Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 47. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Are you planning to monopolize the market in the future and be the biggest cryptocurrency liquidity supplier?   
Activity: 38
Is #ToTheMoon still live?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I’ve just seen a report on Blockchain Life which the FortFC representatives have attended. Looks brightly. Is so much attention really paid to this project?

You’ve seen the photos, it’s possible to figure it out looking at them Smiley The project is really interesting for cryptocurrency traders. Major investors are also interested in it.
Yep, judging by the photos, a lot of people came to talk to them. Maybe they should attend such events more often?

They will certainly attend other conferences in the future. This also increases popularity of the project and attracts new investors. This will become clear judging by the ICO results.
What conference will they attend next?
They keep details of their Roadshow in secret so far Smiley But it’s enough to follow their news in the social networks to be abreast of things. They provide this info there.
I’m wondering whether they’ll provide discounts on purchase of FFCT tokens on the ICO at the next conference…
Activity: 32
I’ve just seen a report on Blockchain Life which the FortFC representatives have attended. Looks brightly. Is so much attention really paid to this project?

You’ve seen the photos, it’s possible to figure it out looking at them Smiley The project is really interesting for cryptocurrency traders. Major investors are also interested in it.
Yep, judging by the photos, a lot of people came to talk to them. Maybe they should attend such events more often?

They will certainly attend other conferences in the future. This also increases popularity of the project and attracts new investors. This will become clear judging by the ICO results.
They keep details of their Roadshow in secret so far Smiley But it’s enough to follow their news in the social networks to be abreast of things. They provide this info there.
Activity: 40

Activity: 34
When will an opportunity to trade FFCT tokens become available on MT5 FortFC?
I think that such an opportunity will appear after the end of the ICO Smiley
When will an opportunity to trade FFCT tokens become available on MT5 FortFC?
The cryptocurrency market has dropped to a considerable extent. Will this have any impact on FortFC project and its ICO? 
Activity: 23
Will there be any unique trading tools on FortFC except for cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 30
What will you do to attract clients from you FortFS platform to FortFC?
Activity: 39
What will the difference be between FortFC MT5 and a standard trading terminal?
Activity: 36
I read an interesting opinion telling that the client base of FortFC will get at least 50 new active clients  annually. It’d interesting to hear what basis such a forecast was made on.  Why would investors believe in it at all? 
The point is that FortFC services are already available for corporate clients on demo version. So they don’t need to pay anything to get connected to paid services. Connection will be completely free. That’s what the forecast is based on.
It’s clear, but i still doubt it. 50 major brokers will get connected each year. There’re not that many of them all over the world for such an influx of clients, right?   

Why do you consider only brokers? Other organizations – and there’re a lot of them all over the world – are corporate clients, too.
Who else can get connected to FortFC?
For example, banking organizations Smiley
Banking organizations??? Seriously? Why will they need getting connected to FortFC at all?
I read an interesting opinion telling that the client base of FortFC will get at least 50 new active clients  annually. It’d interesting to hear what basis such a forecast was made on.  Why would investors believe in it at all? 
The point is that FortFC services are already available for corporate clients on demo version. So they don’t need to pay anything to get connected to paid services. Connection will be completely free. That’s what the forecast is based on.
It’s clear, but i still doubt it. 50 major brokers will get connected each year. There’re not that many of them all over the world for such an influx of clients, right?   

Why do you consider only brokers? Other organizations – and there’re a lot of them all over the world – are corporate clients, too.
For example, banking organizations Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: