Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 93. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Is it true that the banks will be able to use FortFC’s tools to provide their clients with crypto services?   
Yes, we have such plans to offer our services for the banks, exchangers, crypto-funds, crypto-brokers, exchanges and many other crypto martket participants!
Activity: 39
A lot of things have been said about FortFC prokect, but i havem’t figured out so far what options it will offer to the market   Undecided
It’s clearly specified in the project description. FortFC ensures deep liquidity at the current market price for the three main segments of the cryptocurrency market which account for 90% of all transactions.
So this will just simple exchange of cryptocurrencies, right?   
Exchange is included, too. But, in general, exchange of cryptocurrency to fiat with physical delivery will be availabl, as well as margin cryptocurrency trading, of course.
Will margin cryptocurrency trading be carried in the way similar to the one which fiat is traded in?   

Yes, it will be possible to trade using MetaTrader 5 terminal.
What spread will be available?
Activity: 53
A lot of things have been said about FortFC prokect, but i havem’t figured out so far what options it will offer to the market   Undecided
It’s clearly specified in the project description. FortFC ensures deep liquidity at the current market price for the three main segments of the cryptocurrency market which account for 90% of all transactions.
Exchange is included, too. But, in general, exchange of cryptocurrency to fiat with physical delivery will be availabl, as well as margin cryptocurrency trading, of course.
Will margin cryptocurrency trading be carried in the way similar to the one which fiat is traded in?   

Yes, it will be possible to trade using MetaTrader 5 terminal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I’ve just learned on some forum that the open sale round starts on November, 12th. How long will it last? 
An open round of the pre-sale starts on November, 12th. The main round of the ICO starts in February, 16th.  
a very long time this ico project runs,
maybe the join bounty and investors must be patient
Activity: 54
Activity: 63
Tell me pls, does FortFC have a referral program? What reward is provided to users?   
Activity: 60
What bonus will be provided for FFCT tokens during the open presale?
Activity: 29
What cryptocurrencies are accepted by the company on this ICO?   
Activity: 59
How much should a project pay you for listing of its token in your system?   
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Is it true that the banks will be able to use FortFC’s tools to provide their clients with crypto services?   

Do you believe in Santa ?
SEC regulator not even stated if bitcoin is a security or not, banks will never use this until SEC approves it.
Activity: 58
What data will it be possible to get via Rest API and whom will it be available to?   
Activity: 60
Activity: 7
Is it possible to send payment from the exchange to pay for purchase of FFCT tokens on the ICO?
Nope, you funds won’t be received if you send them form an exchange.
Is it possible to send payment from the exchange to pay for purchase of FFCT tokens on the ICO?

Currently we accept payments in BTC and ETH, soon we'll start to accept LTC, ETC, XRP, BCH, DASH, Local Bank Wire and Bank Card payments. In case you have Bitcoins or Ethereum on your wallet we can accept your payment at the moment. Please note that the minimum investment amount during Private Sale is 5,000.00 EUR. Starting from Pre-ICO minimum investment amount is 500.00 EUR. For more information you can contact us via [email protected]. Thank you
Activity: 6
Tokens allocated for Instagram, Telegram channel and YouTube have been recently distributed.

It means that within less than the last ten days over than 390 000 FFCT tokens have been given to our customers for the completed tasks in total!

Hurry up! Only 96 000 FFCT of allocated tokens left for the following types of tasks:
Join our Telegram chat: t.me/fortfc
Join our VK community: vk.com/fortfc

Learn how to join the AirDrop here: fortfc.com/news/how-to-join-fortfc-airdrop

If you have not yet received tokens for joining our AirDrop soon you will have another opportunity to get them, second AirDrop launch is coming soon!
Stay tuned and follow the news of FortFC!

FortFC Team
Pages:
Jump to: