Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 90. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Who can tell me when the open round of FFCT token sale starts? 
Private sale will last until November, 12th. But it isn’t really a private sale ‘cause everyone can take part in it.   
Wow it’s possible to buy tokens at a maximum possible discount right now?   
Yes, absolutely right Smiley But you need to sign up for your personal account and undergo profile check. Btw, minimum investment amount at this stage is 5000 Euros.  
Wow the input threshold is high Sad Does it take a lot of time to undergo profile check?   
In fact, it doesn’t. You upload all the documents and wait for check to be carried out. My profile was approved during 24 hours after I had submitted the documents.
The main difference of our project is to create the unique cryptoliquidity provider that will be highly appreciated by the majority of crypto industry participants.
Activity: 210
How long will a 60% discount be active?

Good day,
60% discount is valid until 11 November 2018, just before the start of Pre-ICO. Thank you!
Tell me pls, when will i see the tokens that I have purchased in my wallet?   

Good day,
Tokens are credited to your wallet right afer the purchasing but the tokens are to be released only after six month after the end of ICO.
How much is the standard   FFCT token price on the ICO?

Good day,
The token price is varying and depends diretly on the period of ICO. Currently, the token price is 0.08 € and at Pre-ICO token price is 0.1 €, first ICO is 0.12 €, 2 ICO is 0.14 €, 3 ICO is 0.16 €, 4 ICO is 0.18 and Final call is 0.2 €. You can always find out more details on our website https://www.fortfc.com/en/
Thank you!
Activity: 39
Until the end of the private sale, that is, until November, 12th.   
Activity: 39
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
What are your plans to attract potential investors on your project?
Based from your roadmap, they might see this token by year 2020 in exchanges.

That's a long way to go. And this project might be forgotten already.
Very few people invest on a very long-term project because they are losing the value of the money.
And in your case, there's no assurance that you will hit in the market.
Activity: 53
Private sale will last until November, 12th. But it isn’t really a private sale ‘cause everyone can take part in it.   
Yes, absolutely right Smiley But you need to sign up for your personal account and undergo profile check. Btw, minimum investment amount at this stage is 5000 Euros.  
Wow the input threshold is high Sad Does it take a lot of time to undergo profile check?   
In fact, it doesn’t. You upload all the documents and wait for check to be carried out. My profile was approved during 24 hours after I had submitted the documents.
Activity: 54
Activity: 13
What tokens will you add to MT5 trading terminal within the framework of your project?  According to what criteria will you choose them?
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Why don’t you want to decrease minimum investment amount at this stage of the ICO? 
Activity: 60
Tell me pls, when will i see the tokens that I have purchased in my wallet?   
Activity: 60
Do i get it right that the discount on FFCT token will be significantly reduced after the end of the closed round of sale?   
Activity: 58
Does it take long to check the documents needed to take part in the ICO? 
Activity: 17
How many tokens has the company allocated to the referral program? 
We would like to share an interview given by FortFC CEO Evgeniy Filichkin to online media "Market Leader".

Full interview is available at the following link:
http://www.profi-forex.us/news/entry4000008534.html
Pages:
Jump to: