Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 32. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Does anyone participate in FortFC referral program? 
Hey there, I do! I made three banners for my referral link and posted them on my site. Why do you ask?
Just wondering whether they pay or not. I participated in two referral programs last month, the ICO ended and now there’re problems with paying out earned tokens. 
I can’t say anything so far Smiley I published the links a couple of days ago and i even have no referrals so far. I’ll tell about the results when any appear.
Activity: 93
Hey there, I do! I made three banners for my referral link and posted them on my site. Why do you ask?
Just wondering whether they pay or not. I participated in two referral programs last month, the ICO ended and now there’re problems with paying out earned tokens. 
Activity: 31
Activity: 93
Activity: 60
What income are you planning to make on FortFC’s activities? Will the amount of platform’s income influence FFCT token rate? 
Activity: 60
Is anyone except for brokers interested in your services?   
Activity: 58
How many big exchanges will you need to connect at the very beginning to ensure good cryptocurrency liquidity for your clients?   
Activity: 224
What will be the source of liquidity at the very beginning? You see, some sources are needed to make provided services qualitative.   
Activity: 238
What does “exchange of cryptocurrencies to fiat with physical delivery” offered by FortFC mean? 
Activity: 55
Listen, why would you provide cryptocurrency liquidity to some brokers if you can become a cool cryptocurrency broker yourself?   
Activity: 61
If you provide cool cryptocurrency liquidity, cryptocurrency exchange liquidity will remain low, too?   
Activity: 210
Now you can buy tokens with fiat!

FortFC is pleased to announce the start of operating through the Local Banks for Asian region: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.

Local banks can be used as a payment method without any additional fees and this option allows to perform the transactions in domestic currencies.

To deposit funds into your ICO account using any of these banks, you need to log into your personal cabinet on fortfc.com, click “Buy tokens” button, choose the “Local bank” payment option and follow further instructions.

Please note that making a payment is only possible after completing the verification procedure and only through your domestic bank.
Activity: 42
When will the minimum investment amount increased to 50 Euros?
February, 16th, when the presale ends and the first round of the ICO starts.
Activity: 38
When will the minimum investment amount increased to 50 Euros?
Activity: 210
FortFC Christmas Sale is on!

Starting from today and up to 28 December 2018 inclusively get registered and receive 25 tokens for free. In case of investing 500.00 EUR or more - get a 70% bonus!

More info: christmas.fortfc.com/sale
Someone told that it’d be cool if FortFC ICO had some New Year special! Well, my friends, your Christmas wish is granted.
Hahha of course they had to come up with some idea. What are the details? Or is nothing known so far?
Unfortunately, as many supposed, the minimum investment amount won’t be reduced. But everyone will get 25 FFCT tokens for free for registration for FortFC ICO.   
And even the discount will remain the same?
Discount increases to 70%, but the minimum purchase amount is 500 Euros. Ho But I think that such an offer is extremely profitable.
Will the special be active for a long time? All the conditions except for timeframes are already mentioned Smiley
Activity: 37
Someone told that it’d be cool if FortFC ICO had some New Year special! Well, my friends, your Christmas wish is granted.
Hahha of course they had to come up with some idea. What are the details? Or is nothing known so far?
Unfortunately, as many supposed, the minimum investment amount won’t be reduced. But everyone will get 25 FFCT tokens for free for registration for FortFC ICO.   
Discount increases to 70%, but the minimum purchase amount is 500 Euros. Ho But I think that such an offer is extremely profitable.
Activity: 37
Pages:
Jump to: