Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 13. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
When is the airdrop distribution coming up. What is the market
Activity: 76
Nice project
Nice team
Joined and waiting more updates and more surprise   Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
it seems like this will be one of the projects that many people are interested in. and surely many more will join here..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
when i find  free airdrop ?
Activity: 58
Hello! Could you please update the rules to accommodate the likes of us that joined Bitcointalk recently? Thanks!
Activity: 73
The project seems really promising with the initial concept winning HackRussia. Good luck dev!
However I am so sad that, I filled the form but couldn't send on time :/ It just got locked when I sent the form :/
Hopefull for the 4th airdrop
Activity: 35
I strongly believe in this project. I missed the first and second airdrops so I strived to join the 3rd one. I'm glad I made it. Let's rock this!
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
the registration form has been closed, whether the registration of airdrop third round has reached the limit
Activity: 74
I think that's a good project. I am happy to support you. A lot of positive energy and good luck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Already fill the form, hopefully I'm withing the 5000 participant.
Good luck Dev.
Activity: 392
Why i cant open file form for airdrop unlock nov.10/anyways ill try again sometime rally interested to be part of this project..
Activity: 5
Thank you very much for opening again the airdrop. This is a good coin that has a good potential to pump more and be one of the famous coin. This has a good platform that willbe the stepping stone to success!
We hope for your full support and active response. God bless and Good luck!
Activity: 22
Joined the airdrop, hope to be a success!
Activity: 52
Its nice to be involved in this kind of project. Good luck.
Activity: 17
What time form unlock.  Excited for this project
brand new
Activity: 0
Relatively descent looking project, looking forward getting on-board this one.
Activity: 84
The thing which I like most about this project is that it is focused on the newcomers in the cryptocurrency market.
Best of luck to the project.
Activity: 210
It's a good fact that all the source is opened for all to see.. very transparent team..
Activity: 98
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future. I wish you good luck!
Activity: 227
Applied for Airdrop. Project have a big Potencial, hope to see this coin on big exchange, and hope to received also airdrop, goodluck team hope for the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: