Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange! - page 5. (Read 22670 times)

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added Architectcoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
good coin, wrong way for ICO.

what VIA have done should be good example to others. 
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I think all unsold coins will be destroyed, so whatever is sold... is it.

Although if sales continue like it has been, it sort of creates an odd dilemma. Normally so few coins would then mean they'd be worth substantially more, but if sales don't reach some level of 'critical mass', then that means the devs can't afford to pay anyone like they plan to.

So if too low, it may just be a dead coin. Not sure what number they need to hit to make a viable go at it.

So it may just be a dead coin.

Wallet looks great, dev is very active - despite the fact IPO does not go very well at the moment...
All those trolls crying SCAM should be ashamed.

My funds are limited, but I am going to buy a bit more of this coin.

So the ipo is not going very well.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Wallet looks great, dev is very active - despite the fact IPO does not go very well at the moment...
All those trolls crying SCAM should be ashamed.

My funds are limited, but I am going to buy a bit more of this coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I think all unsold coins will be destroyed, so whatever is sold... is it.

Although if sales continue like it has been, it sort of creates an odd dilemma. Normally so few coins would then mean they'd be worth substantially more, but if sales don't reach some level of 'critical mass', then that means the devs can't afford to pay anyone like they plan to.

So if too low, it may just be a dead coin. Not sure what number they need to hit to make a viable go at it.
Activity: 300
Hi

If when ICO end and bittrex sell 1m coins , total coin will be 1m right?  Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
If everyone would like to see a live demo of the master key and it's alert service we can arrange this, you just need to keep the wallet open. It's a good way to get familiar in case we need to use it for reasons described in the OP Smiley

Let our team know so we can coordinate a time to broadcast on the network, if there is enough interest I'll try to wake up our main wallet dev, if not we can show it off tomorrow. Something we didn't mention that I suppose may be popular with some people, the master key can orphan blocks if our network ever forks and get it on the correct chain. People may not realize what we have here but our wallet with all these current features is just a base. We can and will add everything possible to the wallet, we are also looking into Prypto as a an option for Architectcoin (their services look amazing).

Edit: We have added an extra community manager position which may already be filled depending on the applicant's response. Due to no applicants for the trollbox and market guru positions we have removed them as well as they were also unpopular.

Thank you again for this article: http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/architectcoin-no-miner-dump/

I wouldn't mind seeing a demo of this sounds interesting!
Activity: 4
SCAM!!!!

Architectcoin Community Manager and full time PR/Promoter*Position Filled!*: 4 BTC per Month

I have send a message as one of the first and never received a response back, As i told you, those schema's that are too good to be true are always scam.

First of all, you obviously did not follow the directions for submitting an application.  The OP specifically requested that when you apply you make a post to the thread.  I don't see any such post from you.

You might think this is not an important part of the process, but smart employers often make "silly" requests just to see if you follow directions.  If you can't follow the directions for applying, it's unlikely that you will follow directions in the job.

I applied, followed the directions, and received a response very quickly.

It's funny that if you would have gotten the job you would now be here promoting the exact same coin that you are now calling a scam.
Activity: 28
If everyone would like to see a live demo of the master key and it's alert service we can arrange this, you just need to keep the wallet open. It's a good way to get familiar in case we need to use it for reasons described in the OP Smiley

Let our team know so we can coordinate a time to broadcast on the network, if there is enough interest I'll try to wake up our main wallet dev, if not we can show it off tomorrow. Something we didn't mention that I suppose may be popular with some people, the master key can orphan blocks if our network ever forks and get it on the correct chain. People may not realize what we have here but our wallet with all these current features is just a base. We can and will add everything possible to the wallet, we are also looking into Prypto as a an option for Architectcoin (their services look amazing).

Edit: We have added an extra community manager position which may already be filled depending on the applicant's response. Due to no applicants for the trollbox and market guru positions we have removed them as well as they were also unpopular.

Thank you again for this article: http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/architectcoin-no-miner-dump/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Huh?

What is this Currency good for

Huh?

This project is designed, from the ground up, with the end-user in mind. The overriding goal of ARCH is to produce a clean and stable code, build features into it that the community desires, and maintain it long-term. Salaries, bounties, the stabilization fund, and acquisition of goods and services are facilitated through the ICO. The wallet, and the features within it thus far (IRC, Bittrex ARCH market data) have been delivered, and are fully functional. The source code is available for your inspection.

The development team wants you to play a major role in the direction of the coin. Polls will be posted to the ARCH community, asking what new features you want to see. Features chosen by you will then be implemented. Many goods and services will be acquired for ARCH. Lots of bounties and salaried positions are available. Please read the OP if you have not and send the development team a PM if you are interested. Thank you.
Activity: 48
Huh?

What is this Currency good for

Huh?
legendary
How many days left on the ico?

The ICO is currently scheduled to end at 9PM Eastern time on 7/19/2014.
How many days left on the ico?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
SCAM!!!!

Architectcoin Community Manager and full time PR/Promoter*Position Filled!*: 4 BTC per Month

I have send a message as one of the first and never received a response back, As i told you, those schema's that are too good to be true are always scam.

Luckily nobody is fooling in this one, as nobody is buying, and it is a sponsor IPO so it cost them 3BTC, lets hope people are not buying for 3 BTC so that this fucker is losing money.

So you applied for the job but now your here to shit all over the thread?  Sounds like your a retarded idiot. That being said I will shit on this thread for free.  This coin so far has zero to offer other than a few useless wallet options.  Until they give me a reason to buy any of it I say what I always say about shitcoin IPO coins.  Fuck you clowns.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I bought some ARCH on bittrex. Very exited to see how this will turn out as I have never invested in time for an IPO or invested in a pure POS coin. New article too btw:

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/architectcoin-pow-means-miners-dump/

If DEV cares about his coin then he decrease the ICO price to 500 sats, then he still earn 25BTC for doing nothing and abandon the coin after he received his money, but then ICO investors can enjoy a pump Wink
legendary
I don't completely understand. After the ICO, what's to prevent the coin value from dropping?

Strange question. Nothing really, of course. The stabilizer thing may help, but all coins may drop, whether they are from an ICO or just purchased normally.

This is why a multi-pool is being created for ARCH as well, to provide further stabilization for all ARCH markets. A whitepaper with more information is incoming soon.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I don't completely understand. After the ICO, what's to prevent the coin value from dropping?

Strange question. Nothing really, of course. The stabilizer thing may help, but all coins may drop, whether they are from an ICO or just purchased normally.
m3
Activity: 460
I bought some ARCH on bittrex. Very exited to see how this will turn out as I have never invested in time for an IPO or invested in a pure POS coin. New article too btw:

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/architectcoin-pow-means-miners-dump/

Wallet is nice you guys delivered on your screenshots. Cheeers! I'll nab some more coins later.
Pages:
Jump to: