Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Arweave (Techstars 2018): A new internet in a very scalable blockchain - page 5. (Read 11984 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 14
Hi again loferbart,

I just wanted to let you know that we have now updated the website GitHub link to the correct repo (https://github.com/ArchainTeam). This should all be in order now, but please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further comments, feedback, or problems at all - I'm always happy to help, and appreciative of community involvement.

Just to offer further reassurance, we are indeed a full two months ahead of our development targets, and you can read more about our latest progress in our Medium blog post here.

All the best,

India
Archain CCO
Hi loferbart,

Firstly, thank you sincerely for your comment. I checked, and you are entirely right - I'm not sure how it happened, but the GitHub link on this thread was indeed invalid. I have now amended this error with the correct link to our active GitHub repo. Also, here's the link for your convenience - https://github.com/ArchainTeam. I have double-checked the website link too, and again, you're right - it currently leads to the wrong repo. I will ensure that this is corrected today by the dev team as a matter of urgency.

As you can see by checking out the correct GitHub repository, our development is indeed progressing rapidly and we are very active with our commits. Again, thank you for pointing these issues out, as it allows us to find and correct issues like this.

As always, we welcome any comments you may have when you're had a chance to check out the correct repository.

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is this an open source project? The Github link on this thread is invalid. The Github repository I found on the official website is hardly active. It has very few commits and very little activity. This kind of concerns me with an ICO-backed project. I'd love to hear from the dev team on these issues. Thanks.
@eXpl0sive - Thanks so much - everyone in the office is really very glad to hear you feel that way! The experience of our backers and our users is absolutely our top priority. We recognise that our contributors have put a lot of faith in us, and we take the responsibility of delivering on our promises very seriously.

As always, please don't hesitate to drop us an email or post here if you have any suggestions for improvements, or more general feedback comments about the project of course.

All the best,
India
Archain CCO
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
@Archain.org:  The level of professionalism you guys are showing everywhere (including posts in this forum) is promising. Keep it up!
Hi @stuffedcobalt,

I'm afraid the bounty campaign is over for now. However, if you stay tuned to our bounty thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20852664), you will be up to date with all future bounty campaign developments as we'll be posting all updates there.

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO
Activity: 56
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Hi all,

@bedminister - in total there will be 55,000,000 AR issued in the Genesis block.

As always, feel free to ask any and all questions - we're happy to help!

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO
Activity: 34
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 42
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Hi all,

@bhobafett - The pre-sale period has ended now - if you purchased tokens during the pre-sale, all of the information about your wallet is currently contained within your public and private keys. In the future, you will be able to load these keys into the Archain software to view your balance.

@R_Oliver - That's great to hear - thanks for the support!

As always everyone, feel free to join our Discord server (see our post here on 4th Oct for the link) if you'd like to chat about the project and our recent developments, or if you have any support needs.

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Are the token distribution already ended? How will I know If I receive mine or not?
Hi NewbCoins,

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with the changing of the name of the token. This move is in order to differentiate the Archain project's token from other similarly named cryptographic tokens.

We want to reassure you that nothing else about the Archain project has changed: the Archain project is still called the Archain project. Our values, mission and direction remain entirely unchanged.

Please let us know if there is anything else you would like to know about the token name change.

Best regards,
Sam
Archain CEO.
Activity: 168
i not understand rebrand. Archain have very good brand and recognize. AR cash seem derivative like it try to be zcash. not happy with new development
Hi all,

@RuSS512: The price per ARC at the end of the pre-sale was 0.14 GBP.

@mrzell: Please see mikesheadroom's answer, he is precisely correct. When the network is ready to launch you will receive an email explaining how to load your wallet details.

@mikesheadroom: Thank you!

@NewbCoins: Certainly! The Discord link is as follows: https://discord.gg/2ZpV8nM . EDIT: New Discord link is here: https://discord.gg/26ymZyC . Looking forward to speaking to you over there!

Best regards,
Archain Team
Activity: 168
Devs, have you move to Discord or some other? I know slack shut down. Thanks
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Just receive Arc for bounty, tq archain, but where can I create/download arc wallet? for send and receive arc?
I'm pretty sure we must wait for the network to launch (Q1, 2018) before sending and receiving of ARC tokens is possible.
Activity: 189
Just receive Arc for bounty, tq archain, but where can I create/download arc wallet? for send and receive arc?
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
what is price of 1 token?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
www.ico1.com

hi,its ico1.com ,an ico listing website in china
you can see us seaching ICO导航(navigation),ICO众筹(crowdsale)
ICO信息(information),ICO发布(announcement)on baidu.com

we can help you to promote the ico
heres our service
listing+a post=1eth

http://www.ico1.com/a/advertise/
Advertisement service

professional translation service  0.1$ per English word

contact us: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: