Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 48. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I read an interesting opinion telling that the client base of FortFC will get at least 50 new active clients  annually. It’d interesting to hear what basis such a forecast was made on.  Why would investors believe in it at all? 
The point is that FortFC services are already available for corporate clients on demo version. So they don’t need to pay anything to get connected to paid services. Connection will be completely free. That’s what the forecast is based on.
Activity: 36
I read an interesting opinion telling that the client base of FortFC will get at least 50 new active clients  annually. It’d interesting to hear what basis such a forecast was made on.  Why would investors believe in it at all? 
Activity: 61
What unique options will be provided in your trading terminal which your competitors don’t have?
Activity: 60
Are only  FFCT MasterCard and Visa accepted for making payments for tokens on the ICO?
Activity: 55
Where is i possible to find detailed info about your AirDrop?
Activity: 63
Will it be possible to use any indicators for market analysis in MetaTrader 5 by FortFC?
Activity: 58
Why do you think that the FortFC income will grow if you list the tokens of ICO projects?   
Activity: 29
I saw recently the trading pairs available in FortFC demo versions. When will this list be expanded?     
Why was MT5 chosen as the core of the platform, not any other terminal?   
Activity: 59
The discounts on your ICO are huge! Will they remain of that size for a long time?   
Activity: 210
What’s the progress of the presale? Aren’t you planning to hold some additional promo actions to attract investors?   
Hello,
Currently there is one running called ToTheMoon sale. Please note that today is the last day to take part in this promotion. More details can be obtained here tothemoon.fortfc.com
Thanks
Activity: 210
I’ve never thought that it’ll be possible to trade cryptocurrencies via MT5! At least, in the following years Smiley   

What’s the reason to wonder? The demand for cryptocurrencies is huge number, it isn’t surprising that the industry ended up like this.
So there will be the same orders, sell and buy, stop loss and take profit and etc.?
Yes, the trading process will be the same as on Forex Smiley
Great! What spread will there be?
Hello,
Currently, in demo version the spreads are: for exmample, LTCUSD is 230 or ETHUSD is 1110. Starting with the release of the fully operational version the spreads will be the averaged on the market. You can give a try to a demo version now upon the registration. Thanks
Activity: 44
I’ve never thought that it’ll be possible to trade cryptocurrencies via MT5! At least, in the following years Smiley   

What’s the reason to wonder? The demand for cryptocurrencies is huge number, it isn’t surprising that the industry ended up like this.
So there will be the same orders, sell and buy, stop loss and take profit and etc.?
Great! What spread will there be?
Activity: 57

Activity: 44

Activity: 57

Activity: 64
Activity: 59
It’s said on your site that you offer “deep crypto liquidity”. What does “deep” mean?
What’s the progress of the presale? Aren’t you planning to hold some additional promo actions to attract investors?   
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Listen, maybe there’s some available info on the criteria which FortFC will use to choose exchanges to connect to their system and cooperate with?   
Pages:
Jump to: