Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || Secure. Rare. Fast. || Randomized reward system commodity - page 3. (Read 19357 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
It's pretty shitty. I'm not sure the devs even pay attention to arg or src anymore. Someone else should take it over.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

The dumping continues and no comments from this community or its dev.

Very bizarre.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

If the block explorer isn't working then does anyone know how many coins outstanding right now?

Someone did some massive dumping this past week.  Saw about 200,000 coins being sold under 900 sat in huge blocks.  I remember trying to buy some a few months ago and it was hard to find just 2,000 coin blocks being sold so what's going on?

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The wallet syncs up fine, I've had some Arg sat in mine for a few months now.

It is a mostly forgotten coin, amid many. It would be great if the foundation could maybe do a little maintenance on it, block explorer etc. (although i confess I have no idea how much work or time that would require).

Obviously the Devs are very busy with DGC and related services, but it has been quite a while without any further clarification regarding the foundations intention (if there is one) with SRC/ARG.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
I still have love for ARG, looks like someone just picked up 16% of the market cap on cryptsy

fwiw i hold 50k ARG, left sell orders up, who knows Roll Eyes

I don't think that coin market cap reports the number of coins correctly, it has been stuck on 1471853 for a long time which surely can't be correct. The maths doesn't add up for me either given the block count / reward. I think it might be related to the block explorer which doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.

http://arg.webboise.com/chain/Argentum

Any chance of a fix on these issues?

I am not sure, do you have the wallet downloaded? Is it syncing properly?

here is the source if you want to try https://github.com/DGCFoundation/argentum

it really is mostly forgotten as a crypto. there's a block explorer hosted for DGC on digitalcoin.co now, maybe we could set a dedicated one up for ARG.
Activity: 111
I still have love for ARG, looks like someone just picked up 16% of the market cap on cryptsy

I don't think that coin market cap reports the number of coins correctly, it has been stuck on 1471853 for a long time which surely can't be correct. The maths doesn't add up for me either given the block count / reward. I think it might be related to the block explorer which doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.

http://arg.webboise.com/chain/Argentum

Any chance of a fix on these issues?

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

10mb block size.

seems this is Bitbeans predecessor, any more development here ?

Unfortunately no. The team is currently focusing on DGC, with no concrete plans on Securecoin or Argentum, but they said they will support ARG/SRC.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
10mb block size.

seems this is Bitbeans predecessor, any more development here ?
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Ok, Who's hungry?
seems to be some movement rececently
Is not ARG the same coin as DGC? I mean, also maintained by the same devs? Why the huge price difference?

People lost interest.  Crypto is run by pump and dump schemes.  Old coins have lost their luster to people trying to make a quick profit.

Last year it only ha 30 other coins to compete with, this year it has hundreds of other coins to compete with.

Hence, my statement.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
Is not ARG the same coin as DGC? I mean, also maintained by the same devs? Why the huge price difference?

People lost interest.  Crypto is run by pump and dump schemes.  Old coins have lost their luster to people trying to make a quick profit.

Last year it only ha 30 other coins to compete with, this year it has hundreds of other coins to compete with.

People lost interest.  Crypto is run by pump and dump schemes.  Old coins have lost their luster to people trying to make a quick profit.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Poor ARG, so much potential.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think ARG could be re - vitalized we just need a media blitz to bring it back into the community's awareness also Baritus PM me I have some ideas that need discussing
Activity: 85
ARG gets pumped higher than DGC, less coins and right now it's lower.
Bought a few yesterday.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
to be honest, Argentum is considered to be a scamcoin. Diversification is always a good strategy, but with this coins, you increase the risk instead of lowering the chance of a loss.

You're pretty dumb.

Laf!    Cheesy
to be honest, Argentum is considered to be a scamcoin. Diversification is always a good strategy, but with this coins, you increase the risk instead of lowering the chance of a loss.

You're pretty dumb.
Pages:
Jump to: