Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 11. (Read 506375 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
baldur odinson and LTEX the same person? lol I thought it was all 3 of you since Eggbert only created his account yesterday and today baldur odinson makes a comeback but Eggbert definitely seems serious.lol

The original Baldur was balduro, not Baldur Odinson

@ Balduro Oddinson, might it not be a good idea if you changed that name? You are a good supporter and do great contributions with your PR work, but looking at the reactions on the previous page, using that name gets people confused I guess.

This is your call of course, I just want to ask openly to keep transparency.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
baldur odinson and LTEX the same person? lol I thought it was all 3 of you since Eggbert only created his account yesterday and today baldur odinson makes a comeback but Eggbert definitely seems serious.lol

The original Baldur was balduro, not Baldur Odinson
Activity: 248

5. From there you have about 30 000 Icelanders holding between 100 and 1000 Auroracoin.
I can tell you right now this is a big lie, there is just over 300 000 people in my country and I would know many more people that have claimed these coins. This is 10% of my country. This is a big scam... good luck getting people to join your pyramid scheme!

I will only promote bitcoin with my people.

Hi/sæll Eggert

You can check out this link: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-auroracoin-addresses.html

Where you can see the distribution of the coin.

You can also check out this link to see all claims to each step of the three airdrop phases: http://blockexplorer.auroracoin.eu/
This information is not the official count but what has been counted in the blockcain that matches the amounts distributed, 31.8, 318 and 636 AUR.

In the first 4 months of the airdrop 35.444 individuals from Iceland claimed 31,8 AUR, http://blockexplorer.auroracoin.eu/claims.html. Many people hoarded social id nr. from family members, I did and claimed for my parents, wife and two children, when the coin got covered in the news for 2-3 days from 24.3.2014-27.3.2014 17.583 people claimed the coin.

In phase 2 of the airdrop, which was for 4 months also, 5.027 people claimed 318 AUR, http://blockexplorer.auroracoin.eu/claims.2.html. Most of those probably also claimed in the first phase.

In the 3rd  and last phase of the airdrop, also 4 months, 2.638 people claimed 636 AUR, http://blockexplorer.auroracoin.eu/claims.3.html.

From https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-auroracoin-addresses.html you can see that 12.588 addresses are holding 0-10 AUR. These are maby people who sold the initial Airdrop coins, 31.8 or some who have bought a few coins in the last year.

20.477 addresses are holding 10-100 AUR. These are mostly the 31,8 initial claims, but by the looks of it some have sold their AUR or claimed more, so the 20.477 does not match the 35.444 who claimed in the first phase of the airdrop.

3.080 addresses are holding between 100 and 1.000 AUR. These can be the people who claimed in the second and third phases of the coin. Also these are fewer than the phase 2 and phase 3 claims combined, i.e. some have sold the coin and others have bought more.

545 addresses are hodling 1.000-10.000 AUR. These are maby the people who have been mining the coin or are big supporters who have bought the coin on exchanges or on Facebook groups.

42 are holding 10.000-100.000 these are also the people who have been mining the coin or are big supporters who have bought the coin on exchanges or on Facebook groups.

15 are holding 100.000-1.000.000 AUR. 12-13 of these addresses are the premine coins. 2-3 addresses are mining addresses I think.

1 is holding 1.000.001 AUR, which was reserved for the Auroracoin foundation, which has been established as Auraráð in Iceland.
Activity: 321
Merit: 252
Nice price move from AUR! Smiley Any news?
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Thanks ltex

Eggert raised the concern that he can't trust the coin and that he wants a list of Icelanders who hold Auroracoin.

Baldur was supposed to be the guy to answer questions for people like eggert and once he left I decided to fill the vacuum.

Eggert if you spend some short time analysing the rich list you will see how transparent and trustworthy  this coin is.

1. The richest aur address is reserved for the foundation with one million air.
2. The next 15 addresses are the premined airdrop coins that have not been claimed.
3. The next 40 addresses are miners that mine Auroracoin.
4. From there there are about 200 people with more than 100 dollars worth of Auroracoin, these people have invested money above and beyond possibly claiming from the airdrop.
5. From there you have about 30 000 Icelanders holding between 100 and 1000 Auroracoin.

There is very little room for any scammers here, what needs to be done to win your trust eggert?

I can tell you right now this is a big lie, there is just over 300 000 people in my country and I would know many more people that have claimed these coins. This is 10% of my country. This is a big scam... good luck getting people to join your pyramid scheme!

Well Eggert I live in Iceland too. I have no doubt about the original claims being true. There was a lot of media coverage of Auroracoin when it started. Why is it remote to have 30.000 claims when you even have 5.000 people liking the facebook page, most of whom are Icelandic people. I'm one of the persons working on the coin now and I'm involved with the foundation. You want transparency, I'll even meet you face to face to discuss this and answer all your questions the best I can if you want.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
LTEX,

You are clearly doing a good communication job !   But still i suspect you have to take a step back and see things from Eggert (or anyone else) point of view. For most, Aur is a mystery, Aur team too. Eggert raise legit questions, no matter what purpose he may have. For my part, the main reason why I invested in Aurora is I personnaly know one of the guy working ''behind the scene'' and I trust him more than I trust 99.99% people. But without that relation, I would not have invested, so I understand Eggert concerns.

Eggert, the guy i know is from Iceland - and I chatted with another icelander (a dev). I'm not icelandic, i'm Canadian. PM your skype we may chat if you want, i'll visit Iceland next year with my familly, so you may have some recommandations for me Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
legendary
ltex.nl
I have read few articles about the multi-algo implementation in DigiByte coin.
Seams like a wanderfull, democratic solution for securizing the AUR blockchain.
I hope will be implemented in the new AUR core too Smiley

What can I say, other than we read those articles too and I even had the pleasure of meeting Jarred in person last month ;-)
Activity: 131
I have read few articles about the multi-algo implementation in DigiByte coin.
Seams like a wanderfull, democratic solution for securizing the AUR blockchain.
I hope will be implemented in the new AUR core too Smiley
legendary
ltex.nl
Thanks ltex

Eggert raised the concern that he can't trust the coin and that he wants a list of Icelanders who hold Auroracoin.

Baldur was supposed to be the guy to answer questions for people like eggert and once he left I decided to fill the vacuum.

Eggert if you spend some short time analysing the rich list you will see how transparent and trustworthy  this coin is.

2. The next 15 addresses are the premined airdrop coins that have not been claimed.
4. From there there are about 200 people with more than 100 dollars worth of Auroracoin, these people have invested money above and beyond possibly claiming from the airdrop.

There is very little room for any scammers here, what needs to be done to win your trust eggert?

Wow that was fast! I think you set a new record as a newbie in coming to this conclusion and yelling the well known words ;-)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Thanks ltex

Eggert if you spend some short time analysing the rich list you will see how transparent and trustworthy  this coin is.

How can we trust bitcoin?
Show us your bitcoin address...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Thanks ltex

Thanks ltex

This just keeps getting worse. Sad Then who is original founder with the premine?

You will never know mate, that's what crypto is all about. You either accept it or you look for coins like Sterlingcoin where the developers are open.

I am looking for names and contact details of my Icelandic brothers who are involved so i can contact them to ask questions. This is the type of trust I am talking about.

Hi Eggert,

I think shortly you can get those names. We already have registered an official foundation for Auroracoin and you are most certainly going to find the names and faces behind that once we are ready to give an official announcement that also contains a roadmap for future developmens.

Stay tuned ;-)

I will wait for this, thank you. Where in Iceland are you from?

I'm not, I'm from the Netherlands, but have been involved with Auroracoin from zero hour. I am one of a group of serious members that have formed a new dev group to take over from the developer that started this. In this group you'll find fellow Icelanders as well.

Do you know who started the coin? The details are important for transparency and also important someone from my country started the coin.

baldur odinson one of the people responding to you after being absent for almost a year started the coin. Your timing is impeccable mate, most country coins weren't started by people in their countries which is why you will never get a name or contact details. Sterlingcoin was started by Brits and they give there contact information freely on the website. Ask yourself why would someone remain anonymous if they have nothing to hide.

Oh and Welcome back to baldur odinson!

I am not baldur odinson if that's what you are implying but this is my concerns. Way too many scams in crypto to just say trust this, trust that without someone to be accountable.

He meant the other guy Eggert, who uses the name of Baldur Odinon here. He is just a community member that is very enthousiast over Auroracoin, not the original founder of it...

This just keeps getting worse. Sad Then who is original founder with the premine?
legendary
ltex.nl

I am looking for names and contact details of my Icelandic brothers who are involved so i can contact them to ask questions. This is the type of trust I am talking about.

Hi Eggert,

I think shortly you can get those names. We already have registered an official foundation for Auroracoin and you are most certainly going to find the names and faces behind that once we are ready to give an official announcement that also contains a roadmap for future developmens.

Stay tuned ;-)

I'm not, I'm from the Netherlands, but have been involved with Auroracoin from zero hour. I am one of a group of serious members that have formed a new dev group to take over from the developer that started this. In this group you'll find fellow Icelanders as well.

Do you know who started the coin? The details are important for transparency and also important someone from my country started the coin.

baldur odinson one of the people responding to you after being absent for almost a year started the coin. Your timing is impeccable mate, most country coins weren't started by people in their countries which is why you will never get a name or contact details. Sterlingcoin was started by Brits and they give there contact information freely on the website. Ask yourself why would someone remain anonymous if they have nothing to hide.

I am not baldur odinson if that's what you are implying but this is my concerns. Way too many scams in crypto to just say trust this, trust that without someone to be accountable.

He meant the other guy Eggert, who uses the name of Baldur Odinon here. He is just a community member that is very enthousiast over Auroracoin, not the original founder of it...

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

Eggart, how did you find out about this coin?
Did you take part in the airdrop?
legendary
ltex.nl

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

The coin was started by someone from Iceland. He did this under the pseudonym "Baldur Friggjar Odinsson". There have been many discussions about his anonymity, I won't get into that again, but I can tell you, through intensive communication from the start, he is from Iceland. It has always been his goal to start this project and leave it up to the community to pick up once his part (the airdrop) was done. Unfortunately we have no means of contacting him anymore, the mail addresses we have are non responsive.

The good part is that we don't really need him to continue this project. But again, I have to ask for your patience until we have the official announcement from the foundation.
Pages:
Jump to: