Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 44. (Read 46222 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 260
I think that it will be an excellent project! I will enter!
We are waiting for Dev to answer the questions.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think that it will be an excellent project! I will enter!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
no bounty ?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
I guess the dev team is very busy. But they should recruit a manager of social media such as slack, telegram etc.

Can another branch exist that we do not know about, and everyone is talking? Grin
Activity: 218
I guess the dev team is very busy. But they should recruit a manager of social media such as slack, telegram etc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
This one seems good project, but I dont understand why this project only get a little attention. Good luck for your project anyway!
No feedback, many unanswered questions
Telegram app? so how would peoples were using the real Telegram point.
Also how will we get the complain from user if the Issue are here?
The guys are probably very busy, preparing for the start Smiley
Activity: 840
Telegram app? so how would peoples were using the real Telegram point.
Also how will we get the complain from user if the Issue are here?
                                              REVAIN ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET      https://icotracker.net/project/revain
                                                          Twit: https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/898937277891706880

Interestingly, this should attract even more people to participate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                              REVAIN ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET      https://icotracker.net/project/revain
                                                          Twit: https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/898937277891706880

should keep development. waiting dev team update.

"Crowdfunding instrument made on the Ethereum blockchain. 70% of tokens will be sold during the crowdsale."
I can not find how much the token will cost? Or divided by the total amount collected will be?
I think it will be added in Whitepaper. Then dev team will modify on bitcointalk ANN

"Crowdfunding instrument made on the Ethereum blockchain. 70% of tokens will be sold during the crowdsale."
I can not find how much the token will cost? Or divided by the total amount collected will be?
It seems the project is quite big and promising, I saw a cool roadmap there, I hope to join ICO, but where is the date? I did not find it
Hopefully be a successful project and do not disappoint
It seems to me on August 21

Then it is available to date, as the friend spoke on August 21 at 12:00 UTC.
 And what is the minimum objective "value" of ICO?

I'm going to invest   0-0.1  0.1-1      Or other  Or another, ether cue ball and cache, if I get you right

I see that the people are interested. Yes, it looks like the team can wait for success
It seems the project is quite big and promising, I saw a cool roadmap there, I hope to join ICO, but where is the date? I did not find it

I'm going to invest   0-0.1  0.1-1      Or other  Or another, ether cue ball and cache, if I get you right

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Yes, the plan is grandiose, revered now the site, and also in our time is very in demand .. the idea ... for a simple man in the street .. I think many will not like truthful reviews that can not be deleted, Wink I think this is a promising development in which I can participate...
 Is this your first project for your team?
Pages:
Jump to: