Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Arweave (Techstars 2018): A new internet in a very scalable blockchain - page 2. (Read 11984 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Today we have officially launched a brand new initiative: The Decentralised Public Library!

Learn how and why the DPL will collaborate with libraries, archives, and individuals to permanently store human history and knowledge ont he blockweave by reading our new blog post:

https://medium.com/@arweave/announcing-the-decentralised-public-library-cc3dd0235d3
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Arweave's first external block explorer have launched!

Check it out here: https://viewblock.io/arweave

As this is a beta release of the explorer, the ViewBlock team (https://viewblock.io/) welcomes your feedback here: https://t.me/ViewBlock
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Thanks interesting piece, exchange listings have honestly turned into a massive money making racket, sure you have infrastructure to maintain and such but these listing fees are straight up ridiculous
Dexes are the future!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Completely understand what you’re saying. It’s not a bad idea. But it’s also an option that will take time to develop. Personally I’d prefer if it was done through an existing exchange - leave the exchange to those who already have the infrastructure.And instead have the team focus on Arweave specific development.
Activity: 224
I smell a lot of greed in here. Seems like people havent invested in projects before. Crypto is so fast in all categories. Especially in developing.
Investments in "real" world companies can take years to fire up any kind of production or results. Arweave startet a year ago with an idea and just one year later you got a working network. What else you want? It also wont be finished by the moment the exchanges list the token. It will constanInvestments in "real" world companies can take years to fire up any kind of production or results. Arweave startet a year ago with an idea and just one year later you got a working network. What else you want? It also wont be finished by the moment the exchanges list the token. It will constantly be in development. Will you all keep whining for years for now on?tly be in development. Will you all keep whining for years for now on?
Activity: 55
What happened to being transparent with the people supporting the project? Without the people the project is worth nothing, much like churches, religion, etc.
Activity: 31
Well I took part in ICO not preICO. And yes I'm dissapointed as well, but I know the  that the market is not in ICO mode. If tokens were released now we would get rekt. Nothing to do with what btc's price is or was during ico - just peoples sentiment.
If we go below ICO price but 2x in eth I consider that a very good gain.
Activity: 53
It seems legit project with real development, 5000 tps is good. Why there is no exchange, any exchange planned?
Activity: 84
The Chrome extension is not working. I try to send but my transaction is still on not found
Like I click on send arweave to an address type the address and send some arweave. Then look at sent transactions then I see my transaction status is not found.
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
Very good code review here from Andre : https://cryptobriefing.com/arweave-code-review-decentralized-storage/
Watching this project closely for now
One of coin that build from the scratch, original code...

You can see the list here from @cryptic_monk
https://twitter.com/cryptic_monk/status/999227961059528704
Last thing Arweave needs is to be listed on an exchange oin this market. Look at previous listings of good projects during a bear market vs bull market. The difference is 2-3x or 10-30x so for those of you wanting a listing now your wanting the wrong thing.
The Arweave team needs to have contacted the major exchanges and negotiated the fees and filled out the necessary documents to be ready for a listing, then just wait to pull the trigger.
Activity: 9
Is there any chance you can recover your Bitcointalk account?
I’ve never had to go through the unbanning process on Bitcointalk to be honest. So I’m not sure what that looks like.

Don't bother. Apparently there is a process which never works. The admins don't give a shit.
Activity: 81
Is there any chance you can recover your Bitcointalk account?
I’ve never had to go through the unbanning process on Bitcointalk to be honest. So I’m not sure what that looks like.
you say this is already 2 months, why you did not make an ERC 20 token, and then did not translate it into your native token
every day I hear waiting for the announcement. Without dates without everything. No deadlines. NOTHING
Like I've said before, it's left for exchange to decide when to list a project and our team are in a high talk with exchanges, we will make announcement when we can. We can not give a time frame because if we do not fulfill it, it will be bad. Everyone should be patient and pay attention to the announcement channel for updates and news.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Is there any OTC thread ?
Activity: 84
The total genesis block supply is 55 million tokens (with additional 11mil distributed in the future as mining rewards) and the I believe the circulating supply is approximately 41-42% of the genesis block tokens (so that's approximately 23 mil tokens)
a way to download all block fast would be a good idea. watching the speed now, it will take ages, many weeks realistic speaking. not taking into account, that block heigh is also growing meanwhile.
rewarded with 0.04 AR so far moon moon lambo when bitconnect?
Merit: 10
Often use inspection test records to ensure procedures and proper disclaimers have been noted by the person carrying out the works.
These not only protect the employer but the employee also
A dApp which provides customisable inspection test forms for companies - and combined that with permanent storage?
Activity: 252
I’m comfortable that the team are progressing based on both the feedback of community members receiving tokens, and the progress behind the scenes that the team are on track.
And will be likely unlocking tokens later this week.
Pages:
Jump to: