Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange! - page 8. (Read 22670 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What the role will Bittrex play in this ICO?Will they pay back the btc once we dont get anycoins??

If we don't launch then yes they will pay you back, this will not be the case though. We have already sent the source to Bittrex and the entire coin supply for the ICO. If we didn't have a wallet then there would be no Bittrex escrow.
Activity: 59
What the role will Bittrex play in this ICO?Will they pay back the btc once we dont get anycoins??
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Bought some today, probably a good idea to release that wallet early it looks sweet and may help gain confidence.  Plus I want to test that chat out.
Activity: 42
This coin is a SCAM

Don't let this people stole your BTCs so easy...

Bittrex said they will destroy any unsold coins. If devs don't release wallet then bittrex refunds everyone.  I think bill posted this a page or 2 back.

LOL, good luck with that devs. They will never release wallet, it is all shopped. Bittrex can start refunds right now ROTFL

We may release it early in case your comments are shared by others.

ScamCoin
You've been warned

Why? We launched less than 24 hours ago, you probably didn't read the OP even nor the thread.

"No mining phase to prevent miners selling
Wallets will be released when the ICO ends"

Have you thought about doing a non ICO coin, to prevent morons from buying  Grin

We would have to redesign our employee model, but it was an early consideration to make this non ICO. Had we known that recent events with other coins had just happened we would have chosen a different time or escrow service. We truly thought giving people a safe exchange to do business on was the best route, in our work we were not able to monitor every detail of every other coin so for us it was truly bad luck.
Once we get marketing hired and show we are not going anywhere despite the FUD and nonsense things will be as they should have been. If our community has any suggestions on future upgrades to the wallet or additional services they may like to see let us know.

edit: If anyone would like a mod position on our Reddit please pm us your previous experience we would like to grow our presence there.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
"No mining phase to prevent miners selling
Wallets will be released when the ICO ends"

Have you thought about doing a non ICO coin, to prevent morons from buying  Grin
where is the wallet?

Wallets will release on ICO end unless we feel there is a need to launch earlier. Currently you cannot withdraw from Bittrex so there may be no harm in releasing them early, we are discussing this as a team now.
Activity: 21
2800 satoshi per coin,I think it's not a good idea
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
this Ico definetly came at bad time... and dev cannot bring enought credibility /security to investing people.

show people your face and make wallet video ?
Activity: 12
ScamCoin
You've been warned

Any proof?
There has been so many trolls here screaming 'SCAM!', but is there any evidence whatsoever?
Dev seems to be doing a good job so far and their vision is clear.

If they can pull it off, this coing might be BIG. I want to believe...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ScamCoin
You've been warned
Activity: 5

Bittrex said they will destroy any unsold coins. If devs don't release wallet then bittrex refunds everyone.  I think bill posted this a page or 2 back.

LOL, good luck with that devs. They will never release wallet, it is all shopped. Bittrex can start refunds right now ROTFL
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
what if ICO fail ? any insurance for buyers? bittrex buying back ARCH ?

Bittrex said they will destroy any unsold coins. If devs don't release wallet then bittrex refunds everyone.  I think bill posted this a page or 2 back.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
no zuo no die.
its the only thing i want to say to noob investors
haha ,you are right.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
what if ICO fail ? any insurance for buyers? bittrex buying back ARCH ?
Activity: 82
Apart from the fact that it is a scam, one can perhaps make a profit. For me, it's too risky.  Grin
where is the wallet?

Scam iceberg dev has not made new one yet. It is all photoshop.
He is busy counting BTC from his last scam, LOL
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Isn't that twitter background a copy paste from Darkcoin, only in brown, not blue and black?
Activity: 86
ANOTHER SCAM COIN FROM SCAM ICEBERG DEV. BURN IN HELL BITCH!

"Dev" will profit and those who buy IPO and dump on the first pump. Everything "architected" to the perfection - NICE!
Pages:
Jump to: