Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ASICMiner Publicly Looking for Potential Customers/Partners for New Chips - page 11. (Read 54971 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
in the meantime... bitmain keep delivering kick ass products... https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140314135446510cxXNeYAy06E5 1th for just 3899 USD...Power efficiency: 1Watt/GH/s
friedcat needs to work harder for his shareholders this time...  Grin
And Bitmine also delivered A1 Coincraft chips so China is full of 1THs miners with even lower consumption that the one in the above link  Wink
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
in the meantime... bitmain keep delivering kick ass products... https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140314135446510cxXNeYAy06E5 1th for just 3899 USD...Power efficiency: 1Watt/GH/s

friedcat needs to work harder for his shareholders this time...  Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I'm hearing scuttlebutt* that a deal is in progress to supply a Chinese manufacturer.... so just wondering if anyone can point me to details, can't find anything.

I'm just eager to buy miners or at the least boards with AM's new chip.

*rumor

This one? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5485359

Thanks minerpumpkin. I wonder what us smaller manufacturers have to do to get on AM's radar...
I think you have to do a song and dance
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm hearing scuttlebutt* that a deal is in progress to supply a Chinese manufacturer.... so just wondering if anyone can point me to details, can't find anything.

*rumor

Thanks minerpumpkin. I wonder what us smaller manufacturers have to do to get on AM's radar...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

*rumor

Activity: 518
Hodl!

*rumor
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Mining Hosting
Activity: 168
I wish they had specified their definition of high volume. It probably would have saved them a lot of PMS and emails, and given us an idea of the requirements for consideration.

I would hazard a guess and say 5 - 10,000. It really doesn't make sense to supply chips in the 10's or 100's...

Perhaps Asicminer could have worded their initial pitch slightly differently, but good on them for going against the herd and making the most of existing, cheap technologies. True Value Engineering.
Honestly, standard reel sizes would still be fine.  Reel of 1500 (18PH) for $20k?  Sign me up.  It really leaves the middle-ground design teams in a state of paralysis...  Big might be too big, but small might be too small.  Anyway, hoping to hear something soon.

edit: re article and google translate.  Evidently, they can't decide how to cook the cat.  roast cat, baked cat, grilled cat...
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Google translate is hilarious. "baked cat talk forum"... I had to stop after that.

Don't know if this article in cybtc.com is related to ASICMiner's new product.

http://cybtc.com/article-655-1.html
Activity: 201
Don't know if this article in cybtc.com is related to ASICMiner's new product.

http://cybtc.com/article-655-1.html
Activity: 161
I wish they had specified their defition of high volume. It probably would have saved them a lot of PMS and emails, and given us an idea of the requirements for consideration.

I would hazard a guess and say 5 - 10,000. It really doesn't make sense to supply chips in the 10's or 100's, and if they did, it would be through a third party that is buying 1000's, i.e. a distributor, so it's extremely unlikely that you'll be able to buy 10 of these for $64 ($0.5 per gigahash) probably more like $200 ($1.5 per gigahash). That doesn't in any way make them bad value, quite the contrary, but I think that a lot of miners have expectations that they're going to be able to put together a rig for $0,5 per gigahash, and that's simply not going to happen.

Perhaps Asicminer could have worded their initial pitch slightly differently, but good on them for going against the herd and making the most of existing, cheap technologies. True Value Engineering.

Activity: 168
I wish they had specified their defition of high volume. It probably would have saved them a lot of PMS and emails, and given us an idea of the requirements for consideration.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Anyone actually contact FriedCat? Seems like 100's of PMs and emails and no one got a reply.
I am also looking for what he is selling, except shares...  Huh
to be clear, Friedcat has selled all his shares out 1 year before at the price 0.1 per share.
all the shares owner who buy at IPO price have been rewarded much.
Now , Friedcat just working hard and focus on 3-generation chips , be patient, sample chips maybe will be out this month.
Is there any thread about selling these chips? However, I will try to PM him also.

It depends on how many you want. He made it clear he is looking for *volume* buyers. If you haven't got a reply, its because you aren't talking FC kind of numbers unfortunately.

anyone had a reply yet?
Anyone actually contact FriedCat? Seems like 100's of PMs and emails and no one got a reply.
to be clear, Friedcat has selled all his shares out 1 year before at the price 0.1 per share.
Now , Friedcat just working hard and focus on 3-generation chips , be patient, sample chips maybe will be out this month.
Is there any thread about selling these chips? However, I will try to PM him also.

It depends on how many you want. He made it clear he is looking for *volume* buyers. If you haven't got a reply, its because you aren't talking FC kind of numbers unfortunately.
Activity: 630
 Wink this is that thread.
But mainly for resellers and/or board manufacturers, looking to buy greater quantities.
Activity: 134

He is selling chips. Have you contacted him?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: