Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 94. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Have been able to send AMS out of Yobit with no issues and almost instant results. I sent AMS into Yobit to try and buy/sell to gain more and the AMS never arrived. Here it is a day and a half later and I have now lost most of my AMS. This sucks, rant over.

I think the wallet on yobit is the new AMS
on novaexchange is the old one

I wish that was the case but it was coming from my desktop wallet (latest version) straight to Yobit.

You can simply not mix old and new because the addresses are incompatible. Yobit is behind in syncing because they are still on the 4.0 version which is the new chain, but not the latest version.

That certainly makes my faith in this coin go down. I was building to a masternode and I can't even move coins back and forth. So, out of 4 exchanges that I know of, you can only send coins from your wallet to 1? This is nuts. Lesson learned.

Well, if thats your conclusion then so be it. If you think this is all nuts then go ahead. I do not care about complainers like you that draw conclusions like this. What can I do more to move the exchange to update their wallet? Your the one that is nuts here. You have no idea what I do behind the screens to get this all right. If I read replies like this I get the creeps. So if Yobit fails to update their wallet you lose faith in the coin? WTF?

My apologies. I am just upset that I specifically went to the AMS website to make sure that Yobit was one of the two on the new chain. This and the fact that I could transfer out OK made me think I could transfer in. Should have sent a smaller amount in or ignored that the site made me think it was OK and just left the coins alone in my wallet. Again, lesson learned and will try again.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Have been able to send AMS out of Yobit with no issues and almost instant results. I sent AMS into Yobit to try and buy/sell to gain more and the AMS never arrived. Here it is a day and a half later and I have now lost most of my AMS. This sucks, rant over.

I wish that was the case but it was coming from my desktop wallet (latest version) straight to Yobit.

You can simply not mix old and new because the addresses are incompatible. Yobit is behind in syncing because they are still on the 4.0 version which is the new chain, but not the latest version.

That certainly makes my faith in this coin go down. I was building to a masternode and I can't even move coins back and forth. So, out of 4 exchanges that I know of, you can only send coins from your wallet to 1? This is nuts. Lesson learned.

Well, if thats your conclusion then so be it. If you think this is all nuts then go ahead. I do not care about complainers like you that draw conclusions like this. What can I do more to move the exchange to update their wallet? Your the one that is nuts here. You have no idea what I do behind the screens to get this all right. If I read replies like this I get the creeps. So if Yobit fails to update their wallet you lose faith in the coin? WTF?

copper member

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
solo mining with gpu amd does not work.
is there any other minor than sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 please?

I think here is the same situation like xlr-xevan (since it is the same dev) - solo mining will never work since there is no getwork method.
You can mine only with stratum

thank you for your reply startsts

you can mined on this pool ckuknono
it's almost like solo

http://sopool.us

A lot of people say that sopool is scam, or do I confuse?

I still have an issue at cryptohub pool,  can some pool developer help?  I promise to banish the half of my miners to his pool  Grin
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
It looks like that xevan-algorithmed coins on the way to the moon. More and more coins with the algorithm launched, including masternodes, darksend, etc. Good luck, guys.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
is there any other minor than sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 please?

I think here is the same situation like xlr-xevan (since it is the same dev) - solo mining will never work since there is no getwork method.

you can mined on this pool ckuknono
it's almost like solo

http://sopool.us

Activity: 58

Activity: 6

Activity: 6
copper member
Good to see that the latest wallet is so stable now. Unfortunetely I think Yobit didn't update yet as they are quite some blocks behind now. Did you inform them about the update already Kees? Otherwise I will fill in a form. Thanks

Hi blissz,

I already created a ticket.
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Good to see that the latest wallet is so stable now. Unfortunetely I think Yobit didn't update yet as they are quite some blocks behind now. Did you inform them about the update already Kees? Otherwise I will fill in a form. Thanks
sinds 15 october , i receive 2.5 ams per block ( 13 per day ) constant , so no more 0.075 ams  Cool

like it ....

btw , if you now buy 100k ams you pay about 0.08btc ..... very cheap and dont miss your chance Smiley
just saying,  i payed 0.18 and i thought it was cheap Smiley

It because I reconfigured cryptohub stratum and set masternodes reward 2.5,   allthough on current height it should be 1.5   but the wallet INSISTS on 2.5 reward, I don't know why.

This informations from this topic first message makes no sence, it is not truth:
PoW Rewards Breakdown:
[block’s          2-43200] 20% MN (1.5 AMS)    / 80% MINER (6 AMS)
[block’s   43201-151200] 20% MN (1.5 AMS)    / 70% MINER (5.25 AMS)  / 10% budget system (0.75 AMS) Wrong
[block’s 151201-259200] 45% MN (2.25 AMS) / 45% MINER (2.25 AMS) / 10% budget system (  0.5 AMS)

i dont mind 2.5 instead 1.5 ams Smiley
but who are you ?? i mean you can change from the source ( still noob at developments ) Smiley

I'm not Amsterdam developer.  The dev is keesdewit, you can ask him why wallet insists on 2.5 reward.  My pool can not submit block with 1.5 reward.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
sinds 15 october , i receive 2.5 ams per block ( 13 per day ) constant , so no more 0.075 ams  Cool

like it ....

btw , if you now buy 100k ams you pay about 0.08btc ..... very cheap and dont miss your chance Smiley

It because I reconfigured cryptohub stratum and set masternodes reward 2.5,   allthough on current height it should be 1.5   but the wallet INSISTS on 2.5 reward, I don't know why.

This informations from this topic first message makes no sence, it is not truth:
PoW Rewards Breakdown:
[block’s          2-43200] 20% MN (1.5 AMS)    / 80% MINER (6 AMS)
[block’s   43201-151200] 20% MN (1.5 AMS)    / 70% MINER (5.25 AMS)  / 10% budget system (0.75 AMS) Wrong
[block’s 151201-259200] 45% MN (2.25 AMS) / 45% MINER (2.25 AMS) / 10% budget system (  0.5 AMS)

i dont mind 2.5 instead 1.5 ams Smiley
but who are you ?? i mean you can change from the source ( still noob at developments ) Smiley

like it ....

It because I reconfigured cryptohub stratum and set masternodes reward 2.5,   allthough on current height it should be 1.5   but the wallet INSISTS on 2.5 reward, I don't know why.

PoW Rewards Breakdown:
[block’s          2-43200] 20% MN (1.5 AMS)    / 80% MINER (6 AMS)
[block’s   43201-151200] 20% MN (1.5 AMS)    / 70% MINER (5.25 AMS)  / 10% budget system (0.75 AMS) Wrong
[block’s 151201-259200] 45% MN (2.25 AMS) / 45% MINER (2.25 AMS) / 10% budget system (  0.5 AMS)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

like it ....

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Hello I wanted to setup a Masternode but when I write the command start masternode this messange comes:

Not capable masternode: Could not connect to IP:50020

What should I do now?

Make sure port 50020 is open.
Check your router, if the port is open.
Check firewall, if it is blocking the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: