Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 92. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have two files, masternode.config and amsterdamcoin.config, in appdata

I still do not configure the masternode.config, I guess that's why it does not work, you'll have some guide ...?

Thank you for helping  Smiley

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Thanks for reply,

I attach the images of the console and the public nodes list:

---  Console star Masternode

---  All nodes tab // my masternode is the first one with 5 min, and it says ENABLED

Why in the other tab it doesnt show?

--- My Masternode tab doesnt show anything

Regards  Smiley

did you also made an masternode config file ??
and i also noticed your ip is intern ip adres and not extern....

sorry but my knowledge stops also here Smiley

Thanks for reply,

I attach the images of the console and the public nodes list:

https://fotos.subefotos.com/978252040deefcff1b5f74b1ca9a5a86o.jpg ---  Console star Masternode

https://fotos.subefotos.com/c18bd4ab40f7137e675f680a89bef3dbo.jpg ---  All nodes tab // my masternode is the first one with 5 min, and it says ENABLED

Why in the other tab it doesnt show?

https://fotos.subefotos.com/5fa3e962ffd346f0fcf51d39377bab0eo.jpg --- My Masternode tab doesnt show anything

Regards  Smiley

Thanks for the reply,   Smiley Smiley

Now the state of the masternode says ENABLED in the list of masternodes, but it does not appear in my masternode list.

I tried to check the masternode with masternode monitor http://mnrank.com/monitor.php but doesnt appear.

Is it normal for this to happen?

I have to wait longer?

Regards

did you start it anyway at the masternodestab 

??

btw i dont like site who is asks private data Smiley ( becarefull with that)

Thanks for the reply,   Smiley Smiley

Now the state of the masternode says ENABLED in the list of masternodes, but it does not appear in my masternode list.

I tried to check the masternode with masternode monitor http://mnrank.com/monitor.php but doesnt appear.

Is it normal for this to happen?

I have to wait longer?

Regards

Hello everyone, need help again  Smiley

It is the first time I set up a masternode, I followed the steps,

Opened the port on the firewall and the router, and I sent 100000 to the reception address MN1, now when trying to configure the masternode.conf I get the following error.

my config is this :
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
externalip=x.x.x.x ( your own extern ip adres of the server)
rpcuser= masternode ( create your own username)
rpcpassword=ams ( create your own pass)
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
port=50020
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=x.x.x.x your own intern adres
masternodeprivkey=this is your own wallet key that you need to build an MN

Hello everyone, need help again  Smiley

It is the first time I set up a masternode, I followed the steps,

Opened the port on the firewall and the router, and I sent 100000 to the reception address MN1, now when trying to configure the masternode.conf I get the following error.

https://fotos.subefotos.com/3c0e5e182789fb2fda6b26197180a3a7o.jpg
How much will be the cost for a masternode and in how many days will get ROI? And is better to run a masternode  on VPS than on personal PC?

qua cost i wrote couple minutes ago see above your post ( approx. 0.06BTC  AT THIS MOMENT ) . i have it on my pc ...

my earnings per day is around 50 ams ......

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
How much will be the cost for a masternode and in how many days will get ROI? And is better to run a masternode  on VPS than on personal PC?
ATM there are 74 MN active ( it was above 90 last). i dont know why but some of the MN were dumped due (probably) buying IOU BTG at Yobit...

but if your smart you can buy very cheap an MN for ams ( less then 0.06BTC  atm that i am writing ) ...

be sure if you buy and wanna build one , send some few coins to test it , after succes you can transfer it safely Wink

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Hello everyone, need help!

To configure the masternode, do I have to send 100000.001 to the reception address to cover the sending commission or only 100000?

Regards  Smiley
You should cover the commission in your tx.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
So did Yobit do the swap or not?
Coin is still dipping. Right now is around 56 satoshi. Promises this coin will take off and mooning but no Amsterdam City nor Netherlands adoption. AMS is dying.

Well, the community and Devs do nothing to help the coin that for sure. I've asked multiple questions on here to have them ignored. Also, no Dutch bank allows people that accept cryptocurrencies to keep an account. The only ones that can are people that accepted Bitcoin before the rule went into place. There is a way around, have businesses that accept AMS, cash them out at crypto ATMs like the ones I run, but at this point, I won't do it for this coin.
i can only hope that this AMS coin is a very long term project so when it is time that other coins can be used near bitcoin this could be well with my AMS , the coin looks great but it is dutch en it is a little country , are there people in america that does have heard off AMS??

Hello everyone, need help!

To configure the masternode, do I have to send 100000.001 to the reception address to cover the sending commission or only 100000?

Regards  Smiley
Activity: 56
Coin is still dipping. Right now is around 56 satoshi. Promises this coin will take off and mooning but no Amsterdam City nor Netherlands adoption. AMS is dying.

Well, the community and Devs do nothing to help the coin that for sure. I've asked multiple questions on here to have them ignored. Also, no Dutch bank allows people that accept cryptocurrencies to keep an account. The only ones that can are people that accepted Bitcoin before the rule went into place. There is a way around, have businesses that accept AMS, cash them out at crypto ATMs like the ones I run, but at this point, I won't do it for this coin.

the wallet has strange behavior all the time also

Can you please be more specific?

Current block 103290.
PoW Rewards Breakdown:
[block’s   43201-151200] 20% MN (1.5 AMS)    / 70% MINER (5.25 AMS)  / 10% budget system (0.75 AMS)
7.5-2.25= 5.25 for miners. But wallet insists on 2.5 masternode reward. Why?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

I already writed about.  Wallet insists on 2.5 masternode reward, while it should be 1.5 on current block height
Activity: 163
Better do it on your own even if Yobit or any exchange offer to swap for you.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

Activity: 80
once made a masternode, how long do i have to keep the coins blocked?
Can i dismantle the masternode anygiventime and reclaim my AMS?

no specific amount of time and you can dismantle at any time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
The masternode rewards are awesome to mantain a higher and sustainable price. I'm not sure why the team is not working harder to achieve this to gain more interest from people to trade and invest in ams.
Pages:
Jump to: