Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 14. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
definitely a good project, i just want to comment about translation bounty, I'm from Malaysia and Malaysian language are our national language, a little bit different from indonesia, today after increasing btc price, the have been masive interest on cryptocurenncy. i hope next time there will be bounty for malaysia language translation too. that all, i really hope there will huge success on this project and i very glad that i can join it
Activity: 26
I am interested to follow the progress of this project  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good Project.. I will Follow.. you.. thank you
Activity: 10
Exciting project and I'm thrilled to get involved. Lets all spread the word and get everyone talking about Genesis Coin.
Activity: 45
Joined 3th airdrop I wait Good luce,thanks.
Activity: 84
This coin always get a huge attention , you can see the crowd interest to get the coins!!
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
A promising projects Joined
 aırdrop thanks.
Activity: 66
I'm claiming that this project will be in success with the help of the community,, spread the word so that the whole world will know
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Woaah finally I made it this time to be part of the airdrop of Genesis Coins, I hope I'll be one of the 1000 luckiest paticipants, and I'm really looking forward to see that this coin will be successful and will have a great value just like other Altcoins in the market now, best of luck for the project.  Smiley
Activity: 560
Awesome, i see for the future this project is very promising. Support Genesis Coin
Definetly supporting this great uprising project on every social media networks!
Great perspective and roadmap plan also very friendly community !  Cheesy Cheesy Wink
Activity: 3
Activity: 159
Participation in this project make me so proud.... Gluck to your project
Activity: 128
Invest in your mind
Like this coin  Cheesy Want airdrop, because your coin is look like a seriosly project  Wink
Activity: 126
the airdrop is very good, I am sure your airdrop will be successful and be the best ....
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
ok dev i've followed the rules airdrop, I wait for his GEN
Activity: 33
GOOD JOB......I AM JOINED TOO AND GOOD LUCK
HOPE ENTER IN A LOT OF EXCHANGES
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
just join the third airdrop i hope my application will accepted..
i will support this project  Wink
Activity: 168
waiting to be finally joined airdrop
Activity: 69
seem like this airdrop is not for newbie like me  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: