Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 31. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Wow will even arbitrational trading be offered here? What cryptocurrencies will it be available for?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Will it be possible to get a discount on commission on the platform for FFCT tokens?
Activity: 25
What spread will there be in case of cryptocurrency trading on FortFC?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
It’s interesting how they’re planning to ensure needed liquidity for margin trading on FortFC.
Activity: 22
I don’t understand why everyone says that the FortFC platform is unique if there’re a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges in the market? I don’t understand it…   
What do cryptocurrency exchanges have to do with it? FortFC has nothing to do with it.
What do you mean? What category do they refer to then?
Well, it’s something like the first cryptocurrency broker. The clients will access cryptocurrency margin trading and start making profit on price changes.
So it will be like trading on Forex, but with the use of cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 44
I don’t understand why everyone says that the FortFC platform is unique if there’re a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges in the market? I don’t understand it…   
What do cryptocurrency exchanges have to do with it? FortFC has nothing to do with it.
Well, it’s something like the first cryptocurrency broker. The clients will access cryptocurrency margin trading and start making profit on price changes.
Activity: 44
Activity: 55
Will your project’s bounty campaign last until the end of the ICO?   
Activity: 61
Listen, as for referral program, what percentage does the company pay?   
Activity: 59
What’s the maximum number of tokens that it’s possible to earn during the FortFC’s bounty campaign?   
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
How long will the New Year special be available?
Activity: 59
Does FortFC have fixed eth and btc rate or does it use relevant one?   
Activity: 63
Listen, is somehow cant buy FFCT tokens. What wallets can I use to make payment?   
Activity: 60
How long does it take to verify the documents on FortFC ICO?   
Activity: 39
How much have they already raised on tokensale? 
Not too much so far. The amount exceeds 268K Euros a little.   
How much have they already raised on tokensale? 
Activity: 93
Does anyone participate in FortFC referral program? 
Hey there, I do! I made three banners for my referral link and posted them on my site. Why do you ask?
Just wondering whether they pay or not. I participated in two referral programs last month, the ICO ended and now there’re problems with paying out earned tokens. 
I can’t say anything so far Smiley I published the links a couple of days ago and i even have no referrals so far. I’ll tell about the results when any appear.
I think that that there won’t be problems of such sort with FortFC. They’ll pay the tokens if they raise the soft cap. But, as far as I know, payment will be provided after the end of the ICO, not immdeiately.
When will their ICO end?
Does anyone participate in FortFC referral program? 
Hey there, I do! I made three banners for my referral link and posted them on my site. Why do you ask?
Just wondering whether they pay or not. I participated in two referral programs last month, the ICO ended and now there’re problems with paying out earned tokens. 
I can’t say anything so far Smiley I published the links a couple of days ago and i even have no referrals so far. I’ll tell about the results when any appear.
I think that that there won’t be problems of such sort with FortFC. They’ll pay the tokens if they raise the soft cap. But, as far as I know, payment will be provided after the end of the ICO, not immdeiately.
Pages:
Jump to: