Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange! - page 9. (Read 22670 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Sorry, but after Iceberg......no thanks Jeff.

I wiill watch from the sidelines.

Iceberg was a terible disgrace, but this looks nothing like it..
No miners, wallet looks nice (if it is not a photoshop...) and clear plan how to use IPO funds.

The main concern is if devs can deliver. If they do not run with IPO like all those pathetic scamers lately, I think Architectcoin can be one of the most successful coin out there... Please devs, I want to believe...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Sorry, but after Iceberg......no thanks Jeff.

I wiill watch from the sidelines.
Activity: 38
no zuo no die.
its the only thing i want to say to noob investors

funny chinese guy
I dont like you  but I wont buy it either
Activity: 62
no zuo no die.
its the only thing i want to say to noob investors
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Although not fond of how this ipo is set up, which is evident based on my comments in this thread, it's a bit early to start spreading FUD around.

Maybe just stick with facts? Like the ipo offers no safeguard against the devs running away with the ipo money, Bittrex not using similar rules as polo will now use... which includes some identification of the devs, and the exchange holding all funds until they are properly used. Or comment on the somewhat shady morals of paying people to lie in trollboxes to hype a coin?

All of those are good reasons to pass on this. No need to go into scam-mode just yet, nor claim the dev is behind other coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
stay away from this scam.

same dev as ICeberg scam.

their tactics are so obvious: release IPO with obvious flaw (ICB - ridiculously easy Mining which means miners will dump even below IPO price which leads to decreased value within days. dev takes off with IPO btc)

now a "new" dev show up  conveniently just as ICeberg is abandoned and conveniently "fixes" the problem with Iceberg..which is NO Mining which means no miners dump which killed ICB.

lol. too easy to see through your plans scammer.

ps: watch the iceberg dev magically return shortly and post some BS on the icb ANN just to try and disprove my conclusion.

were 10 steps ahead of you scammers.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Beautiful wallet!! Smiley

ya.. but a shit coin .. don't get sucked in like the ICO on icebergcoin. I hear same devs..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
be smart.go to see what happened to ICB before throwing money to this shitcoin.

Attention icb bagholders, there in NO mining in this coin. If you can't see the difference in potential then remove your blinders.
Activity: 77
be smart.go to see what happened to ICB before throwing money to this shitcoin.
Activity: 519
Activity: 75
Oh my god , Make money is very easy
Activity: 28
Does anyone want to take a bet? This is going to flames in 2weeks!

The negativity of this forum is near mind boggling, thanks for your vote of confidence.

Looking at the used font, insectcoin would be a better name.

It's supposed to be interlocking pipes Smiley but yes I see what you are saying as well. 
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Looking at the used font, insectcoin would be a better name.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Step 1: Make coin
Step 2: Sell coin as ICO on Bittrex for 140 BTC total
Step 3: Profit 140 BTC

I should make a coin Wink
We are officially live on Bittrex everyone!

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ARCH

Almost missed this ty for the update. Do you still need a block explorer?? I know a few people who can do one. Oh and when will you announce people you are selecting for salary?

Yes, we still need a block explorer and if possible with a rich list. We will pm those who are hired and add them to the spreadsheet for weekly salary within 48 hours of reviewing their applications. The trollbox positions will be faster as they require less details. We pm'd you back as well Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
We realize in crypto there are issues with other teams and problems that occur. We are here to present a very good coin,
a great wallet, and a huge team made up of the community and our current 3 devs to help the coin flourish.
 We are not tied in any way to previous coins, and we are deeply sorry to the community that has been
affected by this icebergcoin which many of you felt the need to bring to this thread. Just give our coin
a chance before passing pre-judgement. We worked very hard to bring you a quality product and only want to see
the coins success, the ICO is the best way to get quality long term work and a strong devoted team behind it.
Our ideas may be a bit radical to some, but this is how great things are created and grow. Thank you for checking out our thread, we need many more
to apply for the trollbox and market guru positions.
Pages:
Jump to: