Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 5. (Read 17756 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
someone got the coins after the third takeoff?

Sure ! Be patient and see the spreadsheet ..

where can I see the spreadsheet?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶

Sure ! Be patient and see the spreadsheet ..
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Is airdrop 3 the final airdrop ? Or Will there be more ?
Activity: 77
hi developer,I have 175 trident in my wallet,and my name is not on the spreadsheet,kindly assist me to resolve the issue
Activity: 486
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In the everchanging world of Cryptocurrencies it is important to know who you can trust with your investment. Having a partner whom is worth his gold in the fast-paced industry, is of paramount importance. Trident is one such a company.
Activity: 378
Tue spreadsheet is currently unaccessible... Pls fix it... How am I suppose too know if I'm in or not.. Without the spreadsheet??
Activity: 10
I have 175trdt on my wallet (not exchange), I fulfilled all the requirements needed for the 3rd airdrop, but I was omitted for unknown reasons.
Please kindly help out. Thank you
Activity: 20
I have more than 100 trdt on my wallet but couldn't find my name on the spreadsheet too
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Successful project to be. I am looking for any updates and hoping for active developers and community. Hope the best for it after airdrop 3 Good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I did everything but I didn’t find my name on the spreadsheet 0x41fC8525354A4a2e50796f4e021f57604b07B00e

I think there is a problem with the spreadsheet as people who did not have up to 100TRDT somehow found their way into the spreadsheet while some people that holds 100TRDT didn't. They are worked no on it now and official release from twitter says you should send a PM to OP if you feel you are supposed to in spreadsheet but couldn't find your wallet address in it.

https://twitter.com/TrustTheTrident/status/956052569897529345
Activity: 81
I own a small business online. I am always looking for hiring new people in my business. Can I use the services of this platform to grow my business?
Activity: 1
Dev pls I couldn't find my name on the spreadsheet
While am having 100trdt on imtoken
Activity: 294
Hi! What happened to the spreadsheet? I can not open it! How can I see the results?
Activity: 486
Correct reference to table 3 phase it will not open.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Phase 3 of the airdrop ends today. Hold em.
Activity: 308
Very cool company with cool tokens. Still never regretted that I participate in its promotion. I wish the organizers success.

Look at this growth!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trident/  Cool
Activity: 2
The circulating supply in coin market cap is at variance with the circulating supply mentioned in the Ann.  That means prize is going to dip more once CMC updates to the correct 2 million circulating supply in the ANN. Going by the market cap of 553,087, the prize would be $0.27. Coin needs to be listed in a better exchange,a lot people have had bad experiences with stocks.exchange and prefer not to trade there anymore. Dev needs to do something about the listing before the correct market cap is updated in CMC.  This might drag prize down to a point where it might take longer time to recover

Wow.. wish I had read that 30 minutes ago. Just bought my first couple of TRDT. Heh, too late I guess!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The circulating supply in coin market cap is at variance with the circulating supply mentioned in the Ann.  That means prize is going to dip more once CMC updates to the correct 2 million circulating supply in the ANN. Going by the market cap of 553,087, the prize would be $0.27. Coin needs to be listed in a better exchange,a lot people have had bad experiences with stocks.exchange and prefer not to trade there anymore. Dev needs to do something about the listing before the correct market cap is updated in CMC.  This might drag prize down to a point where it might take longer time to recover
Pages:
Jump to: