Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 89. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What country will the first FortFC office be opened in? 
Activity: 210
When will the FortFC’s beta version of MT5 allowing to trade cryptocurrencies be launched?     

Currently there is a possibility to check the cryptocurrency trading provided to Fort Financial Services broker  by FortFC. The next version of a terminal by FortFC is to be annoucned during the ICO/closer to the of ICO. Thank you
I don’t understand why everyone says that the FortFC platform is supported by some FortFS project. These are two different companies. The developers should lay emphasis on their own development instead of something else.
Because FortFS which has been already operating for more than 8 years is similar to FortFC in terms of working direction. If you didn’t known about it, FortFS is a major broker which works with major clients.
They’re right. The company wants to make potential investors sure that FortFC isn’t just a mere name, but is a project supported by a major company which knows what should be done in the market. In general, it’s kinda marketing hook. 
Yeah, such a marketing hook will allow to collect more funds and implement the project with all the announced functionality as soon as possible!
Has this already helped a lot? Cheesy The ICO fundraising results are zero so far…
The private presale is live so far, the minimum investment amount is severely restricted there. Once the main sale round starts, the amount of the funds raised will go off scale, i’m sure of that!
When will it start?

Good day,
The private sales round ends at 12 November 2018 and than Pre-ICO round starts the same day. Please note that the minimum amount to be investerd starting from Pre-ICO is 500 EUR but the discount will be 50% instead of 60% as it is now during Private Sales. Thank you
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I don’t understand why everyone says that the FortFC platform is supported by some FortFS project. These are two different companies. The developers should lay emphasis on their own development instead of something else.
Because FortFS which has been already operating for more than 8 years is similar to FortFC in terms of working direction. If you didn’t known about it, FortFS is a major broker which works with major clients.
They’re right. The company wants to make potential investors sure that FortFC isn’t just a mere name, but is a project supported by a major company which knows what should be done in the market. In general, it’s kinda marketing hook. 
Yeah, such a marketing hook will allow to collect more funds and implement the project with all the announced functionality as soon as possible!
Has this already helped a lot? Cheesy The ICO fundraising results are zero so far…
The private presale is live so far, the minimum investment amount is severely restricted there. Once the main sale round starts, the amount of the funds raised will go off scale, i’m sure of that!
When will it start?
Activity: 34
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Activity: 30
Activity: 38
Activity: 60
How are you planning to attract corporate clients to cooperation right after the launch of the project?   
Activity: 63
How much will minimum investment amount be after the end of the private sale?   
Activity: 29
When will the FortFC’s beta version of MT5 allowing to trade cryptocurrencies be launched?     
Is FFCT token already listed on some exchanges? If no, when is the company planning to do it?   

Tokens are to be listed on number of exchanges right after the end of the ICO. More information regarding the particular exchanges names will be announced closer to the end of the whole campaign. Thank you
Activity: 59
Is FFCT token already listed on some exchanges? If no, when is the company planning to do it?   
Dear community members,

Get the chance to become the investor and purchase FFCT tokens at the maximum discount!

Up till 12 November during the Private sale FFCT can be purchased by the maximum discount.

In order to invest in our project you need to get registered at https://my.fortfc.com/signup and pass the profile verification.
Right after the registration and approval of your profile you will be able to participate in FortFC Private sale.

During the Private sale the discount for FFCT purchase is 60% off the initial (basic, general) token price.

Please note, that the number of allocated tokens is limited!

More detailed information can be obtained using the following link:fortfc.com/news/tokens-in-personal-account
Will FFCT token holders get dividends?

Currently our token is an utility one. In future we want to develop our tokens to a security kind as well but currently we are allowed to do it without being applied for a particular jurisdiction/license. Therefore, We kindly ask you to stay tuned as more info regarding many issues will be announced as soon as we have ones. Thank you
Activity: 37
No, as far as I know, it isn’t planned to pay dividends.   
What tokens will you add to MT5 trading terminal within the framework of your project?  According to what criteria will you choose them?

Good day,

We plan to add about 600 different tokens of different successfull ICO projects. The criteas are different and mostly based upon the general complex analysis of the project. Please stay tuned and follow up our news and announcements for more info to come, thank you
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: