Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 12. (Read 506375 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I am looking for names and contact details of my Icelandic brothers who are involved so i can contact them to ask questions. This is the type of trust I am talking about.

Hi Eggert,

I think shortly you can get those names. We already have registered an official foundation for Auroracoin and you are most certainly going to find the names and faces behind that once we are ready to give an official announcement that also contains a roadmap for future developmens.

Stay tuned ;-)

I will wait for this, thank you. Where in Iceland are you from?

I'm not, I'm from the Netherlands, but have been involved with Auroracoin from zero hour. I am one of a group of serious members that have formed a new dev group to take over from the developer that started this. In this group you'll find fellow Icelanders as well.

Do you know who started the coin? The details are important for transparency and also important someone from my country started the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl

I am looking for names and contact details of my Icelandic brothers who are involved so i can contact them to ask questions. This is the type of trust I am talking about.

Hi Eggert,

I think shortly you can get those names. We already have registered an official foundation for Auroracoin and you are most certainly going to find the names and faces behind that once we are ready to give an official announcement that also contains a roadmap for future developmens.

Stay tuned ;-)

I'm not, I'm from the Netherlands, but have been involved with Auroracoin from zero hour. I am one of a group of serious members that have formed a new dev group to take over from the developer that started this. In this group you'll find fellow Icelanders as well.

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

legendary
ltex.nl

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Does your bank give you the names and numbers of your fellow brothers who bank with them?

Let's talk about this more over at auroraspjall.is I've started a new thread that you can flesh out your ideas on

http://auroraspjall.is/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=108

I've been in communication with some of the guys behind Auroracoin lately, and i'm pretty excited to jump in and help as well as i can with pushing further this great idea. Aurora has been one of my first ''love-affair'' in cryptos, and i'm more then happy to assist this great new birth. 

I would handle with caution until premine is actually destroyed, but i can't resist, i keep buying at every price level.

Keep going guys !

Icelanders will only look at bitcoin  because it is stable and has more support. AUR would be too risky for most of us, if you know Icelanders we don't like risk after 2008 and financial trust is big problem for most people here.

Even if the pre-mine is dumped on the market... it will be absorbed over time. Personally I think it is just a minor problem, even if it is a problem at all. Bitcoin is far from stable and AUR has the possibility to become something great, but the Icelandic people need to trust it.

To get trust it's important to know the identities of the people involved with Aurora coin, if it were up to me I would start a new coin that is fair. The premine is also the only coins that stop the majority of AUR being owned by foreigners so destroying the premine has a disadvantage. No one able to contact this person with the premine?

1. Identities of bitcoin ho!ders are most difficult to know.
2. Identities of Auroracoin holders are most transparent in the world thanks to airdrop via kenitala.
3. Auroracoin has FAIREST distribution of all altcoin market thanks to airdrop via kenitala.

Are you going to buy in know or miss this train completely?

Can you share the link of the people involved?
I've been in communication with some of the guys behind Auroracoin lately, and i'm pretty excited to jump in and help as well as i can with pushing further this great idea. Aurora has been one of my first ''love-affair'' in cryptos, and i'm more then happy to assist this great new birth. 

I would handle with caution until premine is actually destroyed, but i can't resist, i keep buying at every price level.

Keep going guys !

Icelanders will only look at bitcoin  because it is stable and has more support. AUR would be too risky for most of us, if you know Icelanders we don't like risk after 2008 and financial trust is big problem for most people here.

Even if the pre-mine is dumped on the market... it will be absorbed over time. Personally I think it is just a minor problem, even if it is a problem at all. Bitcoin is far from stable and AUR has the possibility to become something great, but the Icelandic people need to trust it.

To get trust it's important to know the identities of the people involved with Aurora coin, if it were up to me I would start a new coin that is fair. The premine is also the only coins that stop the majority of AUR being owned by foreigners so destroying the premine has a disadvantage. No one able to contact this person with the premine?

1. Identities of bitcoin ho!ders are most difficult to know.
2. Identities of Auroracoin holders are most transparent in the world thanks to airdrop via kenitala.
3. Auroracoin has FAIREST distribution of all altcoin market thanks to airdrop via kenitala.

Are you going to buy in know or miss this train completely?

Keep going guys !

Icelanders will only look at bitcoin  because it is stable and has more support. AUR would be too risky for most of us, if you know Icelanders we don't like risk after 2008 and financial trust is big problem for most people here.

legendary
ltex.nl
Its nice to see all this support for Auroracoin but where were you in 2014 when this coin was being slaughtered and left for dead, when the only posts on this thread were slamming Auroracoin as a scam, WHERE WERE YOU? 

www.aurorapr.co.vu

Well I was here mate!  Wink
But relax, people have every right to come and go same as they have the right to change their opinion.
legendary
ltex.nl
Hi, I cannot connect to any peers, can anybody post the latest addnode list ?

There should be one running at: 94.242.229.111:12340

Else give it time, there is a lot of ip-junk in the address list, but also a few valid ones. Also the IRC connect still seems to be working. I was able to connect wallets to the network without any problems.

[edit]
my current list shows:

157.157.177.246:12340
54.201.183.106:12340
71.175.81.45:12340
89.160.199.64:12340
[/edit]

Hi, where to download a wallet?

http://www.auroracoin.io
Its nice to see all this support for Auroracoin but where were you in 2014 when this coin was being slaughtered and left for dead, when the only posts on this thread were slamming Auroracoin as a scam, WHERE WERE YOU? 

www.aurorapr.co.vu
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

Else give it time, there is a lot of ip-junk in the address list, but also a few valid ones. Also the IRC connect still seems to be working. I was able to connect wallets to the network without any problems.

[edit]
my current list shows:

[/edit]

Hi, where to download a wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

[edit]
my current list shows:

[/edit]
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I personally see AUR as a commodity based on geographic, economic and cultural backgrownd of Iceland and supported by the amazing blockchain technology. Only sky is the limit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
If this goes to the moon we will be happy ... but as I know life we won't be happy Smiley))

people will dump in the next second price reaches 50000 satoshies Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Auroracoin is best thing since sliced bread.
You can trust me, I never pick wrong coin.

~~~ all the love from feathercoin ~~~
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

Keep going guys !

Icelanders will only look at bitcoin  because it is stable and has more support. AUR would be too risky for most of us, if you know Icelanders we don't like risk after 2008 and financial trust is big problem for most people here.

Pages:
Jump to: