Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 91. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Good (may b not) news:
"Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.
Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable."
So for now we got only 2 exchanges. Hope on kees that AMS will be listed on cryptopia soon.

the wallet from nova was not up to dated, it was for a long time with 2 exchanges
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Good (may b not) news:
"Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.
Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable."
So for now we got only 2 exchanges. Hope on kees that AMS will be listed on cryptopia soon.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
There are lots of coins which use Xevan algorithm. So my question is, which characteristics make AmsterdamCoin different than others? Is is potential for developments and usage in real-life? Thank you all.

imo AMS has potential to develop, keesdewit is a great developer and programmer but not a good person to market his/her coins.

I found a fork coin from AMS and even better than AMS in terms of price, MN amount, xevan hash rate, keesdewit that made this coin and there are others who market it. so what do you think about the future of AmsterdamCoins?

btw I'm currently running five MN and want to add another one if I can Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
There are lots of coins which use Xevan algorithm. So my question is, which characteristics make AmsterdamCoin different than others? Is is potential for developments and usage in real-life? Thank you all.
Activity: 14
Activity: 77
I did miss did post... im in.... I whis all the best to all
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
blockfolio updated the amsterdam coin logo, really nice!  Smiley
Activity: 17
Hello,

I have a CentOS7 Virtual Machine running at home.
Is it possible to run a masternode on it?
I got the 100.000 required coins.
I guess I need to open my router with port and IP of my VM. Is it correct?
Which conf file do I need to edit? masternode.conf or  amsterdamcoin.conf?
And do I need to put the of my VM or my Public IP?
Thanks!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
darn wallet again in  Maintenance.....

but why Huh i hope it will solved asap  wanna make an other (cheap) MN Smiley
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
Hy,

I start a Pool for Amsterdam Coin. Many Blocks were found and i hope new Miners come to mine here Wink
https://miner-control.de

Code:
cpuminer-gw64-corei7.exe -a xevan stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3345 -u  -p c=AMS

Payout is every Hour from complete validated blocks.
1% fee.

i want to start an Masternode, my pool have over 61 connected peers at the moment but i dont have enough coins.
5000 i mine before the gpu miners grow the diff. So i need 95.000 to start a Masternode.

I hope you can help me out Wink

eg. with mining or a donate to AWmp9v8kALCT1kkE8WkDFZypxK99Mdyv5Y

Activity: 287
Merit: 100
Do I need to swap my coins that are on Nova? It says the old chain is on Nova.
If your coins are here: novaexchange.com/market/BTC_AMS/

The easiest and fastest option is to sell old coins and buy new coins

or racking up your head with the exchange and installation of local wallets
I just sold and bought new coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do I need to swap my coins that are on Nova? It says the old chain is on Nova.
Activity: 52
Hello all. Went to the slack on bitsend, not much action there. Is their a community channel on discord or another on slack? would be nice to have live chat with the community every now and then.  Anyways onto my question... I booted up my old AMS wallet and need to sync it from scratch to swap, is there a snap i can download or am I just stuck letting it sync from 0? its going very sluggish and getting stuck, could use some help!
Activity: 210
Does somebody here have the answer to this? stats.amsterdamcoin.com reports 67 masternodes and a different block number to my masternode.

May masternode is reporting only 21 masternodes, am I on the wrong chain?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I have two files, masternode.config and amsterdamcoin.config, in appdata

I still do not configure the masternode.config, I guess that's why it does not work, you'll have some guide ...?mast

Thank you for helping  Smiley

There is no mention of masternode.conf if you follow the instruction in OP of this thread.
So check if you have masternode.conf and generated automatically or it isn't necessary.

From your captures.
Did you click the button, update status and start missing from the bottom of My Masternodes tab
Did you check your masternode address from All Masternodes tab?

If you have to configure a masternode.conf file, go to debug console and type masternode list-conf.
Copy the outputs to masternode.conf file.
Alias  masternode address  privkey  txhash outputindex without the quatation marks.
Activity: 177
Is the centralization of the block chain seem contrary to national policy? Will the central bank become a hindrance to its promotion?
Activity: 287
Yobbit again closed the purse for maintenance
This coin is on maintenance. Please try again later.

It seems that again we were left for a couple of months with frozen coins
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Guys quick question. If i have coins on novaexchange do i need to swap ?

Thanks
Activity: 166
why yobit wallet offline?
Wallet status: Maintenance??
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
How much will be the cost for a masternode and in how many days will get ROI? And is better to run a masternode  on VPS than on personal PC?

qua cost i wrote couple minutes ago see above your post ( approx. 0.06BTC  AT THIS MOMENT ) . i have it on my pc ...

my earnings per day is around 50 ams ......

Thanks for your answer. I will probable invest on it after i will get some bitcoin next month and run a masternode if all will be ok.
Pages:
Jump to: