Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 90. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Does the team have experience in this sphere?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 The development schedule is critical, and the current price is not much higher. I don't mind the present price, waiting for the rise of the coin, I think it will be a very good surprise. Cool Tongue
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
is this the second swap or the end of the first swap. we swap a few months back. Im on the right chain my coins go to coin exchange and back. do i need to do anything.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I am confused on how the swap service works. Do I gotta download a wallet to swap my coins that are on Nova? It says enter the new AMS address. What does that mean exactly? Thanks
You can use address of the local wallet that installed on your PC or address of exchange services like Yobit or Coinexchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I am confused on how the swap service works. Do I gotta download a wallet to swap my coins that are on Nova? It says enter the new AMS address. What does that mean exactly? Thanks
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
What is obfuscation for? it says 134AMS/2Rounds  0% Completed, Start Obfuscation
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello AMSTERDAMCOIN team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin have been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get payed in AMS just set c=AMS as password in your configuration.

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes
I have AMS on Nova. Can I send it to CE or another exchanger?

Use the swap service here
otherwise your ams will not arrive

https://swap.amsterdamcoin.com
whats this swap stuff i been gone for a month. i did update my wallets to the new version. so whats the deal

New algorithm, hence you need to exchange your old coins for the new ones, otherwise you will lose them once the swap period is over.  There should be plenty of information about it on the first post of this thread and on the website.
So i guess i need to go back to the old version then send it to the website with my address for the new version. 
I need more info, am I sending from the old version of the wallet and receive on the new wallet. No info posted on versions. Help
Activity: 2
Hi!, is there going to be further implementations to the coin after the swap? is there going to be a roadmap? thanks
Activity: 29
Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?

whats this swap stuff i been gone for a month. i did update my wallets to the new version. so whats the deal

New algorithm, hence you need to exchange your old coins for the new ones, otherwise you will lose them once the swap period is over.  There should be plenty of information about it on the first post of this thread and on the website.
So i guess i need to go back to the old version then send it to the website with my address for the new version. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 58

Activity: 157
There are lots of coins which use Xevan algorithm. So my question is, which characteristics make AmsterdamCoin different than others? Is is potential for developments and usage in real-life? Thank you all.
usage in real-life
Use the swap service at first. And then you can send coins to CE.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
Download the wallet and take such long time to synchronize the wallet, do you think we can speed up the process? thanks
Are you talking about the old wallet? The only way to sync is to start the wallet and after 4/5 minutes stop and restart it. Repeat many times so that the sync of the wallet is faster

Good luck
Activity: 1134
Download the wallet and take such long time to synchronize the wallet, do you think we can speed up the process? thanks
Good (may b not) news:
"Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.
Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable."
So for now we got only 2 exchanges. Hope on kees that AMS will be listed on cryptopia soon.

the wallet from nova was not up to dated, it was for a long time with 2 exchanges
But it was on the old chain. And as Kees told they was ready to update to new wallet after the swap ends.
Pages:
Jump to: