Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 55. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Where can I see the results of fees for Pre-ICO? The exchange is very promising.

Hi there,

The Pre-ICO and ICO stage are combined together. The price will be 1 ARS=0.15 USD. The exact price of ARS in ETH will be announced at Dec.11th.
yes, that's it.  The crypto-world needs something like this what we have already in bitcointalk; escrow agents !  The p2p system and guarantors are going to be the best part of this system. But has also negative parts? Can the guarantors use the system in a bad way? What kind of precautions did you make already to make the system more secure from the part of guarantors?

Guarantors need to deposit some BTC/ETH in Our OTC and that will be the maximum amount the guarantor can guarantee in each transaction. Therefore they cannot run away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Where can I see the results of fees for Pre-ICO? The exchange is very promising.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
yes, that's it.  The crypto-world needs something like this what we have already in bitcointalk; escrow agents !  The p2p system and guarantors are going to be the best part of this system. But has also negative parts? Can the guarantors use the system in a bad way? What kind of precautions did you make already to make the system more secure from the part of guarantors?
I have been trying to access the website. Is it not live, yet?

The website will be updated on Dec.12th and the ICO will be started at the same day. Regards
Existing decentralized exchanges are not very convenient now as an etherdelta. But the etherdelta have a good user security system. Do you have security experts on the team?

Hi there, the account safety is the most critical part for an Exchange. We have two experts from Ukraine that will keep our system safe. Regards
Activity: 86
I have been trying to access the website. Is it not live, yet?
Activity: 625
Merit: 252
Looking forward for the ICO Launch in a few days, also excited to trade in the future using the platform, having a guarantor makes it more legit!
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
Good luck competting with the other trade platforms. altough it seems hard as your site is only starting ,but i can tell that the pàroject is promisssing.
Activity: 294
Existing decentralized exchanges are not very convenient now as an etherdelta. But the etherdelta have a good user security system. Do you have security experts on the team?
Seems a another good project with bright future ahead. Trust issue would be resolved here and also acrousal allows user to trade with altcoins like bitcoins, litcoin, etherum, etc with Legal Tendure. It is pretty awesome and i am sure the project will reach great heights in future.

Really appreciate for that buddy.

regards
Activity: 252
Seems a another good project with bright future ahead. Trust issue would be resolved here and also acrousal allows user to trade with altcoins like bitcoins, litcoin, etherum, etc with Legal Tendure. It is pretty awesome and i am sure the project will reach great heights in future.
Activity: 560
Seems like an interesting project with great potential in success. Will be anticipating the launching of this exchange platform. Good luck to the delicated project team. Thumbs up for your great work!
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Very interesting, now is the time to create an infrastructure for the crypt. I think that such exchanges have a future!
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I just joined your telegram group to get new updates regarding this project. I recommend you guys to work fast in building your website because this is your main tool to guarantee the success of your project. Investors wont trust your project if you dont even have a reliable website. Goodluck on this team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
What does the guarantor exactly do? We can just confirm if the transaction is valid if we found the transaction on the market history, right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Another project that looks like polo and bittrex, i just hope this gets more support from many traders out there. I think the best way to be more popular than those big exchanges is to have lower fees and faster transactions without affecting the security of every transactions. Good luck Dev and more power.
The idea of having a global exchange with OTC market is good which could help ensure the safety of each transactions.
Hope arousal exchange operates with lesser transaction fees too, because most of the exchanges serves with so high transaction fees.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Project is well impressive and very interesting, which most traders they been looking , with different features. I'm sure that some traders will transfer . I'm looking forward on this awesome project. Hoping for your success.. Good luck..
hoping to her something positive from you guys and also if there is Arabic translation still open i will like to reserve it........Goodluck

Hi there,

The Arabic translation is still available, if  u are interested, pls fill in the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0Qrzd70gHE66DKQ1YpnjHcWUi1-z-gHoR_jMIFUPUbAHcQQ/viewform

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: