Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange! - page 4. (Read 22670 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I hope this guy even don't hit 3BTC so that he lose money!!!! and i hope that Bittrex will just cancel it and refonds all investors.

Leave the trolling to pros Placebo.  Weren't you trying to get a job with this coin?  What kind of retard are you?  Do you think trashing a coin that wouldn't hire you will help you get work in this game going forward? You happen to be right though.  This coin is stupid.  No future no goals no need.  I am still waiting for a good reason why anyone should invest in this.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
The wallet was released early to show it's not just another photo-shop ICO. It's real. The wallet is professionally done, and contains some cool features already, the combination of which have not existed in any prior wallet. The source code is also available for inspection. The willingness to listen to the community and implement features it wants is most definitely here. If you have not downloaded the wallet and checked it out yet, please do so:

Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!98QCkAaD!PBCSbaMPN8oh903zoNmKjXMVnJEbTzkc-935GBFK3c0

Also check out the source code here:

Source Code: https://github.com/architectcoin-project/architectcoin

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

No, it is just because DEV wants money!!!! Come on, a 100% ICO coin, do you really think that he will give a DAMM for his coin when he is in Ibiza? This coin even don't have a comminity!!! AVOID!!! IPO or ICO are ok, but ONLY if the amount is not too high. IPO or ICO should ONLY be MAX. 5% of total coins.

Of course it's possible that ICO devs will run away with the money. It doesn't mean all ICOs are bad deals though. I mean, look at Via right now... made money for a lot of people. Crypti probably will make money too. They were huge ICOs in comparison to anything run on Bittrex.

That said, an exchange running a new ICO, right after their previous ICO coin tanked, is probably not the best idea. I can't help but think Bittrex may have killed the golden goose by running ICOs so close to one another, with no safeguards as far as dev payouts go, beyond their wallet checking rules.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I hope this guy even don't hit 3BTC so that he lose money!!!! and i hope that Bittrex will just cancel it and refonds all investors.

This coin got a bad start because of other coins and their issues? Think how stupid that is...anyway here's the answer to the questions you asked I pulled it off the op.

"Note regarding bounties/employment: Employees are required to post once in our thread claiming their desire for a certain position,
then PM our development team for further discussion to make sure we are a good fit. In your PM please be as descriptive as possible
regarding what you can offer and your time commitments in order to move the hiring process along faster. All positions are contingent upon
the ICO selling at least 80% of it's totality.

80% then, don't think they will come close. So I'm curious what the devs will do if it sells at 10-25% instead? Obviously the worker model won't make sense, but do they simply lower salaries, or pack it in and forget the coin?

And it got off to a bad start because of Iceberg. Their timing was atrocious.

That's why I kept mentioning the polo ICD rules, as it was one of the few ways they could assuage some of those investor fears. Fair or not, when an exchange runs an ICO and it bombs -- actually I should say every single bittrex ico has bombed (xlc, dcm, harmony, iceberg) -- and you run a new ICO the next day after a coin just tanked, it will have an effect. You can argue it's stupid or doesn't make sense, but that's just the way it is. People have short memories, but not that short.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I do not know who would buy at 2800 and sell at a loss...before ICO ends? Ridicules

ARCH will go up

Someone dumped down to 1800. I will guess they simply dumped a lot to themselves, as otherwise... yeah, it is sort of ridiculous.

I'd like the devs to speak up about what will occur in the situation where they simply don't get enough funds to pay workers like they planned. Say if they get 10-15btc total, will they stick around, and just go with a different model? What is the min. they need to go with their worker model?

At 200-500K coins, the coin would normally be worth much more than ICO prices then. But that does require devs to still stick around... if the ico continues to bomb out, and devs vanish, even rare coins will flounder (i.e. XLC).

No, it is just because DEV wants money!!!! Come on, a 100% ICO coin, do you really think that he will give a DAMM for his coin when he is in Ibiza? This coin even don't have a comminity!!! AVOID!!! IPO or ICO are ok, but ONLY if the amount is not too high. IPO or ICO should ONLY be MAX. 5% of total coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I do not know who would buy at 2800 and sell at a loss...before ICO ends? Ridicules

ARCH will go up

Someone dumped down to 1800. I will guess they simply dumped a lot to themselves, as otherwise... yeah, it is sort of ridiculous.

I'd like the devs to speak up about what will occur in the situation where they simply don't get enough funds to pay workers like they planned. Say if they get 10-15btc total, will they stick around, and just go with a different model? What is the min. they need to go with their worker model?

At 200-500K coins, the coin would normally be worth much more than ICO prices then. But that does require devs to still stick around... if the ico continues to bomb out, and devs vanish, even rare coins will flounder (i.e. XLC).

This coin got a bad start because of other coins and their issues? Think how stupid that is...anyway here's the answer to the questions you asked I pulled it off the op.
Makes sense if they don't get 80% they wouldn't be able to support it long term. Ty FUD for ruining a good coin...fuckers.

"Note regarding bounties/employment: Employees are required to post once in our thread claiming their desire for a certain position,
then PM our development team for further discussion to make sure we are a good fit. In your PM please be as descriptive as possible
regarding what you can offer and your time commitments in order to move the hiring process along faster. All positions are contingent upon
the ICO selling at least 80% of it's totality. Payment of Salaries will occur on Friday of every week for every new position. Bonus's will be paid on
top of salary for confirmed hype/marketing that proves extremely effective. We will have a spreadsheet of everyone's user names, their positions, their pay
rates and btc addresses to keep track of you all. Please give us a btc address that can be reused to cut down on clerical mistakes."

ARCH will go up

Activity: 247
ARCH Community:

What other features would you like to see implemented / changed?

Any ideas for future innovation?

I encourage y'all to post your thoughts, as a community we can be Architects of our own success and that of ARCH.

ARCH will go up
I Have I have purchased ARCH in support the ARCH ICO, and I would encourage others to do the same. The ICO has achieved 32% of its Stated Goal, and with continued support it will meet its Targeted Goal.

Looking at ARCH's development and planning I am excited about the future of ARCH, feature implementation, future innovation, and boundless economic opportunity that ARCH presents for the Crypto Community

32% of its goal? What is its goal? I think its sold about 5btc worth of coins so far?

Someone evidently has it out for the coin based on the order books, as someone dumped pretty low. Lower than I expected, as now I'm sort of an inadvertent holder of some of these.... not much, but didn't expect anyone to dump before the ICO was over like that, and not that low. Someone also set up orders at tiny increments to knock the ICO price off the main page -- really suggest the devs buy those tiny orders up.
I Have I have purchased ARCH in support the ARCH ICO, and I would encourage others to do the same. The ICO has achieved 32% of its Stated Goal, and with continued support it will meet its Targeted Goal.

Looking at ARCH's development and planning I am excited about the future of ARCH, feature implementation, future innovation, and boundless economic opportunity that ARCH presents for the Crypto Community
I think all unsold coins will be destroyed, so whatever is sold... is it.

Although if sales continue like it has been, it sort of creates an odd dilemma. Normally so few coins would then mean they'd be worth substantially more, but if sales don't reach some level of 'critical mass', then that means the devs can't afford to pay anyone like they plan to.

So if too low, it may just be a dead coin. Not sure what number they need to hit to make a viable go at it.

So it may just be a dead coin.

Well, my point being, at a certain level the coin could make investors money, even if the ICO does poorly. I expect it can do somewhat badly, just not incredibly badly, for the devs to pay people. I'm just not sure what number it'll need to hit -- maybe the devs can speak up about that. Or what happens if the coin is below the level where they can't pay people more than a month or so.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Huh?

What is this Currency good for

Huh?

This project is designed, from the ground up, with the end-user in mind. The overriding goal of ARCH is to produce a clean and stable code, build features into it that the community desires, and maintain it long-term. Salaries, bounties, the stabilization fund, and acquisition of goods and services are facilitated through the ICO. The wallet, and the features within it thus far (IRC, Bittrex ARCH market data) have been delivered, and are fully functional. The source code is available for your inspection.

The development team wants you to play a major role in the direction of the coin. Polls will be posted to the ARCH community, asking what new features you want to see. Features chosen by you will then be implemented. Many goods and services will be acquired for ARCH. Lots of bounties and salaried positions are available. Please read the OP if you have not and send the development team a PM if you are interested. Thank you.

You didn't answer his question. You can't use this currency for anything...

acquisition of goods and services

Many goods and services will be acquired for ARCH

Fiat exchange, POS and services such as Prypo, AltAccept, Coinpayments are first on the list. This will enable the addition of many stores, goods, and services. ARCH will be useable on many things once the ICO is successfully completed.
Activity: 154
who will buy this coin at high price and sell lower during ico ( 96 hrs)?

is anyone knows answer.
Activity: 177
Huh?

What is this Currency good for

Huh?

This project is designed, from the ground up, with the end-user in mind. The overriding goal of ARCH is to produce a clean and stable code, build features into it that the community desires, and maintain it long-term. Salaries, bounties, the stabilization fund, and acquisition of goods and services are facilitated through the ICO. The wallet, and the features within it thus far (IRC, Bittrex ARCH market data) have been delivered, and are fully functional. The source code is available for your inspection.

The development team wants you to play a major role in the direction of the coin. Polls will be posted to the ARCH community, asking what new features you want to see. Features chosen by you will then be implemented. Many goods and services will be acquired for ARCH. Lots of bounties and salaried positions are available. Please read the OP if you have not and send the development team a PM if you are interested. Thank you.

You didn't answer his question. You can't use this currency for anything...
Activity: 154
who will buy this coin at high price and sell lower during ico ( 96 hrs)?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
When I get the chance I will download this, and thank you for adding us!

welcome )
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys!

We have just added Architectcoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

https://www.cryptonator.com/ui/img/logo-no-text.png

When I get the chance I will download this, and thank you for adding us!
Activity: 210
Hey guys!

We have just added Architectcoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Nice service, I use it. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: