Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 10. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Money for tourism - cute. Replying to join airdrop
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
A good project with a promising direction in tourism and travel. And the name is very interesting BALI, one of my favorite places, I wish good luck to the team and dev's in development!  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Training is not bad, a lot of tokens, information posted in a social network, but it would be nice to make a bounty program. The link to the site, but it is not working yet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Check your website dev, it is down or is it not ready to launch? Looking at its name Bali which is a popular island from Indonesia, seems that it will bring more tourist to come to Bali. I'm not so sure, but I heard that Indonesian Government is not really supporting the existence of crypto especially for payment purpose. How would you deal with it? 
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
 i love bali, i joined air drop
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Followed retweet on twitter and filled out the form! Good luck guys
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I am joined the airdrop, and keep touch to your project!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good idea! I will try to follow your latest coin news and try to share with my friends Smiley
Activity: 216

A great project, a strong team, an interesting and promising idea. Good luck. I will participate and follow the events Cool
Activity: 112
Very hopeful BALI COIN project, I think Smiley
And,concept of BALI COIN is great Wink
This coin is going to be used in most places  Cheesy
Activity: 4
Joined airdrop,thanks dev.and good luck Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Great to see another project is joining hotel and tourism industry, i think much success could be achieved here in the next years.
Hoping that BALI could make accomplish their roadmap and will remain on the market, good luck !
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I hope your coin will be wort something and will actually take me to Bali Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I followed you on Facebook and Twitter and joined airdrop.
Activity: 3

Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much exited to see this some big exchanges
Activity: 27
Hi i never been to Bali, maybe if this Cryptocurrency take place will be the right moment to pay a visit there possible using BALI crypto to buy services. Good luck
Activity: 209
Hi! Joined airdrop and followed you on Twitter and Facebook. Thanks you! Smiley
Activity: 220
would travel around africa sometime in 2018. hope bali succeeds and makes such a desire available
Activity: 98
Always wanted to visit Bali. Maybe BALI COIN will help me with this dream and I'll finally get there after it goes to the moon  Grin
Activity: 910
Joined airdrop and followed you on all social networks. Thanks and good luck with your project!
Pages:
Jump to: