Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || Secure. Rare. Fast. || Randomized reward system commodity - page 5. (Read 19357 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Cryptsy is patched now. Deposits/withdrawals are back online
hey baritus is there an actual wallet update coming out to get everyone on the same page (or block lol) easily? My wallet is working, I have found a working pool, but now theres no working exchanges
damnit have yours gone through yet?
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
ooooooooooooooook so guess that means I have to wait for a wallet update?

Also cryptsy just responded and said my TX ID wasn't found in their block explorer or their wallet

Probably because they haven't patched their wallet.
ooooooooooooooook so guess that means I have to wait for a wallet update?

Also cryptsy just responded and said my TX ID wasn't found in their block explorer or their wallet
Is there a working block explorer for ARG? and whats up with cryptsy it's been 5 hours since I sent my ARG to cryptsy and it's not even pending yet

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7043226

Is there a working block explorer for ARG? and whats up with cryptsy it's been 5 hours since I sent my ARG to cryptsy and it's not even pending yet
I have 3 Gridseeds I just don't know how to setup solo mining lol I just got into crypto in March and have been using pools
Create an argentum.conf file in \Roaming\Argentum

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=13581
rpcuser=[user]
rpcpassword=[pass]
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
gen=1

Change the stuff in brackets to whatever you want. Restart the wallet. Point the mining software w/ active miners to 127.0.0.1:13581.

sweet thanks and just to make sure for rpcallowip i actually put * or is that the IP of my controller i.e laptop

You can put 192.168.0.* for ip ranges from your router, or * for all ip's

Awesome thanks very much
I have 3 Gridseeds I just don't know how to setup solo mining lol I just got into crypto in March and have been using pools

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=13581
rpcuser=[user]
rpcpassword=[pass]
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
gen=1

Change the stuff in brackets to whatever you want. Restart the wallet. Point the mining software w/ active miners to 127.0.0.1:13581.

sweet thanks and just to make sure for rpcallowip i actually put * or is that the IP of my controller i.e laptop

You can put 192.168.0.* for ip ranges from your router, or * for all ip's

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=13581
rpcuser=[user]
rpcpassword=[pass]
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
gen=1

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=13581
rpcuser=[user]
rpcpassword=[pass]
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
gen=1

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Also is there a list of active ARG pools? I've found like three and two don't connect and the third is CryptoPool which is working technically just hung up or something
If the difficulty is less than 0.5, it's possible to solo mine with a 7950.
Also is there a list of active ARG pools? I've found like three and two don't connect and the third is CryptoPool which is working technically just hung up or something
ARG is dead?
We invested more 10k$ in ARG!  Angry

You chose..  poorly

LMAO flound nice Last Crusade reference
ok cool thanks, guess I need to hit up ahmed because it seems like crytopool is hung up or something currently at 429,065 valid shares with an estimate of 237 so theres some kind of HUGE disparity there
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
There is no fork, there is an issue with the type of database being used that users can fix by following these instructions. Those explorers have not yet applied the fix. Once the update below is applied, you will catch up to the rest of the chain.

1. In the "Argentum" data directory folder, create a file called "DB_CONFIG" without any extension.

2. Copy and paste this into it:
set_lk_max_locks 537000
set_lk_max_objects  537000

3. Save that file.

4. In the "Argentum" data directory folder, delete blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, database folder, and db.log in the data directory, and restart.
so is there any update to this? is the fork being fixed?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Is it safe to buy Argentum on Cryptsy before this is fixed?
Pages:
Jump to: