Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 10. (Read 506373 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Can we keep messages to English please guhs
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
Bonjour à la communauté,

Cher Islandais, en France aussi on utilise Auroracoin !

je tiens à saluer le travail réalisé par les dev. notamment la création du wallet pour android.

Je crois qu'auroracoin peut avoir un bel avenir, à condition que les pièces préminées non réclamées, soient détruites.

Nous attendons donc, la destruction des pièces contenues sur les adresses préminées, pour faire la promotion d'auroracoin auprès d'un large public en France.

Certains commerçants en france, veulent en savoir plus sur auroracoin,

ils sont réellement enthousiastes.

Je suis aussi très enthousiaste pour leur expliquer comment se servir de cette crypto.

Par contre, je n'ai pas envie de leur faire perdre de l'argent.

Donc, j'attends de voir, la destruction effective des pièces non réclamées, avant de faire une forte propagande en faveur d'auroracoin en France.

Salutations ! Roll Eyes

Salut French_Coin_Corporation,

Merci de votre intérêt pour Auroracoin et bienvenue à notre communauté!

Nous travaillons dur pour résoudre tous les défis sur le préminées.

Nous publierons une annonce officielle prochainement ...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bonjour à la communauté,

Cher Islandais, en France aussi on utilise Auroracoin !

je tiens à saluer le travail réalisé par les dev. notamment la création du wallet pour android.

Je crois qu'auroracoin peut avoir un bel avenir, à condition que les pièces préminées non réclamées, soient détruites.

Nous attendons donc, la destruction des pièces contenues sur les adresses préminées, pour faire la promotion d'auroracoin auprès d'un large public en France.

Certains commerçants en france, veulent en savoir plus sur auroracoin,

ils sont réellement enthousiastes.

Je suis aussi très enthousiaste pour leur expliquer comment se servir de cette crypto.

Par contre, je n'ai pas envie de leur faire perdre de l'argent.

Donc, j'attends de voir, la destruction effective des pièces non réclamées, avant de faire une forte propagande en faveur d'auroracoin en France.

Salutations ! Roll Eyes

Activity: 131
"In a Gallup poll, seven out of ten Icelanders that participated in the poll stated a preference to abandon their currency to adopt another, and the most favoured choice was the Canadian dollar, outscoring the US dollar, the euro, and the Norwegian krone."
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandic_kr%C3%B3na
Maybe we should add AUR allong the Interstellar Kredit ...  Grin
The Icelandic krona is owned mostly by foreigners and only a small portion by Icelanders so if you had to compare Auroracoin to the krona, Auroracoin definitely can be called more "icelandic"
legendary
ltex.nl
LTEX,

You are clearly doing a good communication job !   But still i suspect you have to take a step back and see things from Eggert (or anyone else) point of view. For most, Aur is a mystery, Aur team too. Eggert raise legit questions, no matter what purpose he may have. For my part, the main reason why I invested in Aurora is I personnaly know one of the guy working ''behind the scene'' and I trust him more than I trust 99.99% people. But without that relation, I would not have invested, so I understand Eggert concerns.

Eggert, the guy i know is from Iceland - and I chatted with another icelander (a dev). I'm not icelandic, i'm Canadian. PM your skype we may chat if you want, i'll visit Iceland next year with my familly, so you may have some recommandations for me Smiley

It looks like this is why he doesn't want the premine destroyed as a lot of the big holders are from outside of Iceland.

Why is this problem? Premine must be destroyed is that is what promised. It will increase value of all our coins and then we sell back to Iceland people at high price and profit. I am not rush to sell and will hold until price is good.
I suggest you keep your coins in many addresses and few wallet.dat files as there won't be many coin and value will go very high when all plans come for Iceland.

Eggert has a point the biggest holders are foreigners for a coin that is meant for a specific country. The premine is the only hope it stays this way, this is not a easy situation because destroying the coins will make the value go up which is what everyone wants so we can get more bitcoins but from another stand point it's unfair for the Icelanders to be controlled by foreigners who will have the most say with their coin.

I understand what you mean and I completely agree that the pre-mine should be best spent if we can get those funds towards more Icelanders. The trouble however, is that the only person that has control over the pre-mine is non responsive. This leaves us with only one alternative and that is destruction of the pre-mine by means of a hard fork. Again, transparency is the key here.

As for foreigners having the most say over the coin, I disagree. Maybe some foreigners are holding bigger stashes as an investment, the saying over the coins future wil eventually lie with the foundation and that is entirely in the hands of Icelanders. Details on how we planed this wil be disclosed shortly.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
LTEX,

You are clearly doing a good communication job !   But still i suspect you have to take a step back and see things from Eggert (or anyone else) point of view. For most, Aur is a mystery, Aur team too. Eggert raise legit questions, no matter what purpose he may have. For my part, the main reason why I invested in Aurora is I personnaly know one of the guy working ''behind the scene'' and I trust him more than I trust 99.99% people. But without that relation, I would not have invested, so I understand Eggert concerns.

Eggert, the guy i know is from Iceland - and I chatted with another icelander (a dev). I'm not icelandic, i'm Canadian. PM your skype we may chat if you want, i'll visit Iceland next year with my familly, so you may have some recommandations for me Smiley

It looks like this is why he doesn't want the premine destroyed as a lot of the big holders are from outside of Iceland.

Why is this problem? Premine must be destroyed is that is what promised. It will increase value of all our coins and then we sell back to Iceland people at high price and profit. I am not rush to sell and will hold until price is good.
I suggest you keep your coins in many addresses and few wallet.dat files as there won't be many coin and value will go very high when all plans come for Iceland.

Eggert has a point the biggest holders are foreigners for a coin that is meant for a specific country. The premine is the only hope it stays this way, this is not a easy situation because destroying the coins will make the value go up which is what everyone wants so we can get more bitcoins but from another stand point it's unfair for the Icelanders to be controlled by foreigners who will have the most say with their coin.
@BritcoinFTW

I'm french speaking canadian - so my english may not be that good yet !  Practicing a lot the last year in cryptos and others related projects, mostly within boards and skype, but since I'm surrounded with people from US, Canada, Germany, Equador, neatherland, Iceland and so, maybe I got some bad spelling from them all Tongue

But it's one part I do love with all these cryptos projects - I meet a lot of different people from different part of the world, and learn a lot from them.  I realy enjoy it.

Hows the bacon in Canada these days mate? Wink
Check out my new website covering Icelandic money.
www.newmoneyiceland.co
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
@BritcoinFTW

I'm french speaking canadian - so my english may not be that good yet !  Practicing a lot the last year in cryptos and others related projects, mostly within boards and skype, but since I'm surrounded with people from US, Canada, Germany, Equador, neatherland, Iceland and so, maybe I got some bad spelling from them all Tongue

But it's one part I do love with all these cryptos projects - I meet a lot of different people from different part of the world, and learn a lot from them.  I realy enjoy it.
Activity: 1139
LTEX,

legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
I'm Dutch as well, and live close to LTEX (we are planning to meet tomorrow).
legendary
ltex.nl
He meant the other guy Eggert, who uses the name of Baldur Odinon here. He is just a community member that is very enthousiast over Auroracoin, not the original founder of it...

Anyone can buy - but people do it now because they know that there will be a solid campaign within Iceland lead by the Foundation, so when Icelandics start buying, the avalaible supply will drop.  If I understand well - all the Foundation effort will go toward Iceland, so I suspect that Aurora will get squeezed there more and more, leaving us poor outsiders with few Aurora avalaible.  

Like any national currency, in fact.

Anyone can get canadian dollars, but there is not a lot of way to use it outside canada, trading put aside.  So most canadian dollars are kept here, within our frontiers.

@Ltex, I agree that it would be a good idea that BaldurOdinson changes his nickname here.  Man, I saw your website and you are doing great effort to help Aurora, so nice to have such enthousiast people supporting it !  But using Baldur's nick is confusing, and I think it's actually bad.  Be yourself !  You may join me with skype chat (PM me your skype username i'll add you).

Fun time

Hey mate are you a Dutch Canadian, I see you and LTEX spell enthusiastic the Dutch way enthousiast or do Canadians have a lot of Dutch ways of spelling words?

My guess would be the spell check of BCT. But you probably are going to say next that Balduro, LTEX, Solantgris and some others are all the same person right?

It was a serious question mate and not to you, I am asking soltantgris if he is a Dutch Canadian. I wasn't pointing fingers this time, I made mistake earlier and thought Baldur Odinson was the original developer so that discussion is closed.

You already mentioned you are Dutch which is why I am asking soltantgris.

Ok, sorry about that then mate  Grin I just have been in these little word games a bit to much lately. My apologies, once more  Smiley
He meant the other guy Eggert, who uses the name of Baldur Odinon here. He is just a community member that is very enthousiast over Auroracoin, not the original founder of it...

Anyone can buy - but people do it now because they know that there will be a solid campaign within Iceland lead by the Foundation, so when Icelandics start buying, the avalaible supply will drop.  If I understand well - all the Foundation effort will go toward Iceland, so I suspect that Aurora will get squeezed there more and more, leaving us poor outsiders with few Aurora avalaible.  

Anyone can get canadian dollars, but there is not a lot of way to use it outside canada, trading put aside.  So most canadian dollars are kept here, within our frontiers.

@Ltex, I agree that it would be a good idea that BaldurOdinson changes his nickname here.  Man, I saw your website and you are doing great effort to help Aurora, so nice to have such enthousiast people supporting it !  But using Baldur's nick is confusing, and I think it's actually bad.  Be yourself !  You may join me with skype chat (PM me your skype username i'll add you).

Fun time

Hey mate are you a Dutch Canadian, I see you and LTEX spell enthusiastic the Dutch way enthousiast or do Canadians have a lot of Dutch ways of spelling words?

My guess would be the spell check of BCT. But you probably are going to say next that Balduro, LTEX, Solantgris and some others are all the same person right?

It was a serious question mate and not to you, I am asking soltantgris if he is a Dutch Canadian. I wasn't pointing fingers this time, I made mistake earlier and thought Baldur Odinson was the original developer so that discussion is closed.

You already mentioned you are Dutch which is why I am asking soltantgris.
legendary
ltex.nl

Fun time

Fun time

Activity: 741

Fun time
Activity: 131
LTEX,

Big bag holders sell when the price goes up. It's up to the Icelandic people to get hold of them en get them into Iceland and start using them.
I will speculate on the premine topic too Smiley
Maybe balduro want to push the new DEV team to update de core or he wants to transfer the premine to the foundation. Or god knows Cheesy
As I stated before I will rather distribute the 5mil remaining premine coins than destroying them.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
LTEX,

Big bag holders sell when the price goes up. It's up to the Icelandic people to get hold of them en get them into Iceland and start using them.
LTEX,

Pages:
Jump to: