Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 94. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
When will i get the tokens earned during bounty?

Tokens are to be released after the end of ICO and after 6 moths after the finish of last ICO period. Thank you
I’ve just learned on some forum that the open sale round starts on November, 12th. How long will it last? 
An open round of the pre-sale starts on November, 12th. The main round of the ICO starts in February, 16th.  
Oh, that is it. So when will the ICO end?  
Oh the ICO will last long. It ends on July, 31st, next year! But, of course, it’s better to buy tokens earlier to get as big discount as possible.  
If the hard cap is collected earlier, the ICO will end ahead of time right?

In case the hard cap is reached before the official end day of ICO we would be forced to stop the whole campaign. This is common practice of many running projects currently
Activity: 2
If i’m not wrong, they’ll be distributed in a month after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 54
Activity: 37
I’ve just learned on some forum that the open sale round starts on November, 12th. How long will it last? 
An open round of the pre-sale starts on November, 12th. The main round of the ICO starts in February, 16th.  
Oh the ICO will last long. It ends on July, 31st, next year! But, of course, it’s better to buy tokens earlier to get as big discount as possible.  
If the hard cap is collected earlier, the ICO will end ahead of time right?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10

The ICO ends at 31 July 2019, that would be a Final date of ICO
Will traders be able to trade cryptocurrencies 24/7 on FortFC?
Good day,
Sure, we will offer cryptocurrencies trading on 24/7 basis for FortFC clients, thank you
How will you compete with other companies which are planning to provide the users with an opportunities to trade cryptocurrencies? 

Good day,

It depends on a particular companies who offers similar number of services but of course we believe in our project, our team consists of the top-level professionals and we have a long-term planned marketing and strategic plans, our project is a part of international holding FFS LTD that operates on the market since 2010 and the combination of services we'd like to offer we believe is unique for the crypto-industry and will be highly appreciated by the majority of participants
Thanks
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Will traders be able to trade cryptocurrencies 24/7 on FortFC?
Activity: 60
How will you compete with other companies which are planning to provide the users with an opportunities to trade cryptocurrencies? 
Activity: 59
What number of clients are you planning to have during the first year of operation? What income will it bring?
FortFC AirDrop is on!

In the last two days over than 3000 clients have joined FortFC project!

To take part in our AirDrop you have to:

Get registered on our website my.fortfc.com/signup
Pass the verification procedure
Follow us in social medias using the following links:
- Instagram: instagram.com/crypto_fortfc/
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UC9FitN-IFvGFZj0LLAy8Ghg
- Telegram chat: t.me/fortfc
- Telegram channel: t.me/fortfc_news
- Facebook: facebook.com/crypto.fortfc/
- VK: vk.com/fortfc
In your personal area go to AirDrop section and add your account details for approving of the completed tasks here: my.fortfc.com/office/airdrop

That’s all! Within 4 business hours 30 FFCT tokens are to be credited to your account balance per each completed task.

May we remind you,

In case that during the whole ICO period your account in social media does not follow us our group, community or channel (or you have unfollowed us by yourself) FFCT tokens won’t be allocated to your account after the end of ICO.
What does the team think about implementation of support of MT4 for people who are used to work with thus terminal and who like it?   

Good evening,
We believe that MT5 platform is more up-to-day trading terminal that offers a bigger number of new features which can be used in providing the different kind of services needed for trading. In case a client is familiar enough with MT4, than the one won't face any difficulties from switching from MT4 to MT5. Thank you
Activity: 23
What does the team think about implementation of support of MT4 for people who are used to work with thus terminal and who like it?   
Is it true that minimum investment amount on the ICO is very big now?
Yes, i read on the site that it’s 5 million Euros and more!
No, that's not true. The minimum amount to be invested during Private sale is 5,000.00 EUR (five thousand euros)
Activity: 115
Is it true that minimum investment amount on the ICO is very big now?
Yes, i read on the site that it’s 5 million Euros and more!
Pages:
Jump to: