Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 91. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Do you connect MT4 to your platform?
Most likely, no. The company will work with MT5 only. 
Activity: 51
Do you connect MT4 to your platform?
Activity: 40
Is it true that FFCT tokens are being sold at a 60% discount now? 
Yes, but, unfortunately, it’s a closed round of sake, few people accessed such a discount.
Let me make you happy, the company has provided all the clients with access to token sale!
So the round isn’t closed anymore?   
You could say that Smiley One has to sign up for a personal account, to undergo profile check and then it’s possible to buy tokens. But the minimum threshold is certainly not for everyone.
Is the minimum investment amount too big?   
In general, yes. Now you can buy tokens for at least 5k Euro!
Activity: 48
Yes, but, unfortunately, it’s a closed round of sake, few people accessed such a discount.
Let me make you happy, the company has provided all the clients with access to token sale!
You could say that Smiley One has to sign up for a personal account, to undergo profile check and then it’s possible to buy tokens. But the minimum threshold is certainly not for everyone.
Is the minimum investment amount too big?   
Activity: 57
Activity: 48
Activity: 38
What documents is it necessary to provide fir identification of your profile for participation in the ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
minimum investment of 5,000 euros?fear God!why don't you want to attract small investors?
Activity: 22
What will happen to the tokens which they won’t manage to sell during the sale? 
Activity: 44
Tell me pls, what currencies will it be possible to use on FortFC ICO to buy FFCT? 
Activity: 32
What bonuses will it be possible to get for a major purchase of FFCT tokens during the ICO?
Activity: 38
How will the traders be able to deposit their funds to FortFC platform? How much will commission be?   
Activity: 49
How much is the standard   FFCT token price on the ICO?
As far as i know, one token’s price is 0.2 Euro without bonuses.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
How much is the standard   FFCT token price on the ICO?
How much have you collected during the closed presale?
Judging by the info on the site, they haven’t sold a single token so far Smiley   
Activity: 21
How much have you collected during the closed presale?
Activity: 39
Has the FortFC company already analyzed who will be interested in its services? 
As far as i understand, it’ll work mostly with private traders who want to trade cryptocurrencies in the market conveniently.
Hah, nope, private traders are just the smallest part of the audience of a new project. The project will mainly have demand from cryptocurrency brokers and exchanges.
It seems to me that the Forex brokers who want to provide their clients with new services will be interested in company’s services, too. 

Yes, sure, the Forex brokers are also platform’s potential clients. I think that the first major companies are already interested in cooperation with FortFC?
I’m wondering how much the platform itself will earn on such partners. What will the income be formed from?
Pages:
Jump to: