Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 123. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
347% LTC prfitability for last hour, that's gotta be all time highest  Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Hi Terk,

On the 24h hashrate chart there's a jump from 2014-04-10 6 to 2014-04-10 11.
Where did those 5 hours go to?

You must be referring to an individual user hashrate.

It means that you wasn't mining in that time at CleverMining. Your miners probably switched to some other pool or hung up, so please check your backup pools stats.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Can i use cpu mining on this pool

You can, but you will certainly use more electricity than the few cents a day you'll earn.
Even power efficient GPUs are barely turning a profit in most regions.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
We had the worst two days in history of the pool. I checked hundreds of things yesterday trying to find what's wrong but I didn't find anything wrong. It seems it was just variance and bad luck. With high LTC difficulty, lower hashrate than usual and 45% of our hashrate sent to LTC our statistical expectation for yesterday was to find 20 LTC blocks, but we found only 13. It's only 7 blocks less but it had significant impact on results.

The bad luck seems to be over now and we're back to normal. We already got 104% LTC in rolling 24 hours, 108% since midnight, and the last 8 hours were at 135% LTC or 0.00576 on average.

Everyone who sticked with the pool during this worse two days - thank you! Everyone who switched away - you're welcomed to switch back.

Good job! Really appreciate your hard work and your status reports!
Activity: 266
Can i use cpu mining on this pool
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
We had the worst two days in history of the pool. I checked hundreds of things yesterday trying to find what's wrong but I didn't find anything wrong. It seems it was just variance and bad luck. With high LTC difficulty, lower hashrate than usual and 45% of our hashrate sent to LTC our statistical expectation for yesterday was to find 20 LTC blocks, but we found only 13. It's only 7 blocks less but it had significant impact on results.

The bad luck seems to be over now and we're back to normal. We already got 104% LTC in rolling 24 hours, 108% since midnight, and the last 8 hours were at 135% LTC or 0.00576 on average.

Everyone who sticked with the pool during this worse two days - thank you! Everyone who switched away - you're welcomed to switch back.

Hi Terk,

It looks fine to me, I see 06, 07, 08, 09, 10 and 11.

Not on my end...
http://imgur.com/qWKHV1W

Weird. I've checked other users, for example, http://www.clevermining.com/users/1E89QWPMdVP3JeQKDtJq7Cm74ARZv2dVcD
No problem there.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Hi Terk,

Not on my end...
http://imgur.com/qWKHV1W

Hi Terk,

Activity: 5

Hi Terk,

So you have started trying out dividing the hashrate, by sending a cetain percentage to a coin, and other percentages to others, correct?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 265
lol I said ages ago this pool was a complete scam

it still is lol @ 70% LTC profitability for 3 days

lol lol lol what a scam pool

You clearly lurk somewhere in the past, profitability is over 100% now.

It's not a scam, but Terk, seriously, what is going on with the profitability???
Activity: 7

Activity: 307
Merit: 102
April 9, 2014 partial results after 19 hours: 0.00293 BTC/day per MH/s (70% LTC)
Ouch, I just can't do this anymore with continuously declining profits, gonna have to stick with mining scrypt-N coins and just hold while hoping they skyrocket in the future.

Have you seen NiceHash is paying 0.0055 right now?
http://www.nicehash.com/

Gave it a quick try, but got 100% rejects.....

I guess atm all multipools struggle a bit and P2Pool mining seems the most profitable...

yeah 100% rejects ....

edit , i switched to sgminer and its taking shares lol still i dont trust it too much ill keep it as an option
also they have their own thread so we should stop commenting about another pools here,  go here instead https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nicehashcom-sell-buy-hash-rate-cloud-mining-service-multipool-562238
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I think that it's high time to introduce scrypt-n and X11 coins to clever mining. These currencies show some good profits. Scrypt only coins start to struggle already.

I like the idea of adding SCRYPT-N and/or X11!
I support the X11 introduction as well.

A lot of people have been saying that.
What you must understand, is that you can't simply "add coins" of another algorithm into a scrypt pool.
CleverMining would have to have seperate pools: CleverMining Scrypt, CleverMining Scrypt-N, and CleverMining X11.
You simply cannot switch between different algorithms using the same miner. If you are mining Scrypt and a X11 coin is the most profitable, CleverMining cannot make your miner switch algorithm.

Terk hasn't even properly finished programming the current pool.

You are absolutely correct! I have no idea how difficult it is to set up a second pool for lets say SCRYPT-N in parallel to the existing Pool. Maybe the program code for determining the most profitable coin at the moment could be re-used for SCRYPT-N? I kind of like the idea to mine Vertcoin for example and get auto-paid in BTC. As far as I know no pool offers this at the moment.... this would be a unique feature  Smiley

@Terk: I am fairly new to mining (around 1 month) and would like to take the opportunity to say thank you for your pool! I tried a lot pools during the last month but I most enjoy mining here!

coin solver does this already but the profit is way less than scrypt so its not worth it currently  , could be they are just bad at choosing the most profitable scryp-n coin so terk might have an advantage here.

Not so sure about _way_ less then scrypt. I've been getting around what I would be getting on scrypt at the CoinSolver Scrypt-N beta pool.. Look here for more information about it. If you check out www.whatmine.com the #3 & #6 Coins on there are most profitable are Scrypt-N coins, being SPA and GPU.

How many scrypt-n coins do you think there are? You also have to exchange these, so they have to have volume at the markets. Just because it says its profitable doesn't mean you can actually sell at that price.

Also, the hash is low so they can't mine VTC yet.

i mined there a few days and my payouts were about 50% of what i get with regular scrypt , rejects were almost 0% its just not as profitable yet.
Activity: 21
For nicehash you must configure sgminer in order not to have rejects....sgminer works far better by the way.
Activity: 34
April 9, 2014 partial results after 19 hours: 0.00293 BTC/day per MH/s (70% LTC)
Ouch, I just can't do this anymore with continuously declining profits, gonna have to stick with mining scrypt-N coins and just hold while hoping they skyrocket in the future.

Gave it a quick try, but got 100% rejects.....

I guess atm all multipools struggle a bit and P2Pool mining seems the most profitable...
Activity: 21
If the things don't turn around, there will be no users left mining at clever until the end of the month.  Embarrassed
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Jump to: