Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Arweave (Techstars 2018): A new internet in a very scalable blockchain - page 4. (Read 11984 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VERY exciting news today!

We would HIGHLY recommend you check out this discussion of Arweave and our token sale on Ran Neu-Ner's CNBC Crypto Trader show!

Watch the segment right now on YouTube right here: https://youtu.be/hYDJ-lDYFKw?t=39m7s

Thanks for joining us as together we accelerate towards the blockweave revolution!

As always drop us a message or an email (to [email protected]) if you have any questions about the project or our token sale!
The cloud storage market has great potential, especially the leap-forward development of the online world, and the importance of data storage is more urgent.

I completely agree - it's a significant global market and we're offering a unique solution that we believe is genuinely better than the alternatives (especially for medium- and long-term data storage, due to the 'pay once, store forever' ability of the system).

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions - I'm always happy to help!

India
Arweave CCO
Activity: 132
The cloud storage market has great potential, especially the leap-forward development of the online world, and the importance of data storage is more urgent.

Hi devs. Tell me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Hi there!

The code will be open source, and available via the team GitHub here. Hopefully, that helps to answer your question, but if not just let me know  Smiley

All the best,

India
Arweave CCO

Hey  devs! I want to clarify an approximate end date of the ICO. Thanks!

Hi!

This information hasn't been announced yet, but everyone who has registered for the token sale via the form on our website here will be informed first of all the token sale details, including dates and prices.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO

Hello all!

Thank you for all of your enthusiasm! We're really excited for the next couple of weeks especially, some major events on the horizon Grin

I'll reply to those with questions individually, but keep your queries & comments coming guys, we're always looking for feedback from the community!

All the best,

India
Arweave CCO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 interesting project using the blockchain technology to create an internet archive. i will check all the details about this , Best of luck on this project and the developers and administrators.hope will successful
Hi all!

Today we announced our new panel of advisors including Jesper Noehr (founder & former CEO of Bitbucket), and Jeremy Epstein! Check out our blog post here to learn more about our partnership with Jeremy.

India,
Arweave CCO
project is very interesting and  something new. Everybody is tired of all this so called "new altcoins" and new "assets" . I wish you good luck  and reach the success

Thanks very much! We would only ever push forward with a project that we believe offers true innovation, and a new and improved way of doing things. Let us know if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help.

India
Arweave CCO
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 project is very interesting and  something new. Everybody is tired of all this so called "new altcoins" and new "assets" . I wish you good luck  and reach the success
Hey everyone!

Sam Williams, Arweave CEO, presented a talk about the project at Code BEAM San Francisco last week, and now a recording of the talk is online for you to view! It provides a great overview of the Arweave project, and an insight into one of the ways we believe Arweave could change the world for the better.

Let us know what you think about the talk right here on Facebook, or join us on Telegram (https://t.me/arweave) or Discord to chat in real-time (https://discord.gg/R7JGzyX). If you want to be rewarded for joining us on Telegram, you should check out our current bounty campaign here too.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO
Wanted to give you all a couple of updates from the past day or so:

- About a day ago, we launched a brand-new Arweave Telegram group - join us on Telegram here

- The monthly Arweave livestream took place yesterday, and you can watch a recording of the stream here on our YouTube channel. If you want to be alerted to future livestreams, make sure to subscribe to our channel and turn on notifications!

As always, we're happy to chat via email ([email protected]) or any of our social media accounts (see below) - keep in touch and let us know if you have any questions!

Links to social media:
Twitter
Discord
Medium
Reddit
Facebook
Hi @Lareina - Yep, registration has opened for token purchases now! The price and other specific details have not been released yet, but if anyone is interested in participating in the sale, they should register their interest via this short web form and we will update you via email as details are released.

Hello @moirahpascual11 - Thanks for your support! I'd echo what I have said above to Lareina, if you'd like to make a token purchase you can register your interest via the web form here. Otherwise we'd love you (and anyone else interested in the project) to join us over on our Discord server here or our brand new Telegram group here.

Of course as always everyone, you can ask any and all questions via email to our support address: [email protected], or my individual staff address [email protected] too.

All the best,

India
Arweave CCO
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Hi everyone!

Today I'm glad to let you know that registration for the next Arweave token sale is now open.

You can see our blog post for more information, but as we expect a very high demand for tokens we are asking all those interested in purchasing AR cash tokens to register for participation by completing our short web form here.

As always you can drop us an email with any questions or comments at [email protected], or of course leave replies here.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO
Has Arweave already begun to register to buy the token? How much is the price? Do you have a bonus to buy ahead of time?
Activity: 89
Merit: 14
Hi everyone!

Today I'm glad to let you know that registration for the next Arweave token sale is now open.

You can see our blog post for more information, but as we expect a very high demand for tokens we are asking all those interested in purchasing AR cash tokens to register for participation by completing our short web form here.

As always you can drop us an email with any questions or comments at [email protected], or of course leave replies here.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO
Hi @thestupidfool

AR cash tokens are not on exchanges yet, as our main network hasn't launched yet. If you want more info about our timeline (including main network launch date, etc.), I'd recommend this blog post of ours. If you want to hear first about the next opportunity to buy tokens, I'd also recommend signing up to our token sale mailing list on our website here - don't worry we won't spam you or share your email address, ever.

Let me know if you have any questions - always happy to help.

India
Arweave CCO
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I am trying to find a chart of the price of arweave but can not fine one. Can you direct me to one please? And what exchanges is it on? Thanks.
Hi all,

Just letting everyone know that I've just updated the OP here to reflect our updated website and our name change.

As always let me know if you have any questions - I'd be happy to help

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO
Hello everyone,

From today onwards, Archain will be known as Arweave. This will further differentiate us from similarly named cryptocurrency projects, while putting the focus on our novel and innovative blockweave technology. Rest assured that we remain totally committed to our mission of building a universal platform for information permanence, and there is no change or impact on the tokens held by our backers. Same team, same vision, same technology - just a new name.

You can read more about the name change on our Medium blog post here, and check out our brand new website at www.arweave.org.

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback feel free to share them here on Bitcointalk, or email us directly at our new team email address ([email protected]).

Here on Bitcointalk we will be using the new username Arweave.org in the future, so if you see posts from that username, you can know that it's a member of our team speaking to you.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO
Hi everyone!

Today I am thrilled to share some very exciting news - Archain has joined the prestigious Techstars Berlin 2018 startup accelerator programme! For details of how this will propel Archain and the AR.cash cryptocurrency to new heights, we recommend that you visit our Medium blog post here.

Best wishes,

India
Archain CCO
Pages:
Jump to: