Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 33. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Someone told that it’d be cool if FortFC ICO had some New Year special! Well, my friends, your Christmas wish is granted.
Activity: 59
Will you make income on commissions from the total trading volume of your clients?
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
What unique opportunities will early investors get in the future working with FortFC platform?   
Activity: 59
When are you planning to start supplying your own liquidity instead of the one which is provided with the help of 3rd party exchanges?     
Activity: 63
How many clients use demo version of FortFC at the moment?   
Activity: 60
What exchanges will you get connected to after the end of the ICO? Do i get it right that it is needed for improvement of quality of cryptocurrency liquidity provided by the platform?   
What sources form cryptocurrency liquidity in FortFC’s demo version at the moment?   
Activity: 210
Dear members,

The BitcoinExchangeGuide portal has published a FortFS project review

One of the largest cryptocurrency information portals BitcoinExchangeGuide has published a review for our tokensale.

See the details following this link: bitcoinexchangeguide.com/fort-financial-crypto-ico-ffct-token/
Activity: 39
What will be the next blockchain conference that the FortFC team will attend?   
No official info is provided about it. Stay tuned Smiley   
Activity: 40
I know that FortFS broker which belongs to the same company that FortFC does offered cryptocurrency trading to the clients last year. They were satisfied by services’ quality. That’s why I doubt whether it’s reasonable to create a special project.   
Personally, I think that it was made quick and dirty last year and that clients didn’t get the quality of cryptocurrency trading that they needed. That’s why it’s needed to set up a special platform for this – to make such services even better.
How will they make them better?
Pressing need in a high-grade and high-quality-service LP (Liquidity Provider) was revealed. That’s what they want to implement on FortFC platform.
Do u mean it was impossible to implement it within the framework of FortFS?
I think it wasn’t. They want make FortFC be not just one more cryptocurrency trading platform, they want to turn the project into the largest cryptocurrency liquidity supplier which not only private traders, but also other brokers will get connected to.
Sounds very ambitious, it’ll be interesting to watch it. Btw, when is it planned to launch a full fledged version of FortFC?
Activity: 52
I know that FortFS broker which belongs to the same company that FortFC does offered cryptocurrency trading to the clients last year. They were satisfied by services’ quality. That’s why I doubt whether it’s reasonable to create a special project.   
Personally, I think that it was made quick and dirty last year and that clients didn’t get the quality of cryptocurrency trading that they needed. That’s why it’s needed to set up a special platform for this – to make such services even better.
Pressing need in a high-grade and high-quality-service LP (Liquidity Provider) was revealed. That’s what they want to implement on FortFC platform.
I think it wasn’t. They want make FortFC be not just one more cryptocurrency trading platform, they want to turn the project into the largest cryptocurrency liquidity supplier which not only private traders, but also other brokers will get connected to.
Activity: 51
Activity: 238
What about the FortFC demo version? Does anyone use it to trade now?   
Activity: 55
What arguments can you give in favor of idea that the FFCT token price will keep growing after the end of the ICO?   
They say you will provide the lowest rates for purchasing cryptocurrencies in the market. How will you manage to reach this?   
Activity: 58
Will commission on cryptocurrency exchange be smaller on your exchange than on existing cryptocurrency exchanges?   
Pages:
Jump to: