Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Arweave (Techstars 2018): A new internet in a very scalable blockchain - page 9. (Read 11984 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 14
Hi all,

Just a quick update: direct Ethereum payments are now accepted in the token pre-sale!

All the best,
Team Archain
Hi HEvangelista,

Thanks for your comment! If you have any specific questions, just let us know. You can always find us in this thread or via a PM.

All the best,
Team Archain
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
A very interesting project using the blockchain technology to create an internet archive. I will check all the details about this and the bounties avaialble to me whatever possible once I have the time later on. Best of luck on this project and the developers and administrators.
Hi mgao6767,

The starting supply of ARCs is 55 million (50 million available in the pre-sale, 500,000 for bounties and 4.5 million held by the company), as laid out in the terms of the pre-sale. The initial block reward will be 105 ARCs, halving every year thereafter. Subsequently, the total number of ARCs is not technically limited, but after a time the rate of increase in the total supply will become inconsequential. Most of the block rewards for the miners will instead be derived from the transaction (archiving) fees.

Thanks,
Team Archain

EDIT:

Also, it is absolutely fine to edit the signature for the bounty campaign when your rank upgrades. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

Mind if I ask a simple question? What's the total supply of ARC? It seems the pre-sale supply is 50M, and 105 ARC per block afterwards. But is there a capped total supply or it'll be unlimited?

And also, when joining the sig bounty, is it okay to update the signature when my rank upgrades?

Cheers
Hi all,

For those interested, the Archain bounty campaign has begun!

Let us know if you have any questions or comments!

Thanks,
Team Archain
Hi all,

Thank you all for your comments! I will try to answer the questions in turn.

mgao6767: Good point! We will update it soon.

danniel: We just finished setting up our Slack channel. Please feel free to join us! IPFS has permanent naming (any single name will always refer to the same contents), but the contents itself might not be avalable if it is not 'pinned'. In Archain, names and documents are truly stored permanently. Once they are added to a block, they must necessarily always be available.

Thanks!
Archain Team
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
With such a concept, this project will get attention quickly, I hope this project develops quickly, see the progress that has been good enough, I am very interested to join this project, I will see the next few days, good luck
Activity: 490
A history must be remembered, this project has a very good purpose, I will see the development of this thread the next few days, I hope this project gets a lot of attention, good luck
Activity: 126
what's the difference between IPFS and Archain?
Activity: 126
Dev,

Do we have a slack or telegram group now?
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I think this project has a very unique idea, turning history into something more valuable, it must get appreciation, this project will make all the forgotten will be remembered, I'm really interested in this project, but unfortunately, there is no bounty , I hope you guys will hold it later, hopefully run well, I will keep my eyes in this thread the next few days, good luck dev
Hi mgao,

We are used to working on our private mercurial repository. Apologies for the slower pace of change on our public github -- we will get it up-to-date shortly.

Thanks,
Sam
Archain Team.

Thanks for the update Sam! It's just that updating GitHub gives people more confidence in this awesome project!
Hi mgao,

We are used to working on our private mercurial repository. Apologies for the slower pace of change on our public github -- we will get it up-to-date shortly.

Thanks,
Sam
Archain Team.
Be more active on the GitHub :-) I'm watching closely XD
Hi benedictonathan,

Thanks for the offer! We will be in touch at the appropriate time.

Thanks,
Team Archain
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I would like to reserve translating this great project of yours to the International language Esperanto for the benefit of the Esperanto Community.

My previous work:
REBI Network - https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17022.msg178769#msg178769

I would hope you will give me this chance for the benefit of the community.
Thanks both for your comments. We look forward to working with you as things progressive.

Team Archain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
this one I wanna join for invesment on ICO its looks like this one is promising project
I will join them too, but only after they will rich the exchanges. The price will be lower at the beginning compere to ICO. 
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
this one I wanna join for invesment on ICO its looks like this one is promising project
Pages:
Jump to: