Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange! - page 12. (Read 22670 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

So let me get this staight:

You are looking to raise 100.000USD for creating a decent wallet? What about future developments, and please dont tell me you are going to show them after ICO.

Much of our future development will be decided by the community and supporters via polls or investor's suggestions. ICO is to pay salaries for all parties involved (dev team and community members), as well as standard infrastructure, coinpayments/coinkite adoption. We want to further improve on the "master key" system to allow for greater functionality and protection of ARCH holders and the blockchain. The master key functionality is what we are exploring now, as it's uses have not been completely discovered.

We are open to utilizing future possibilities as well, and if other teams have ideas for collaborations Architectcoin will work with them if it means further services and use. Especially the uses of layering services over the blockchain, this is amazing technology with endless possibilities.

So, translated in less words. You have no plans, you're just looking some fools to invest 100.000 USD to do... what?!? You have no plans to begin with, why you need 100.000$$$ then?!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Antiminers coin?
I prefer put my money in others places
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I will buy in if you have a escrow pay you weekly the ICO funding, I.E Bittrex. Bittrex will need to confirm this plan and the BTC address public.

Otherwise.

Another ICO coin that is probably a bend over take this fist situation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Yes we felt the idea had merit beyond the possibility of skeptics, yes we also considered your viewpoint though before making final decisions. Some original ideas though will be met with skeptics, we will push hard to make sure the success of ARCH is accomplished and not just through paid promotion, but future innovation. Great thoughts though. We debated creating a site to hold the ICO however until Viacoin that model was not successful. Also Bittrex is a very good exchange and asked many questions regarding our intentions despite what people may feel, even if you do not partake in our venture, welcome to our thread Smiley

If you want to quell investor doubts, ask Bittrex to use the same guidelines Polo is currently using for ICOs.

That means no giant lumpsum payout to devs. You just get paid funds when you do whatever you say you will. So if you need funds for paying workers, you get the funds each week. If you need money for more developers, bounties, marketing, whatever... you get it when you need it, not all upfront.

That is the only way people would trust a dev from running away with the funds after a week or two. Or just sort of dragging things out, nothing new added to the coin, until it slowly dies.

XBC ... first dev ran off with funds. Second lead dev ran away, as well.
DCM ... complete disaster, entire team ran away with funds. Lead dev of XBC included here.
LCL, Mil, etc  -- disasters for investors.
XLC ... same dev as XBC originally, did nothing for the coin with ipo funds. Coin completely tanked.

I'm probably overlooking some, but that is the general rundown of how ICO coins run on Bittrex/Polo has gone so far. Of course many of them made money early on (hint to anyone investing in this), but that is why people are skeptical and also correlate how Iceberg has done with how this coin may do.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

We appreciate the feedback, we could have been less blatant but then this would not have been accurate either. Our team realized early on that denying the existence of hype/troll/fud was lying to ourselves and everyone else. So instead of everyone wondering if our coin will gain exposure, people will be properly compensated to do what they normally do for those communities they support. Our hope with this new idea is to increase the popularity of ARCH and ensure investments are worth making. On another note it is our team's hope in the future people will prefer Architectcoin salary vs btc.

The salary idea isn't a bad one. I just meant it would have been nicer to see a coin succeed or fail based on its merits, not paid hype/fud. It would occur regardless just from regular investors, but the devs wouldn't be behind it.

You of course are also setting yourselves up for some skepticism, as any hype people hear may simply be from paid hawkers ... not that I think anyone should believe hype/fud anyway, but if people do, they must assume it is partly genuine. If you advertise you are paying people to say those things, how effective will the hype be?

Yes we felt the idea had merit beyond the possibility of skeptics, yes we also considered your viewpoint though before making final decisions. Some original ideas though will be met with skeptics, we will push hard to make sure the success of ARCH is accomplished and not just through paid promotion, but future innovation. Great thoughts though. We debated creating a site to hold the ICO however until Viacoin that model was not successful. Also Bittrex is a very good exchange and asked many questions regarding our intentions despite what people may feel, even if you do not partake in our venture, welcome to our thread Smiley

Hello, I have applied for the Community Manager position via PM. Thank you.

Amazing resume so far, we will be in touch via PM.

You are looking to raise 100.000USD for creating a decent wallet? What about future developments, and please dont tell me you are going to show them after ICO.

Much of our future development will be decided by the community and supporters via polls or investor's suggestions. ICO is to pay salaries for all parties involved (dev team and community members), as well as standard infrastructure, coinpayments/coinkite adoption. We want to further improve on the "master key" system to allow for greater functionality and protection of ARCH holders and the blockchain. The master key functionality is what we are exploring now, as it's uses have not been completely discovered.

We are open to utilizing future possibilities as well, and if other teams have ideas for collaborations Architectcoin will work with them if it means further services and use. Especially the uses of layering services over the blockchain, this is amazing technology with endless possibilities.
Activity: 398

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Hello, I have applied for the Community Manager position via PM. Thank you.

Regarding this other coin; there are at least 5 ICO's currently running that we are aware of we asked bittrex if they would host us before their ICO even ended and the fate of that coin is not our business. What we have with Architectcoin is a completely different thing.

Yep. But people may not look at it that way. People equate all sorts of things in cryptoland, true or not.. and running an ICO right after Iceberg tanked, from the same exchange, using the same payout model, may not work that great. Then again, people evidently have really short memories here. I would have thought that DCM would have killed Bittrex' ICO model.
Activity: 490
Sorry, but after Iceberg......no thanks Jeff.

Will watch from the sidelines. Good Luck.

We appreciate the feedback, we could have been less blatant but then this would not have been accurate either. Our team realized early on that denying the existence of hype/troll/fud was lying to ourselves and everyone else. So instead of everyone wondering if our coin will gain exposure, people will be properly compensated to do what they normally do for those communities they support. Our hope with this new idea is to increase the popularity of ARCH and ensure investments are worth making. On another note it is our team's hope in the future people will prefer Architectcoin salary vs btc.

The salary idea isn't a bad one. I just meant it would have been nicer to see a coin succeed or fail based on its merits, not paid hype/fud. It would occur regardless just from regular investors, but the devs wouldn't be behind it.

You of course are also setting yourselves up for some skepticism, as any hype people hear may simply be from paid hawkers ... not that I think anyone should believe hype/fud anyway, but if people do, they must assume it is partly genuine. If you advertise you are paying people to say those things, how effective will the hype be?
Running this right after Iceberg coin tanked may not be the best move. I'd much rather see ipos run using Polo's ICD guidelines rather than how Bittrex does it. And if Bittrex reads this, I hope they do realize they run the risk of running their IPO model into the ground by holding so many IPOs close to one another... and without any safeguards against devs just running away with funds after a week.

And is it just me, or does it seem a tad nonprofessional to advertise job spots for people to hype your coin on trollboxes + pay whales for followers (ie pump/dump groups)?

Of course it happens all the time, it just seems weird to see it blatantly stated here as a job advertisement. It's basically paying people to lie.... just the flipside of  a job offer for people to spread FUD against other coins.

Regarding this other coin; there are at least 5 ICO's currently running that we are aware of we asked bittrex if they would host us before their ICO even ended and the fate of that coin is not our business. What we have with Architectcoin is a completely different thing.
Activity: 490
no miners?

so if everbody holds, price will never change...

though not likely of course!  Grin
Running this right after Iceberg coin tanked may not be the best move. I'd much rather see ipos run using Polo's ICD guidelines rather than how Bittrex does it. And if Bittrex reads this, I hope they do realize they run the risk of running their IPO model into the ground by holding so many IPOs close to one another... and without any safeguards against devs just running away with funds after a week.

And is it just me, or does it seem a tad nonprofessional to advertise job spots for people to hype your coin on trollboxes + pay whales for followers (ie pump/dump groups)?

Of course it happens all the time, it just seems weird to see it blatantly stated here as a job advertisement. It's basically paying people to lie.... just the flipside of  a job offer for people to spread FUD against other coins.
dev do you heard of icb?

why still do this stupid thing?

We are aware of icebergcoin, the only thing comparable to our launch and theirs is that bittrex is also hosting our ICO. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

EXACTLY that.
dev do you heard of icb?

We are aware of icebergcoin, the only thing comparable to our launch and theirs is that bittrex is also hosting our ICO. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.
Activity: 59
Sounds interesting,with the exchange inside the wallet?When will them be sold @bittrex.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
dev do you heard of icb?

First off I like the idea of using ico funds to pay salaries. The wallet looks good, I wish I had time to do the whale position. When will this go live on bittrex?

Also how much hyping per day would we need to do for the troll box position?

Currently we are awaiting a time confirmation from Bill at Bittrex exchange. We appreciate your input in regards to the wallet.

For the trollbox position an hour per day is sufficient, obviously we have to go based on trust that you would be performing this duty to get paid weekly. If you are interested please submit your intentions using the format listed in the OP, thanks!
First off I like the idea of using ico funds to pay salaries. The wallet looks good, I wish I had time to do the whale position. When will this go live on bittrex?

Also how much hyping per day would we need to do for the troll box position?

You see, they will always find victims, no mather how you warn people.
The only thing left to do is show up when their money got stolen and troll 'em all.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: