Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 125. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We had some very bad luck with LTC mining today - we found only 70% of number of blocks which we expected to find based on amount of hashrate pointed at LTC. With lower hashrate today than in recent days, variance has more impact. As it always is with variance, our luck will change and we will probably get more than average luck very soon.

Also, I am working today on some changes allowing us for smarter splitting of hashrate, so that we will go back to mining some very small coins which we stopped mining few weeks ago. These small coins were totally unprofitable during this time, but some of them started to be profitable in recent days so it's worth to include them again - we just need to be very careful with amount of hashpower sent their way as they can't handle much. With improved hashrate splitting algorithm which will go live tonight, we will be able to do this and it will boost our profitability a bit. I'm testing it on a dev server and will deploy it to production tonight.

If you guys believe that, I have a bridge for sale.  Will accept cash or bitcoin.

And what happened last week when WP did this?Huh??

Apr 04, 2014   51.36639942   14.70 GH/s   0.00349549   81%

Go away TwatTroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I too mine with Gridseeds (on a rasp pi) and get over 14% rejects on this pool where as I get no rejects on others.  If there's any information you need just shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to help.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH
We had some very bad luck with LTC mining today - we found only 70% of number of blocks which we expected to find based on amount of hashrate pointed at LTC. With lower hashrate today than in recent days, variance has more impact. As it always is with variance, our luck will change and we will probably get more than average luck very soon.

Also, I am working today on some changes allowing us for smarter splitting of hashrate, so that we will go back to mining some very small coins which we stopped mining few weeks ago. These small coins were totally unprofitable during this time, but some of them started to be profitable in recent days so it's worth to include them again - we just need to be very careful with amount of hashpower sent their way as they can't handle much. With improved hashrate splitting algorithm which will go live tonight, we will be able to do this and it will boost our profitability a bit. I'm testing it on a dev server and will deploy it to production tonight.

If you guys believe that, I have a bridge for sale.  Will accept cash or bitcoin.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Appreciated Terk.

This is the way to do it.  We had a bad day - and you communicated why head on.
Activity: 112

Thank you Terk for the detailed update on whats going on and what your doing..

I know you dont list what coins but I am sure you have looked at Pot Coin...

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 238
Why mine multicoins if pool barely reaches 100% LTC?

Current results are pathetic.

agreed
Activity: 238
No multipools should be mining LTC, at all.

And what other coins does this pool mine?  Where is the list?

I'm sick of repeating this.
Terk will not disclose what coins we mine on CleverMining.
Period.

Well then I won't be mining here
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
My guess is that the whale moved to WafflePool, since they're at 30.42 GH/s now.

Looks like WafflePool's stats have been steadily improving. Their 10 day average is now better than Clever, although not by that much.

Props to suchmoon for his profit comparison:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discontinued-cryptoday-mining-revenue-stats-scrypt-scrypt-n-x11-x13-514242

Apparently also a new gnash.io multipool in beta. Competition is a good thing...

4ish horus ago about 10 Gh/s left the pool - anyone know who it was or where it went?

That's "the whale" (sfire on these forums).  He has about 10-12 GH of GPUs and Gridseed miners and he jumps around the multipools according to what's trending higher.  You usually seem on Clever, Waffle and a few others, but he got his start on Middlecoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi;

problems involved Help Me;;

Antminers can only mine Bitcoin or SHA-256 coins. This is a scrypt pool.
Activity: 69
Hi;

problems involved Help Me;;

4ish horus ago about 10 Gh/s left the pool - anyone know who it was or where it went?

That's "the whale" (sfire on these forums).  He has about 10-12 GH of GPUs and Gridseed miners and he jumps around the multipools according to what's trending higher.  You usually seem on Clever, Waffle and a few others, but he got his start on Middlecoin.
Activity: 4
Why mine multicoins if pool barely reaches 100% LTC?

Current results are pathetic.
Activity: 45

https://i.imgur.com/COCNTeL.png?1
Activity: 102
Rockem Sockem
Really wish the dust from old unexchanged/Immature coins that the pool doesn't use anymore would be taken care of. I understand for larger miners its not that big of an issue but for us small guys that little bit is screwing up how my numbers look. I don't even care if I get them because its such a small amount I just wish they would get removed from my page numbers.
Look at the current difficulty displayed by the miner and check CoinWarz for a chart of all coins and their current difficulties.

Most coins now have Kimoto's Gravity Well implemented, or DigiShield, which is similar.
Also, CoinWarz is extremely inaccurate. Try WhatMine.

Looks like you knew already what to do, don't know why you still asked for explanations. Point was you can compare the difference in the miner to whatever site that has a difference chart.

Mhmm... Maybe you could do that, but in some cases CGMiner reports difficulties as "1" or "2", what is that?
I'm not talking about the pool difficulty, I mean the network one.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Look at the current difficulty displayed by the miner and check CoinWarz for a chart of all coins and their current difficulties.

Most coins now have Kimoto's Gravity Well implemented, or DigiShield, which is similar.

Looks like you knew already what to do, don't know why you still asked for explanations. Point was you can compare the difference in the miner to whatever site that has a difference chart.

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
No multipools should be mining LTC, at all.

And what other coins does this pool mine?  Where is the list?

I'm sick of repeating this.
Terk will not disclose what coins we mine on CleverMining.
Period.

If you really want to know it's not that hard to figure out based on what your miner is doing...

Really? I'd like to know how.
Jump to: