Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 45. (Read 46222 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
please give a working link to the white paper... does not work here(
The same to you. Waiting for wpp to translation bounties.
Activity: 490
It seems the project is quite big and promising, I saw a cool roadmap there, I hope to join ICO, but where is the date? I did not find it
Hopefully be a successful project and do not disappoint
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
please give a working link to the white paper... does not work here(
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Hey Dev! Did you take part in thein an event called "Marketing for a 1 million Pre-ICO"?
Activity: 218
Reserved. Look forward to good project.
Activity: 729
Merit: 101
IMPORTANT!
Here's our crowdsale instructions: https://medium.com/revain/revain-crowdsale-instructions-507ca0079f43

20% of coins will be allocated to the team. is there any cliff and vesting schedule? what percentage will be kept for future team members?
how do you plan to limit the number of positive reviews that can be written by a user to earn rewards?
if he's limited by his wallet address, he can just open another wallet.
there's an incentive both for the company and for the users to write as many positive reviews as possible.
Yes, there is a schedule. At first there is a smart-contract that will start giving team tokens by equal parts in 18 months after 6 months from the crowdsale.
There is a limit for a user per day - 5 reviews. User will have a profile with KYC protection. One user can have only one account.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
20% of coins will be allocated to the team. is there any cliff and vesting schedule? what percentage will be kept for future team members?

how do you plan to limit the number of positive reviews that can be written by a user to earn rewards?
if he's limited by his wallet address, he can just open another wallet.
there's an incentive both for the company and for the users to write as many positive reviews as possible.
Hello!
I have two questions.
When will the system start working?
How to be an author of Revain?

Hello,
you can write to Communication Manager on Telegram @live_life.
What type of content you can distributed ?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Hey Dev, I suggest you to make Telegram and Slack channel to get in touch with people. I'm sure there are many people want to know more about your project. This project seems quite so far  Undecided
Activity: 238
according your twitter @Revain_org
1. It was a tough hour! Let's talk about details: Firstly, we've reached the hard cap and even more of that! 249 BTC collected!
2. Secondly, we had a DDOS attack on our servers. We didn't expect that and it was tough. A lot of investors couldn't participate and it's sad.
3. Thirdly, we knew about several large investors, who want to take part, but we didn't realise how "large" they are => we overreached the cap.

congrats for you dev, just for some times you got 249 BTC, it's just precrowdsale... can't wait for August 21 crowdsale...
btw, that's DDOS attack or maybe just great number from investor try to join precrowdsale, next time you must prepare better network system dev...
congrats to you, hope this project to success
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hello!
I have two questions.
When will the system start working?
How to be an author of Revain?
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Reserved! Website and WP is ready, but there're troubles with the page-proofs
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501