Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 46. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
What is the minimum that you need to raise during the ICO to keep developing the project?     
Activity: 60
Do i get it right that it will be possible to make profit on drop of crypto rates via your platform? It’d be cool.   
Activity: 55
May such a drop of the crypto market correct your plans for FortFC development?   
Activity: 61
Cryptocurrency rates aren’t pleasing at all… Haven’t you thought about switching the ICO fundraising to fiat currencies to buy cryptos for it later while they’re at a low level?   
Activity: 64
Until what date will the  ICO last?
For a looong time Smiley Up to July, 31st,  2019 if all the tokens aren’t sold out earlier. 
Activity: 35
Until what date will the  ICO last?
Activity: 210
Dear members,​​

Cyber Monday at FortFC!

Only 1 day sale: buy tokens today and get 70% bonus!
Limited offer: hurry up to buy before 26 November 11:59 p.m. (GMT+0)
Join us now at fortfc.com
Activity: 210
I think that FortFC — is a good project. Its appearance and popularization will lead major players to the cryptocurrency market. So it’s not just a platform, it’s a key to industry improvement in general.   

It was promised that a lot of platforms of such sort which would improve the industry were going to appear. But there’re no changes so far Smiley So let’s avoid  buzzword.
They did not promise it personally. This is my personal opinion, you may share it or not. But, let’s say, margin trading which they offer may really attract major players to this market.   
Oh major players are what the market misses now! Bitcoin has already decreased below $4K, it’s not how the things should going.
What’s  special about margin trading? How may it contribute to attraction of major players to this market?
Margin trading is that very tool in the crypto market which it needs for adequate trading worth of huge amounts of money. Only major players come with big amounts of money. It’s obvious.   

Will margin trading on FortFC be profitable for major clients? In terms of commission and etc.
Hello,
Before the official release of fully-operational version of marginal trading product we would perform an additional analysis of the market in order to provide the clients with one of the best and averaged offers presented on the market, so allowing to benefit both sides by using the conditions we are about to offer. Thanks
Activity: 62
I think that FortFC — is a good project. Its appearance and popularization will lead major players to the cryptocurrency market. So it’s not just a platform, it’s a key to industry improvement in general.   

It was promised that a lot of platforms of such sort which would improve the industry were going to appear. But there’re no changes so far Smiley So let’s avoid  buzzword.
They did not promise it personally. This is my personal opinion, you may share it or not. But, let’s say, margin trading which they offer may really attract major players to this market.   
Oh major players are what the market misses now! Bitcoin has already decreased below $4K, it’s not how the things should going.
What’s  special about margin trading? How may it contribute to attraction of major players to this market?
Margin trading is that very tool in the crypto market which it needs for adequate trading worth of huge amounts of money. Only major players come with big amounts of money. It’s obvious.   

Will margin trading on FortFC be profitable for major clients? In terms of commission and etc.
Activity: 42

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

Have you already decided when the office in London will be set up?  ?
Activity: 59
When are you planning to launch a full-fledged version of your platform?   
Activity: 59
What will happen in the future if you won’t manage to keep some of licenses due to violations?   
What popular people are you planning to attract to cooperation to promote your platform?   
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Maybe you should develop your own cryptocurrency wallet to let the users store their funds there?   
Pages:
Jump to: