philosophy. Adding the fact that it is peer to peer is the dream of the crypto industry since we have witnessed clogs and high traffic sometimes delaying the automated exchange platform. I think innovations should always factor in the fact that humans can intervene when machines fail.
Of course, a person does machines and not human machines, but I think it would be better if the team makes such an exchange where human intervention is not needed.
Guys, yes, but... This people, who will manipulate this need to be really fair, because many scammers around as. Just remember a situation with a btg wallet...
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
An exchange without barrier that allows you to trade and exchange Bitcoin with altcoins as well as place no limitations on any country's currency is ideal for the decentralized philosophy. Adding the fact that it is peer to peer is the dream of the crypto industry since we have witnessed clogs and high traffic sometimes delaying the automated exchange platform. I think innovations should always factor in the fact that humans can intervene when machines fail.
Of course, a person does machines and not human machines, but I think it would be better if the team makes such an exchange where human intervention is not needed.
Activity: 434
Having there own wallet named cold wallet makes everyone comfortable  to transfer there inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting. Great and nice project..

But is paper wallet or web wallet not safe enough to keep inactive funds? I think aside from cold wallers, stamps should also make web wallet or paper wallet so we can access it everywhere specially when only using mobile phone to access the internet.
I understand that the "cold wallet" is kept separately. Can the developer explain how you can access it?
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Having there own wallet named cold wallet makes everyone comfortable  to transfer there inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting. Great and nice project..

But is paper wallet or web wallet not safe enough to keep inactive funds? I think aside from cold wallers, stamps should also make web wallet or paper wallet so we can access it everywhere specially when only using mobile phone to access the internet.
Activity: 406
Wow, I can't believed it ,all the capital will be 100% reserved under arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concern. I'm sure that many will get interested on this kind of project.. Good luck..

Yes truly its 100%, that's what arousal is going to be. To trade without any concern is a big impact to traders. I'm getting interested in this kind of ICO due to its good services.
100% reserved gives 100% peace of mind to the seller and the buyer is a real blockchein technology should be put into action as soon as possible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
To all newcomers who have not yet joined this project, I recommend that you join. Guys do not lose the chance to see the new exchange, with a very thought-out white paper!
Activity: 294
Arousal will build their own OTC platfrorm that connects to the exchange, this services will be a good idea as it saves time and effort to do the transactions. Hope that the dev will make the transaction fee at minimum cost so that investors and traders can save a little bit of money compared to other otc platform ico.
Of course when the exchange is made it will be a great choice and people will choose with less transactions and better service. To get a lot of users the product should be the best! I hope Arousal Exchange do fine.
Activity: 602
Wow, I can't believed it ,all the capital will be 100% reserved under arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concern. I'm sure that many will get interested on this kind of project.. Good luck..

Yes truly its 100%, that's what arousal is going to be. To trade without any concern is a big impact to traders. I'm getting interested in this kind of ICO due to its good services.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, i've shown your project to a friend of mine, he said that your Russian WP is nearly unreadable.
Translator was easy-going about his job and it's mostly machine translating
I don't know if Russian market is important for you, but just be aware

Hi there,

I’m the one who supplied the Russian translation and vehemently disagree with your friend - reads better than source Smiley - that said, he is entitled to an opinion.. I did use “machine” for parts of the white paper where I, myself, could not come up with a meaningful translation, think on page 6 or 7. Can you friend point out the areas he finds unreadable (or does he think the whole WP is). I’ll review again... Not trying to be defensive, just don’t like hearsay and non-constructive feedback is all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
When the serivice is launched. Will the exchange fees be as high as those in the btc market ? My only problem with bitcoin is the high fees . If your Platform offers lower fees that would help me and many other btc users that trade with smaller amounts of satoshi.

I think this will depends on the current value of bitcoin that time. Also the network fees are based on the miners, Maybe Arousal can make a small difference with the transactions fees so that more people will be attracted to join the exchange site.

Yep, high fee is bothering everybody this day, every time we have to paid high fee to get our transaction confirm, to withdraw our bitcoin. it will be great if Arousal offers less fee than other exchanges that we are using right now.
Pages:
Jump to: