Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange! - page 7. (Read 22670 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Truth is it's whales. Not your devs not your beloved coin whales. Feed the whales btc and you have happy people accept the truth.

Yup, feed me, i'm hungry  Grin

Besides that... Still obvious scam by same dev as ICB, since their IP on IRC was exactly the same.
They tried to defend by sayin "We have no IRC", while the channel was already listed in the OP.

But then again, they will find their fools to pay 105.00$$$$$ for a colorfull wallet....
Activity: 560
Guess I'll play the voice of reason role on this thread. Have you been in crypto longer than a day?? If yes you know there are hype/trolls. You also know there are whales don't be naive. The devs seem to be the most honest fucks I've seen in a long time. They didn't tip toe around the truth and for god sakes they are giving those types a reason to be a part of the coin.

Of course the market is controlled by whales, pump/dumps as well as hype/trolls. Nobody has disputed that fact. Again, it just seems weird to see a dev blatantly state he will pay people to do those things as jobs.

It may also minimize how effective hype will be, since it's stated right here in plain sight that they are paid hawkers. Not that anyone should believe hype anyway, but evidently some must believe it to a certain degree.

I'll buy more after I see this chat/exchange wallet is working. If the whole ico doesn't sell then my coins can be worth more. Bring on dis wallet today devs if possible.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Guess I'll play the voice of reason role on this thread. Have you been in crypto longer than a day?? If yes you know there are hype/trolls. You also know there are whales don't be naive. The devs seem to be the most honest fucks I've seen in a long time. They didn't tip toe around the truth and for god sakes they are giving those types a reason to be a part of the coin.

Of course the market is controlled by whales, pump/dumps as well as hype/trolls. Nobody has disputed that fact. Again, it just seems weird to see a dev blatantly state he will pay people to do those things as jobs.

It may also minimize how effective hype will be, since it's stated right here in plain sight that they are paid hawkers. Not that anyone should believe hype anyway, but evidently some must believe it to a certain degree.

Pay me to hype? Yes! Pay me to manipulate the market which I do already?? Sign me up!! Anyone who thinks this is a bad incentive is blind.

Darkcoin?  Yes that was a massive coordinated pump that became fueled by panic buys. It worked because Evan and crew dumped extremely slowly. 

Auroracoin? Oh shit same thing, whales.

Uro...OMG whales again.

But wait what about vrc??? Great coin yes, whales ?? Yes, whales again. In fact if it's the same guy one of the biggest whales just posted in this thread. Oh gee wiz it's funny how when prices go up people think it's because of the coin, that is only partially true. 

Truth is it's whales. Not your devs not your beloved coin whales. Feed the whales btc and you have happy people accept the truth.

Trollbox Hype Champions!: We need 10 Trollbox champs from the community each earning 0.05 BTC salary per week
for their continued hype of Architectcoin on every trollbox available (IE: Cryptsy, Poloniex, ALLcoin, Exchange IRC's, etc.)  
NOTE: Please try not to get banned as this will disqualify your BTC salary.

What the fuck?  Credibility just pegged zero.

Yeah, that one I found odd too. We all know coins have their legion of supporters, some coins must pay people to hype, or to fud competitors, but it just seems so weird to see a dev blatantly say this, and that it's considered a 'job' for the coin.

It's sort of like how DCM paid Bob for his pump group/supporters as a form of 'marketing'.

I guess it's part of the crypto game, but it doesn't exactly scream professionalism.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250

Architect Market Guru and certified Whale: Requirement, must have a large following (over 1k followers)  on Twitter
and be a known whale with a solid history of predicting/manipulating the market and advocate Architectcoin to the public.
This position requires daily tweets, and at least 4 posts a week on our bitcointalk thread updating the public with market analysis.
This position is equally important as our Community Manager and it is our teams hope that the chosen BTC whale will work with the Community manager.
Salary will be 1 BTC per week paid every Friday, long term employment is desired, minimum commitment is one month.  
Salary is base 1 BTC per week, Bonuses paid to whales who push ARCH through the moon. Happy investor's equals bonuses.
NOTE: We know this position may cause some “commotion”,  investors the fact is, whales drive the markets.
Nearly every major rise is greatly attributed to btc whales who for lack of a better phrase
"run the markets". Our team is not uneducated, we know this position will be vital.

and spun clear back around to double zero.
Activity: 328

Trollbox Hype Champions!: We need 10 Trollbox champs from the community each earning 0.05 BTC salary per week
for their continued hype of Architectcoin on every trollbox available (IE: Cryptsy, Poloniex, ALLcoin, Exchange IRC's, etc.)  

What the fuck?  Credibility just pegged zero.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What the role will Bittrex play in this ICO?Will they pay back the btc once we dont get anycoins??

If we don't launch then yes they will pay you back, this will not be the case though. We have already sent the source to Bittrex and the entire coin supply for the ICO. If we didn't have a wallet then there would be no Bittrex escrow.

Thats a good policy.Then I will have a try.
Activity: 28
J9901 have some maturity or leave the thread all of us have had enough, I pm'd you respectfully and you continue to disrespect my team.

Community we still need applications for these positions, please PM us and we can add you to our spreadsheet of active
salary members.

IRC Mods: 0.1 BTC paid weekly must be active daily.
PM our team with your IRC experience, price bots, tip bot experience takes preference. Need 3 mods.

Architect Market Guru and certified Whale: Requirement, must have a large following (over 1k followers)  on Twitter
and be a known whale with a solid history of predicting/manipulating the market and advocate Architectcoin to the public.
This position requires daily tweets, and at least 4 posts a week on our bitcointalk thread updating the public with market analysis.
This position is equally important as our Community Manager and it is our teams hope that the chosen BTC whale will work with the Community manager.
Salary will be 1 BTC per week paid every Friday, long term employment is desired, minimum commitment is one month.  
Salary is base 1 BTC per week, Bonuses paid to whales who push ARCH through the moon. Happy investor's equals bonuses.
NOTE: We know this position may cause some “commotion”,  investors the fact is, whales drive the markets.
Nearly every major rise is greatly attributed to btc whales who for lack of a better phrase
"run the markets". Our team is not uneducated, we know this position will be vital.
Activity: 490
*UPDATES*
"Coin Stabilizer"
We have decided through valued community input to add a stabilization fund to Architectcoin to help act
as a buffer for wild price fluctuations. We are going to assign five percent of the ICO funds to this
stability buffer and use it to protect the coin and investors. As with all funds this is here to help price
and cannot stop a huge increase/decrease in price it can slow it down though. This added benefit can lead to
long term growth and support btc based salaries for community members longer as well.

*Update 2*
Architectcoin Community Manager has been chosen, they will hopefully introduce themselves shortly and is already starting work to further
the growth and community directives we will need to produce high performance results!

Hello, I have taken on the position of Community Manager for Architectcoin (ARCH). The team is currently in the process of implementing some of the community's suggestions into the original post. stabilization fund will be implemented, and a whitepaper and roadmap are in process. The core principle of ARCH is that it gives investors the ability to guide the direction of the currency. A full-time development team is on hand to implement features the community wants. If you have any  suggestions, comments, constructive criticism, please post on the thread. Your voice will be heard.

You can also feel free to PM me here, email me at [email protected], or hit me up on twitter: https://twitter.com/Vindyne8

Thank you!

protip: You may want to change your signature to reflect the scamcoin your the Community Manager for....you know, to give a bit of credibility towards your posts. Just sayin.

This whole scam charade isn't very well-thought out.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
*UPDATES*
"Coin Stabilizer"
We have decided through valued community input to add a stabilization fund to Architectcoin to help act
as a buffer for wild price fluctuations. We are going to assign five percent of the ICO funds to this
stability buffer and use it to protect the coin and investors. As with all funds this is here to help price
and cannot stop a huge increase/decrease in price it can slow it down though. This added benefit can lead to
long term growth and support btc based salaries for community members longer as well.

*Update 2*
Architectcoin Community Manager has been chosen, they will hopefully introduce themselves shortly and is already starting work to further
the growth and community directives we will need to produce high performance results!

Hello, I have taken on the position of Community Manager for Architectcoin (ARCH). The team is currently in the process of implementing some of the community's suggestions into the original post. stabilization fund will be implemented, and a whitepaper and roadmap are in process. The core principle of ARCH is that it gives investors the ability to guide the direction of the currency. A full-time development team is on hand to implement features the community wants. If you have any  suggestions, comments, constructive criticism, please post on the thread. Your voice will be heard.

You can also feel free to PM me here, email me at [email protected], or hit me up on twitter: https://twitter.com/Vindyne8

Thank you!
*UPDATES*
"Coin Stabilizer"

*Update 2*

Great Idea though, the idea is simple really, buy Architectcoin to sell and keep a portion of the ICO BTC set aside to to buy up as a buffer then repeat the process to help price fluctuation. I have spoken to the entire team and we agree this would be healthy for ARCH. This could help us sustain longer term salaries as well. Will add this now to the OP!!

Even though my comments about the coin, or I should say the ipo rules, so far wouldn't be considered positive, I'm beginning to feel bad for you guys. The FUDders are going way overboard now.

You could try a couple of things, one being what you just mentioned above. Part of that could be to offer a buy wall during at least the early goings of the coin, at ipo prices. That way if people have second thoughts, or things go sour really quickly, people have a way out and won't lose anything. The buy wall should be confirmed with Bittrex, so you can use the ipo funds for that (in case they didn't pay you yet), as well as assuage some investor fears if Bittrex confirms the wall.

I don't mean a buy wall for the entire ipo, as that would be crazy... just enough to cover a decent amount of people.

An early release of the wallet and/or videos may help too.
Activity: 490
ANNOUNCE

Hello,

Today is the third day of PoW phase, we don't understand very well all the fuss, or what the dev of another coin is doing in our thread. Please, go back to your thread and focus on your coin rather discredit your competitors. That doesn't make your coin better.

We're working on shaping the future of Iceberg, we didn't go anywhere and we will never go. As mentioned last day we will focus for the moment on the distribution, because we are right now on the distribution phase. We detected several duplicated accounts in the final list of free distribution, all will be eliminated, and their shares will go to the faucet. After completing the PoW phase we will have a Multipool.

At the same time we are deciding which road to take the next three months. We want to set realistic targets in the short run. As we said before, we will not reveal the details of what we are developing, but probably we will get out a small roadmap when it all organized.

Greetings to all.

Could you please tell me, WHO IS "WE" ?

Who's running this coin ?

Compared to:

This is an idea we are considering, we have watched nautilus coin and could duplicate that to help support the coin. For those needing a reason to invest we have very good and practical wallet (added chat and market), a team who can implement nearly anything that comes along, and the unique idea to pay salaries to professional crypto enthusiasts.

Great Idea though, the idea is simple really, buy Architectcoin to sell and keep a portion of the ICO BTC set aside to to buy up as a buffer then repeat the process to help price fluctuation. I have spoken to the entire team and we agree this would be healthy for ARCH. This could help us sustain longer term salaries as well. Will add this now to the OP!!

ICB dev = ARCH DEV
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well GL then I hope you get better results then the last ICO coin.
What will you do to help keep the price stable?  Iceberg is a flop because the devs weren't willing to help keep the price stable.  A small buy back program if the price drops some would go a long way in instilling confidence in your coin.  If you think we all will just give you money and hope for the best your stupid.  Best you give us a reason to invest in your coin or it will suffer the same fate as the last 3 or 4 of this ICO coins. 

This is an idea we are considering, we have watched nautilus coin and could duplicate that to help support the coin. For those needing a reason to invest we have very good and practical wallet (added chat and market), a team who can implement nearly anything that comes along, and the unique idea to pay salaries to professional crypto enthusiasts.

Activity: 546
Dev, is what you did worth 2800 satoshi per coin? LOL. (If so, I will spend 2-3 days to make a coin, then make an ICO)
Look at ICB guys, be careful !
Activity: 168
What will you do to help keep the price stable?  Iceberg is a flop because the devs weren't willing to help keep the price stable.  A small buy back program if the price drops some would go a long way in instilling confidence in your coin.  If you think we all will just give you money and hope for the best your stupid.  Best you give us a reason to invest in your coin or it will suffer the same fate as the last 3 or 4 of this ICO coins. 
Activity: 196

Maybe ARCH could find an architectural project to align with?

I am not sure if this has been done in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: