Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 29. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 2
Good team hope it will grove faster.Thank you for airdrop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
My favourite days are christmas.i love this one.i will give any help to improve this Cool
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
i like so much this project,since christmas i know all dev here is happy and success..thanks for making of this,remember that christmas is coming..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Everything about the project is clearly stated ,showing well organized team with focused on achieving the result.the roadmap,airdrop structure very interested
Activity: 55
Thanks for sharing this kind of project. hope to get free airdrop soon for this christmas season.
Activity: 97
If everyone held their tokens then there will be no trading and value remains stagnant or non existent. Dumpers are necessary in crypto and your airdrop strategy just might have a negative effect. I hope not though.
Activity: 21
With Bitcoin getting bogged down, it will be nice to have a good peer to peer payment system! Thanks for making this project!
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
I look more potencial in this project.. Cheesy

Let's help dev to make this project success guys.. Cheesy
Activity: 35
incorporating worthwhile and absolutely needed tools and functions for investors, traders, and even everyday people to use whenever and wherever they please is the reason i stand with the trident.
Thank you devs.

Warm regards.
Activity: 83
Good luck with the project dev. All the best

regards
Balaji
Activity: 64
It's a good project I've been seen... Looking forward on this...
Activity: 420
Great project, very bold decision. To use a smartphone instead of a purse, it is very convenient. And instant transaction will delight any person. Good luck to the team! Grin
Activity: 56
After i saw your thread, i can make a conclusion. This is the most generous project I've ever seen. Great community and marketing will surely protect it from the dumpers everywhere, and will rise it to the moon. Hope your project still developing and make bigger community from tomorrow.
Activity: 125
This is one of the most generous project I've ever seen. Great community and marketing will surely protect it from dumpers zombiepocalypse and rise it to the moon. Hope being there at that time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I like the fact that your project team is very generous with the payout and airdrop. This is a great sign that the project is willing to share the upside with the investors.
Activity: 154
Activity: 138
@damasked
The name has a metaphoric meaning. Suspense is the head of the game. Love this concept and paper map dev.
Activity: 154
Activity: 94
Nice project with great potential, I would like to be part of the show I am waiting for the next good information, successful dev
Activity: 56
Beautiful project!! I hope you gives gives me 100000 token as Christmas gift lol
Pages:
Jump to: