Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 8. (Read 506373 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this received couple of airdrops today:
ALTDfdRoDeAcczUgkG7cbpFZkHN74VfE3d

sends it on to AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2

i think i have not seen a single legitimate claim of an airdrop today. Everything goes to the same 10 to 15 adresses of which 13 send on to the other two.

all airdrops of today more or less are linked to

AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2

and

AYEkRf9fNbLVkCTjHBpKHZD1X578TaYK6g

the wallets receiving premine today and not linked to these two adresses yet, will be linked to them within 72 hours.

these two adresses claim airdrops and receive same time airdrops from other adresses which claim on the same blocks even. So pretty much every claim of an airdrop you saw yesterday and today (and will keep seeing) will end up in one of the two adresses above.

Auroracoin airdrop is predictable. This is a huge bust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.msg9699881;topicseen#msg9699881

Just read this page and you see why new coin is needed for Iceland. A fresh start without any doubt of corruption.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
A variation in the name will be announced for the official release but will be similar, we don't wan't to give away the name in case the developer here created the coin with the same name to sabotage the project. Which would only be a temporary set back.

I do like the name!  Smiley

the name seems to be the best thing left of this -once- great idea!

good luck to you, guys!

TNX Mate!  Smiley
Activity: 24
A variation in the name will be announced for the official release but will be similar, we don't wan't to give away the name in case the developer here created the coin with the same name to sabotage the project. Which would only be a temporary set back.

I do like the name!  Smiley

the name seems to be the best thing left of this -once- great idea!

good luck to you, guys!

edit: Biomike: [...] how would that not be enough?

i wasnt saying its not enough, i meant it would be important for the iceland government to hold these coins
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
WTF, this coin is going down the drain  Grin

how should icelands government adopt aur, if you burn the premine?? when aur should become currency, rents and loans need to be payd in aur.

this is getting worse and worse..

i'm lucky i am out of this Wink

1 AUR, like any other coin, can be divided up to 10^8 smaller parts... how would that not be enough? Same BS argument could be said for BTC (if it would be distributed worldwide).

BTC has a lot of negativity outside of the cryptocommunity, that would be the strength of AUR.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
WTF, this coin is going down the drain  Grin

how should icelands government adopt aur, if you burn the premine?? when aur should become currency, rents and loans need to be payd in aur.

The pre-mine must be destroyed if Balduro stays non responsive. There unfortunately is no other alternative to secure trusted transparency. We also would rather see the remaining part of the pre-mine distributed among the people of Iceland, but that can only happen with cooperation of Balduro. So for now we have to anticipate on that fact and prepare for destruction in the upcoming hard fork.

If that's your believe, then so are we  Wink

+1
Premine must be destroyed to also increase value of coin and better for Iceland people if currency worth more and for investors who deserve to make money for buying coins now and keeping it alive on cryptsy.
legendary
ltex.nl

I do like the name!  Smiley
legendary
ltex.nl
WTF, this coin is going down the drain  Grin

The pre-mine must be destroyed if Balduro stays non responsive. There unfortunately is no other alternative to secure trusted transparency. We also would rather see the remaining part of the pre-mine distributed among the people of Iceland, but that can only happen with cooperation of Balduro. So for now we have to anticipate on that fact and prepare for destruction in the upcoming hard fork.

If that's your believe, then so are we  Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
A new team, A new coin for Iceland. IcelandicNotes will be launched in June.

After leaning from the early mistakes made by AUR distribution we want to start with a clean slate for Iceland.

Transparency:
Every team member will be contactable by phone, email etc Trust and Transparency is very important in Iceland.
Company address will be given and people from the public will be more then welcome to come visit.

Fair Distribution:
No Premine but coin generation will be done in new innovative ways, the focus will be on developing the currency for Iceland and making it usable on launch.

Team
The core team will only consist of citizens from Iceland and will outsource any needed skills we can't do in house.

Development
More to be announced closer to launch.

I will announce our new forums when we go live. It's time to give Iceland the coin it deserves.

Let Iceland people who want crypto buy Bitcoin or Litecoin. AUR is dead, like almost all altcoins. You harm cryptocurrency concept doing like this.. you probably don't care and just try to steal money to naive people.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Good luck then!  Smiley
Activity: 24

After leaning from the early mistakes made by AUR distribution we want to start with a clean slate for Iceland.

Transparency:
Every team member will be contactable by phone, email etc Trust and Transparency is very important in Iceland.
Company address will be given and people from the public will be more then welcome to come visit.

Fair Distribution:
No Premine but coin generation will be done in new innovative ways, the focus will be on developing the currency for Iceland and making it usable on launch.

Team
The core team will only consist of citizens from Iceland and will outsource any needed skills we can't do in house.

Development

I will announce our new forums when we go live. It's time to give Iceland the coin it deserves.

We already have "Icelandic notes" and coins issued by the Central bank of Iceland: http://www.cb.is/payments/notes-and-coin/.

No Premine.

Transparency http://www.cb.is/publications-news-and-speeches/publications/

Fair distribution, well the people of Iceland have some and foreign creditors of the fallen Icelandic banks also have a few billion.

Team, http://www.cb.is/monetary-policy/monetary-policy-committee/.

Works in your local business/shop.

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

Transparency:

Fair Distribution:

Team

Development

We already have "Icelandic notes" and coins issued by the Central bank of Iceland: http://www.cb.is/payments/notes-and-coin/.

No Premine.

Transparency http://www.cb.is/publications-news-and-speeches/publications/

Fair distribution, well the people of Iceland have some and foreign creditors of the fallen Icelandic banks also have a few billion.

Team, http://www.cb.is/monetary-policy/monetary-policy-committee/.

Works in your local business/shop.

Activity: 27
IcelandicNotes will be launched in June.

Sorry, but we don't create solutions for any else coin. Auroracoin will be only coin supported our team. No for any else coin. So we are waiting for premine destroy.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Transparency:

Fair Distribution:

Team

Development

Ok, lets start with transparency. You are who?

Transparency:

Fair Distribution:

Team

Development

Anyone know, when premine coin has be burned?

http://auroracoin.is ;-)

Nice, but from where confidence? I need more information for Polish dev team. Send me pm if it is top secret Smiley
legendary
ltex.nl
legendary
ltex.nl
Ooh snap, who and what is behind Auroracoin.is?

The new dev group.

Is new dev group Criptoe from USA?

No, the new DEV group exists of many people, and has been setup by people from Iceland. There are also some foreigners, like myself, involved in assisting to their efforts.
Anyone know, when premine coin has be burned?
legendary
ltex.nl
Ooh snap, who and what is behind Auroracoin.is?

The new dev group.

Yes, it's being setup by the new DEV group. This will become the main site for Auroracoin and will be focussed on easy adoption by the Icelandic public. It will be bi-lingual (Icelandic and English).

There will also be a separate site launched for the Auroracoin foundation. This site will have more focus on the legal and development aspect of things.

Third we already have our new forum setup for our community: http://auroraspjall.is
Pages:
Jump to: