Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 70. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Nice Dev!

This is what I've been waiting for. It is really important to me to join this airdrop. This token (Genesis ) makes it possible for investors to benefit financially from the success of the startup. Good luck for your 2nd airdrop. I'll be waiting for the token distribution.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
What is this safemath code that can help in overflow and underflow balancing?

You can see it by going to the contract address in Etherscan or to our Github page. All linked in OP.
What is the timeline for the "Genesis platform"?
Thanks

2018 is when development begins, there will be some announcements and some stuff to show.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Good project where is the roadmap and whitepaper please ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
What is this safemath code that can help in overflow and underflow balancing?
Activity: 104
What is the timeline for the "Genesis platform"?
How will the Genesis Coin be used as a currency on the Genesis platform?
Thanks
join at bitcointalk at 18 october... can i join your next airdrop?

As long as you didn't receive an airdrop last time, you can apply again.
Activity: 69
Some token are legit, but not at all
join at bitcointalk at 18 october... can i join your next airdrop?
Activity: 59
I join in and support this coin.

4) You must reply this thread stating that you filled out the form to help us verify legitimate Bitcointalk profiles.

This thread will get closed, if you encourage people to spam here, you better find another way to verify the profiles.

Thanks for pointing it out. We have altered rule four for the time being and have contacted a mod for clarification.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Distribution methodology seems fair enough to accommodate transparency and even reach to participants. Nice work and wishing success of the project
Activity: 2

4) You must reply this thread stating that you filled out the form to help us verify legitimate Bitcointalk profiles.

This thread will get closed, if you encourage people to spam here, you better find another way to verify the profiles.

thats right but maybe they have a permission to do this
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
15 seconds is really quick ... I hope this doesnt change...

I support the project and good luck dev. 
Activity: 504
finally, i made it to your 2nd airdrop. thanks so much devs for this wonderful opportunity to be one of your coin hodler. GOD bless
Activity: 16
I'm late for join 1st airdrop, i wish i can join for 2nd airdrop..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yes, I am waiting for time to participate in this second Airdrop  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Airdrop is 2 day and an hour to go
Activity: 72
i cant wait to join this project !!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Filled out the form and good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: