Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 34. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Will there be any New Year specials for investrs? For example, decrease of minimum investment amount or additional discounts?   
Activity: 61
What will you do if the softcap is not collected during the ICO? Won’t the project develop in the future?   
Activity: 59
What currencies will it be possible to use to make deposits on FortFC for further cryptocurrency trading?   
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Will you provide your clients with cryptocurrency liquidity tight after the launch? How will you manage to form it that fast?   
Activity: 52
When will it become possible to connect corporate clients t FortFC?
As far as i know, they will start developing REST API with the help of which connection will be carried out only after New Year.
Activity: 64
When will it become possible to connect corporate clients t FortFC?
Activity: 210
Dear community members,

Christmas with FortFC!

To celebrate the upcoming holidays, FortFC launches a generous promotion - FortFC Christmas Sale.

The promotion terms are as simple as that: get registered on our website, pass the verification and get 25 tokens for free! In case of investing 500.00 EUR or more - get a 70% discount!

The promotion is valid from December 13 to 28, 2018 Subscribe to the notifications on the promotion webpage so that you will not miss its start: christmas.fortfc.com/soon.

Activity: 54
As far as i know, the crypto market was in the forefront when the FFS holding managers were planning this project. As all of you know, the situation has changed now and the relevance of the project is questionable.
Yes, the situation in the cryptomarket is really not that good, but don’t panic. Al these things are short-term. The cryptocurrency rates will increase to the previous level again and will even be higher.
Anyway, it will be hard for FortFC project to develop at the initial stage, the demand will be small. It may abolish.
The demand for cryptocurrency trading, especially for margin trading, is high even now – don’t doubt it. In addition, many of brokers who cooperate with FFS holding now are interested in working with FortFC.
Who are these brokers? Well-known companies? 
Activity: 57
As far as i know, the crypto market was in the forefront when the FFS holding managers were planning this project. As all of you know, the situation has changed now and the relevance of the project is questionable.
Yes, the situation in the cryptomarket is really not that good, but don’t panic. Al these things are short-term. The cryptocurrency rates will increase to the previous level again and will even be higher.
Anyway, it will be hard for FortFC project to develop at the initial stage, the demand will be small. It may abolish.
The demand for cryptocurrency trading, especially for margin trading, is high even now – don’t doubt it. In addition, many of brokers who cooperate with FFS holding now are interested in working with FortFC.
Activity: 48
Activity: 57
Activity: 48
Activity: 59
What wallets will be suitable for storage of FFCT tokens? 
Activity: 63
Will cryptocurrency trading via smartphone be available on FortFC? It seems to me it’d be very convenient.   
Activity: 60
What stage is the project implementation at the moment? Are there already any results?   
Why tokens which i will earn during the bounty campaign will be locked after the end of the ICO for 6 months?   
Activity: 238
What will you do if even 2 million Euros won’t be raised during the  FFCT token sale? 
Activity: 55
Cards of what banks will it be possible to use to pay for purchase of FFCT tokens with fiat currencies?   
How much are you planning to allocate money the marketing campaign after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 58
A video report from conference in Saint Petersburg is cool. Everyone should watch it! Will the same video from the last conference in Singapore be provided
Pages:
Jump to: