Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 56. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is a pretty good program,I hope the whole team can share profit and make it a huge success
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
hoping to her something positive from you guys and also if there is Arabic translation still open i will like to reserve it........Goodluck
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hi, sir Dev I have visited your website and looks great and so pleasing. By the way is there any chance that you can start a bounty campaigns that can be paid in bitcoins? I am willing  to join if there is one. Kinds best regards.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Great whitepaper, dev. I hope at you it will turn out conceived and you realize your goals. Waiting for new announcements!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Seems like an interesting project. Just got downgraded to 0 BTC limit in bittrex so an exchange which is as open as promised seems very interesting to me
Activity: 224
running well project. day by day it's going best.i think it's going top 10 crypto.we will be looking forward to it and hoping that it will come to reality.peoples know this program is very unique.you can developers for this coin.last i say plz join and join for your familys bright life. good luck.

HAHA, Thanks for that buddy.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
This is what we waiting for an exchange that accepts all legal tenders with 0 confirm arousal ex i will spread it on our society so they where be aware of this.
It is the first project. However, it is too risky, for Bitcoin to transaction slowly, sometimes with a few days and with "0 confirmed" the transaction can be canceled with too low transaction fees.

I fully agree, but let see.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is what we waiting for an exchange that accepts all legal tenders with 0 confirm arousal ex i will spread it on our society so they where be aware of this.
It is the first project. However, it is too risky, for Bitcoin to transaction slowly, sometimes with a few days and with "0 confirmed" the transaction can be canceled with too low transaction fees.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
I can never say not to more exchanges for crypto. This is a much needed service. With the problems at coinbase, bittrex and bitfinex recently.. We need something fresh

Appreciate for that my friend. That means a lot.  Grin

Yeah we should definitely have alternate exchange sites so that if ever one is down we can use another. It is not just that, it also allow us to earn profits from new released tokens just like ARS.
Activity: 174
bông
December 12 is going to be the day when ICO be launched. I hope that they will accept other big cryptocurrencies in the future just like Bitcoin. I hope fiat currency alao be accepted. But whatever decision they will make, I will still respect it because all of these will be based on most of the client's needs.
They will, as they are launching an exchange and they will surely list the top 10 tokens and also the bitcoin as it will bring more profit from them.
But let's see what will be their technique.
I do not deny Arousal is a pretty good project, it is highly appreciated. However, in order to be one of the top 10 crypto, it is very difficult because the other crypto to grow and build trust with all.
I can never say not to more exchanges for crypto. This is a much needed service. With the problems at coinbase, bittrex and bitfinex recently.. We need something fresh

Appreciate for that my friend. That means a lot.  Grin
By means of this project, bitcoin can rapidly flow among people with the same legal tender because the Arousal used OTC for most convenient and swift way to convert legal tender to Bitcoin on the premise of trust from buyers and sellers, and that's good to hear.

Appreciate for that buddy. That means a lot to us.
By means of this project, bitcoin can rapidly flow among people with the same legal tender because the Arousal used OTC for most convenient and swift way to convert legal tender to Bitcoin on the premise of trust from buyers and sellers, and that's good to hear.
The Arousal feature provided is one of the finest that I had ever seen. It works in a great way and shapes things superbly. Thanks.

Thanks for the Thread.

Appreciate for you highly compliment.Please join our telegram for the updates.  Grin

What is the telegram link?

https://t.me/arousalex Here is the link. Grin
How different is this project from the already existing exchanges?
Activity: 86
The Arousal feature provided is one of the finest that I had ever seen. It works in a great way and shapes things superbly. Thanks.

Thanks for the Thread.

Appreciate for you highly compliment.Please join our telegram for the updates.  Grin

What is the telegram link?
Activity: 266
December 12 is going to be the day when ICO be launched. I hope that they will accept other big cryptocurrencies in the future just like Bitcoin. I hope fiat currency alao be accepted. But whatever decision they will make, I will still respect it because all of these will be based on most of the client's needs.
They will, as they are launching an exchange and they will surely list the top 10 tokens and also the bitcoin as it will bring more profit from them.
But let's see what will be their technique.
Activity: 406
This is my first time to hear also a project that has 0 confirmation, most of the project are saying that they ate the fastest with 3 to 4 confirmations only.
But your platform is very unique and I will be looking forward to it and hoping that it will come to reality.
Arousal is a global exchange with an OTC that realizes 'zero confirmation' when transferring BTC/ETH between exchange and OTC. "Zero confirmation" is too risky? I have never seen such a project.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: