Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 4. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
hey guys is trident a pos token or what i mean now the are only 843.274 TRDT tokens and there will be 3 mill so how do we get more of them ?

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
only I have on stocks.exchange no trdt in deposits? wrote in support say that it works fine
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
We are pleased to announce the submission and further payment of a premium (.1 BTC fee) listing application for Yobit! We plan to hear back regarding it sometime this week and will update you all accordingly. BIG updates to come, stay tuned!

That was more than seven weeks ago. So, when will you be listed on Yobit?

Hi dev, how's your listing on CoinExchange? Any updates?
Great news!
"We are extremely excited to announce that a premium 4 BTC fee has been paid for TRDT to be listed on CoinExchange.io by the end of the week!" https://twitter.com/TrustTheTrident/status/958852671456280576

That was more than two weeks ago. So, when will you be listed on CoinExchange?

any info about listing on other exchanges?
Announcement coming soon  Wink

What exactly do you mean by "soon"?

The Yobit payment was an application, as said in your quote. Unfortunately, our application is yet to be responded to. Our CoinExchange listing has been paid for; we are only waiting on CoinExchange now. If the community would like to help, we ask everyone to retweet our latest tweet and tweet at CoinExchange to expedite the process. Trust the Trident, have patience, and HODL.

-The Trident Group Team

hoping we will be listed before end of february.. Smiley
Activity: 61
We are pleased to announce the submission and further payment of a premium (.1 BTC fee) listing application for Yobit! We plan to hear back regarding it sometime this week and will update you all accordingly. BIG updates to come, stay tuned!

Great news!
"We are extremely excited to announce that a premium 4 BTC fee has been paid for TRDT to be listed on CoinExchange.io by the end of the week!" https://twitter.com/TrustTheTrident/status/958852671456280576

Announcement coming soon  Wink

The Yobit payment was an application, as said in your quote. Unfortunately, our application is yet to be responded to. Our CoinExchange listing has been paid for; we are only waiting on CoinExchange now. If the community would like to help, we ask everyone to retweet our latest tweet and tweet at CoinExchange to expedite the process. Trust the Trident, have patience, and HODL.

-The Trident Group Team
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
According to the official chat, everything seems to be fine. They are still waiting for feedback from CoinExchange.

I just hope I'm not holding a shitcoin., because the last time I had the opportunity selling this coin it was snapshot that prevented me from doing that. And I had make up my mind hold till next moon. But the from the way I'm seeing the price dropped from cmc its really scaring. It look like dev is the one dumping the coin.
Activity: 51
According to the official chat, everything seems to be fine. They are still waiting for feedback from CoinExchange.
Activity: 2
This coin is starting to look more and more like a scam. They said that they paid a fee to Yobit and will be listed there like a month ago, but nothing happened. They did say the same about Coinexchange and that they will be listed by then end of the week, that was like 2 weeks ago. Admins are not around anymore, so what the hell is happening?

I am invested into this coin, but i am doubting a lot about the validity of it. We don't know who is behind it, why they are not respecting the timetable that THEY put in the website (e.g. TRDT lottery or CoinExchange listing).
I still don't think is a scam as they did not do any ICO and the volumes in the existing exchanges are not existing, but i smell something wrong with this team and coin. I hope somebody from their team will jump in and clarify
This coin is starting to look more and more like a scam. They said that they paid a fee to Yobit and will be listed there like a month ago, but nothing happened. They did say the same about Coinexchange and that they will be listed by then end of the week, that was like 2 weeks ago. Admins are not around anymore, so what the hell is happening?
Activity: 51

Great news!

Announcement coming soon  Wink

I have a question, not sure if you can help me out. A while ago, I deposited 500 TRDT tokens to the etherdelta smart contract but never sold them. Don't know why I did this. At the time, it was trading on there so I had the exchange page opened and everything. Now when I go back to withdraw, the exchange isn't listed there even when I manually input the contract address. How do I get my tokens out? Are they lost forever?
Most likely your tokens are lost! but try to contact support etherdelta. dev does not help.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I have a question, not sure if you can help me out. A while ago, I deposited 500 TRDT tokens to the etherdelta smart contract but never sold them. Don't know why I did this. At the time, it was trading on there so I had the exchange page opened and everything. Now when I go back to withdraw, the exchange isn't listed there even when I manually input the contract address. How do I get my tokens out? Are they lost forever?
Activity: 476
[quote
  • We are pleased to announce the submission and further payment of a premium (.1 BTC fee) listing application for Yobit! We plan to hear back regarding it sometime this week and will update you all accordingly. BIG updates to come, stay tuned!
[/quote]
when there's news on the exchange? you promised in early January
Activity: 61
Announcement coming soon  Wink
Activity: 94
how i wish i can participate. Is there no another airdrop to the other person's like me that haven't participate last time? that dont have any trident on they'e account?  Huh Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Another successful airdrop!

Thanks dev team. I know how much work this must be for all of you!

We will have a strong, decentralized community when it is all over and your project will be able to grow with a great community of backers!
Activity: 294
Today I received 75Trdt on my ETH wallet. Thanks to the manager and developers!
Activity: 57
Activity: 131
i just noticed today that i have trdt token and im glad that this is still exist. will buy more very soon.goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: