Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 135. (Read 272300 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
need a working pool.. minertopia.org does not pay! pls DEV! update about pool and wallet come 1st. most importantly POOL! no AMS can be generated without a miner.

Minertopia pools seems to be running well. Please ask the pool operator the minimum payout threshold. Maybe you did not earn enough for a payout.

already 800 AMS.. what the minimum.. there is no minimum in there. it just say 0.1 payment every 3hours. but still no payment. so is there something wrong in there or what? can someone from the dev or Minertopia answers or check this.

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday. <--- from minertopia.org. but there is no payment made. so?

So please ask the minertopia pool operator why his pool does not pay.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
need a working pool.. minertopia.org does not pay! pls DEV! update about pool and wallet come 1st. most importantly POOL! no AMS can be generated without a miner.

Minertopia pools seems to be running well. Please ask the pool operator the minimum payout threshold. Maybe you did not earn enough for a payout.

already 800 AMS.. what the minimum.. there is no minimum in there. it just say 0.1 payment every 3hours. but still no payment. so is there something wrong in there or what? can someone from the dev or Minertopia answers or check this.

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday. <--- from minertopia.org. but there is no payment made. so?

http://pool.minertopia.org/?address=aYfU2SjEmjqk88B1YRZjYRA8DnaHA9Ncxc <---- my status.. already 27hours.. still no payment.. so?
copper member

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
For those of you that need a current block chain with peers for ams, simply download this file and overwrite all of your files in the roaming/amsterdamcoin2 folder.

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/AmsterdamCoin2-blockchain-with-peers-July-2017.rar

Vegas

For those having wallet syncing issue this blockchain helped.

i had downloaded before and downloaded again but didnt help....

wallet stuck at 1230041 ....

Strange I'm up to 123629
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
For those of you that need a current block chain with peers for ams, simply download this file and overwrite all of your files in the roaming/amsterdamcoin2 folder.

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/AmsterdamCoin2-blockchain-with-peers-July-2017.rar

Vegas

i had downloaded before and downloaded again but didnt help....

wallet stuck at 1230041 ....

Vegas

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Keesdewit works focused on developing the wallet and not listening to the idiot.
We need a working wallet
In my opinion, slack is not important, the important thing is to have a common channel like the forum

Exactly, the new wallet is currently the most important. Later, there will be time for other channels.

My wallet works great and at the moment 21 masternode is running.

Personally, I hope to see this coin next to NLG.

And how did you make the wallet sync? Mine has currently been syncing for 24 hours and is still 10 weeks behind.

No, adding the bootstrap and .conf file did not work.

indeed i cant get it online too , mines is 3 weeks behind, and stays there....

ive downloaded the bootstrap ( new one) but didnt help neither
Keesdewit works focused on developing the wallet and not listening to the idiot.
We need a working wallet
In my opinion, slack is not important, the important thing is to have a common channel like the forum

Exactly, the new wallet is currently the most important. Later, there will be time for other channels.

And how did you make the wallet sync? Mine has currently been syncing for 24 hours and is still 10 weeks behind.

Edit: see below post for a good blockchain which reduced the time to 3 weeks behind.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
any reason for this coin being as cheap as it is? Just from glancing at the last page, there are wallet problems, but swap is on the way right? any info on it? swap ratio etc...

As far as i know Swap should be 1:1 (if there is a swap) and 100000 coins for a masternode

How about if my AMS on exchange, should i withdraw it to my wallet?

The wallet work is still in progress and we are nearly there. For the swap you can do two things. First one is to sync your wallet and keep your coins there. There will be an automated swap procedure. Second thing you can do is to keep your coins on Yobit. They will perform the swap. Warning for this option, its unknown in what time frame they will perform the swap.

Swap rate is 1:1 masternode collateral still the same (100000 AMS). More info about the new rewards can be found here https://github.com/CoinProjects/AmsterdamCoin-v4

On launch I will update the OP with the new specifications.

I hope that the new wallet will be available before the swap!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
We need a working wallet

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
We need a working wallet
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Guys my wallet very long syncronisation please help me =(
copper member
Can someone please explain how to create a public invitation link for slack?
copper member

Inspite of repeated requests from users, Dev is not creating a Slack for community to interact.
I smell something FISHY here.
Am I the only one having this suspicion?
Will delete this comment if am Wrong

Meanwhile someone continues to dump 300k in yobit.
They sell it at the lowest price.  
Been seeing this daily since atleast a week.

There already is slack. Are you out of your mind? I have more important work to do at the moment than slack kindergarden invitations. Do you want the new wallet or what? Look at the work I have of this new wallet: https://github.com/CoinProjects/AmsterdamCoin-v4/commits/master

You are an idiot! Will delete this comment if am wrong
Activity: 198
Merit: 101

Inspite of repeated requests from users, Dev is not creating a Slack for community to interact.

Meanwhile someone continues to dump 300k in yobit.
They sell it at the lowest price.  
Been seeing this daily since atleast a week.

Someone must have a working link to the slack group?

What about a working wallet?
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Wallet has been syncing for 12 hours and is still 10 weeks behind.

is there any working pool? cause minertopia doesnt pay up until now. so can dev list down where is the right and legit pool? already mining for quite some amount and still dont get my payment. thanks.
Jump to: